DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH ROTOVAC

Becker

Name
Becker
You were not using something like outlook or another mail server for domain related emails? Like forwarding blank@yourdomain.com to a gmail account or similar?

I'd think if you booked these jobs you'd have then records on your end in some way.

I realize you are not the most computer savvy.

I've never seen a rotovac site that looked good..

You are way ahead with FCC!!! WAY AHEAD!

Last edited:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I remember when everyone got screwed by bridgepoint and I screamed and save people money until they finaly stopped what they were doing. I am an elephant I never forget. Floorguy asked for me to give it a break but I refuse to about rotovac. They stole from me and anyone who "gives it a break" is a pussy if they are treated badly. I'll be nice and honest but no I will not give it a break until they honor their contract. I am not suing anyone(who has the time) But I will not allow someone to pass after screwing me ever.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
all they have to do is send me my database of emails. Is that to much to ask DOUG?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you **** upbtw go away Paul Brown. I remember you and you are a douche bag and it was more like 2009 you **** up

FredC

Village Idiot
crowley....how about taking it down a notch.

Also this thread isn't about your issues with RV...you already bumped that thread so keep it in there please

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
i am gonna let it go because she was gonna take over so hood bye

Becker

Name
Becker
It was clearly a drinking night, and I'm kicking myself because I'm sure I missed out on some good imploding.

Rotovac
Interlink
Prochem
SS

I'm not sure I've ever known a carpet cleaning to have so many issues with so many vendors.

What is that saying.
"YOU CAN CATCH MORE FLIES WITH HONEY THAN WITH VINEGAR"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom