DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH ROTOVAC

Becker

Name
Becker
Greg knows me so well.

Go buy some more duct tape for your upholstery tool.

My company has top ratings in the puget sound area.
100% reviews in a consumer magazine rated by paying members.

Sounds like getting your stats was not to important. One or 2 emails asking for help to log in.

Sounds like you had a bad day and tried to flex your muscles with Rotovac. And they did not roll over to you and give you the respect you feel you need from all.

Don't blame rv at all. I know the bitch you can be.

Perhaps you are not getting traffic because you are not pleasing your clients.

Not to mention. The website sucks.

Poor Greg Crowley.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
traffic wasn't the problem idiot, The guy posted the numbers and I was doing okay but if I got 20 emails and they didn't come to me how many did I get 0

I called as often as I had time for and got no reply except excuses. I am sorry running a succesful company takes time and I don't always have time to deal with liars and bullshitters. I finally did the otherday and I got the bums rush of go **** yourself we don't need your business , we are going to work on newbies IE suckers

TimP

Becker said:
that is fine, I hae no problem I was upset with the fact that they tried to hurt my business. Becker seems to think it comrs down to money but no, it is about the relationship and if someone is going to try to hurt your business because you complain I hae a problem with that. You guys may appreciate a joke but how do you feel about a company you spent upwards of 10000 with tgrying to hurt you?

Even with all the spelling errors I think I see what you are saying.

You are saying it comes down to Money.. and the amount you spent with them?

Truth be told the amount of money you spent by a customer makes them think that the vendor owes them. Our carpet store has sales that make what we charge for carpet cleaning services look like pocket change. However the truth be told is that just because you spend a lot with someone it doesn't mean that they owe you or that they are making a ton of money from you. We've had 30,000$+ jobs where our store profits 1500 bucks. They make us good money for the time it takes to sell the job but if you consider the risk of non payment and a customer who thinks you should deliver perfection/unreasonable expectations it can mean that the money isn't enough.

Now with carpet cleaning where very few tickets exceed 1,000$ almost all customers are happy. They don't feel you owe them more than what you did and demand nothing in return other than the job to be completed. They are glad something got done that they either can't do or don't want to do. Which makes the argument for how customers view things when they spend their money.

With the ranting from Crowley, it does indeed sound like he thinks Rotovac owes him because he spent a lot of money buying their merchandise. But when you call and curse and become very hateful. There is no amount of money spent with someone that warrants the abuse.

Crowley should take this opportunity to learn some things. First that his temper is going to really hurt him one day, and it needs to be controlled. We aren't in the stone age where violence/verbal abuse is acceptable. Second just because you've spent what you think is a lot of money with a company it doesn't mean they owe you anything once they give you what you paid for and that's the equipment. And it should be quite obvious to Crowley at this point because Rotovac isn't saying they are sorry because you brought up the $ factor. Third has to go with the first and that if the temper is controlled and a change in personality is made, then he may gain some integrity, and people might believe it when he brings up a genuine complaint. And truth be told the reason everyone is siding with Rotovac is because at this point they have more integrity than Crowley.

Yes, Rotovac shouldn't of dropped the page immediately they should have done what was required by their contract up front. But I can see why they did what they did and I don't blame them. They came around and did the right thing and that's what matters.

Hopefully Crowley will take this opportunity as a wake up call. Violence and anger doesn't always get you somewhere.

Crowley should of asked nicely and maybe told them he was very unhappy and that if the problem wasn't fixed he was going to have to do business elsewhere. And then when the change didn't happen he should of gone elsewhere. It's very immature to blow up and start trying to put down a business and hurt their business because you didn't get what you wanted when you throw a fit and don't get your way. Adults don't do that, they go elsewhere and do it in a civilized manor.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
first off timp I never cursed anyone out. I waited 3 months for them to solve their issues, with your infinite wisdom please tell me how long I should have waited after weekly requsts to solve the problem. I understand it is easy to point blame to an agressive person but please point out anyother time I had an issue with a company

Nice letter but wrong

TimP

The AmazingGC said:
first off timp I never cursed anyone out. I waited 3 months for them to solve their issues, with your infinite wisdom please tell me how long I should have waited after weekly requsts to solve the problem. I understand it is easy to point blame to an agressive person but please point out anyother time I had an issue with a company

Nice letter but wrong

They wouldn't pull your website unless you did something. Your personality says you did something. That something I don't know but you sure made them unhappy with you. And I'm sure Rotovac does indeed like to cash a check, so they don't want to lose business unless dealing with the customer makes it a repulsive experience.

You have to make the choice when to move your business elsewhere. And as an unhappy customer that is what you should of done. Going on the boards and trying to anti-shill them in the way you have done it, isn't right. And it was very emotionally based. This is business not personal. Act like it's business and make the one time statement, make the change by finding someone else to do your website. You obviously have the money to get your website from any company in the world and should be able to have complete control. You could even do it yourself by subcontracting. Who cares if rotovac didn't do what you wanted, go elsewhere. Make the choice to buy from other companies.

There are many times I'm ticked at companies myself. But what I do is stop doing business with them. And that's what you should do. And you should see this board as a place where you talk to your buds and not as a place to declare war on a business because you weren't happy with their service. Imagine one of your customers if they were unhappy and declared war on you if they could. Would that be right? Because face it you can't please 100% of your customers, I can't please all of my customers. And Rotovac shouldn't be expected to please 100% of all of theirs.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mike Draper said:
Next mikeyfest well have a competition to see if a 175 and a wand will out clean a RV360i. then everyone will see that the 360i will out clean it any day and the matter will be settled.

if we're taking bets, i want in on that action.
I've never seen the 360"i" and I'm still in for a hunnert.
But we leave the hole or hybrid glide off the wand (slot or unglided only) and the roto scrub is done with a VCT type pad

I'm confident that combo will smoke anything out there

..L.T.A.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
First off if I gae a customer reason to declare war on me I deserve it. I know customer service that is why I have 100% satifaction, maybe you suck and don't or you strive for 90%

Mikey P

Administrator
meAt said:
Mike Draper said:
Next mikeyfest well have a competition to see if a 175 and a wand will out clean a RV360i. then everyone will see that the 360i will out clean it any day and the matter will be settled.

if we're taking bets, i want in on that action.
I've never seen the 360"i" and I'm still in for a hunnert.
But we leave the hole or hybrid glide off the wand (slot or unglided only) and the roto scrub is done with a VCT type pad

I'm confident that combo will smoke anything out there

..L.T.A.

Stick to wood work meAt cause you dont know shit about cleaning carpet.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
Stick to wood work meAt cause you dont know shit about cleaning carpet.

bring an extra hunnert to Nashville.
I'll take it..I'll buy you breakfast Sunday morning though...a bacon sandwich

..L.T.A.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm tryin' to talk CRASH into driving his Genie truck down there.......
we'll see who talks smack.........

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
this is going to be fun...

well have Higgins there with his weights and measure kit.

weights and measures ?? :roll:

GTF out...
this ain't rocket science .
I'll bring a trashed rag from a sec 8 and well let all judge the appearance after it's dry

..L.T.A.

Becker

Name
Becker

It was my fish scale, and I've yet to see the dvd that was to be made...

The hours I logged on the phone with Hides, then driving him all over Santa Cruz.

At least Vortex donated ample warm beer.

Mikey P

Administrator
meAt said:
Mikey P said:
this is going to be fun...

weights and measures ?? :roll:

GTF out...
this ain't rocket science .
I'll bring a trashed rag from a sec 8 and well let all judge the appearance after it's dry

..L.T.A.

you'll be doing more back peddling than Guerkink :oops: when i kicked his ass in my garage :lol: :!:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
you'll be doing more back peddling than Guerkink :oops: when i kicked his ass in my garage :lol: :!:

like I told the Dyson salesman Tom before Knoxville SF... before my cheap POS Bissel beat his diesoon vac...

"we'll just do it and let the chips fall where they may"

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
a measly hunnert is all you got?

come on Lars, show some real confidence!

I'll bet you $1000 that the RV360i (especially with the Mikey P signature edition HEAD)will beat ANY pad of brush you can stick under a 175, no matter what wand or truckmount it's attached to.

Nice job in this video. RV360i first followed by dry stoke glided TI wand.

e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CLxIC1bZLMe]

Not bad.

e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iICivHTj4XQe]

Ryan

Mikey P said:

I'll bet you $1000 that the RV360i (especially with the Mikey P signature edition HEAD)will beat ANY pad of brush you can stick under a 175, no matter what wand or truckmount it's attached to.

If there so great then why don't you own two?

Ryan

Mikey P said:

You have two trucks. If RV360i's really are as good as you say, then put you money where your mouth is and buy a second one.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:

just bring an extra hundred, Cowboy

..L.T.A.

Becker

Name
Becker
Willy P said:
Soooo Crowley - ya selling those bad boys or what?

I'd bet not...

Heck he is promoting them on his newly constructed website.

He got his feeling hurt because RV did not want to come out and play. And he realized he was not as important as he thought.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
FCC is the man for salvaging whatever he could to keep me up and running. I am searching out websites Friday afternoon to get this done.

Again can not Thank Fred enough for doing this, taking the time out of his schedule to help another.

More than happy to sell the graveyard of Rotovacs

I was interested in this site

http://www.leadingedgeisolutions.com/ex ... fault.aspx

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom