Dynachem d-Limonene Replacement

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
By the way Scott warrington from interlink sent us some samples of the newer citrisolv and it worked as well as what we have been using, no difference that we could see but we don't use a citrus booster every day.

Thanks Scott.

Reactions: J Scott W

Mikey P

Administrator
Whatever business as usual.

Y'all edit/delete larrys post when he has done it to others but leave it here on a post he has started the thread.

When members dig at at a manufacturer or distributor it is just a forum online messing around to have admins or manufactures doing it is different and should be below them.

Like I said double standard.

Correct, highjacking of threads is not allowed. Larry's attempts, as all others will be deleted.

Since the hell when can't I pick on products?

You two Texas steers are pretty funny

Not ha ha funny either.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
When Larry acknowledges (knock wood) that there's a market there and demand for products that don't have strong perfumes, I'll consider buying his products.

However, since Larry prides himself for having products with the strongest lingering "odour" in the industry, some rumored to never bio-degrade, I see little chance of that happening.

Larry- Fire your group of mad fragrance scientists. Or at least understand (knock wood?) that there's a market for fragrance free out there. Make stinky for some and free for others.

I can't forget the first time I tried to use Larry's ink remover solvent (what's the name Larry?). I just opened the bottle and the client came running up all the way from the kitchen, asking what's that terrible smelling product. I haven't even used it, just unscrewed the damn cap! I told her that's Cobb's- She asked me to cap it and not to use it in her home- How is that for name recognition, Larry?

And I'd love to support a small manufacturer like our friendly Texas tycoon and not the Evil Empires (proud or not, you know who you are).

How is that for double standard Michael?

Last edited:

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
IMG_0758.JPG

Argument.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Most here are my friends and it isn't a me vs y'all thing at all just call it as I see it.

I have told larry the same thing as it is not cool as a manufacture or distributor to go and publicly crap on another manufacturer or distributor as it is a no win scenario and does more harm than good.

Just should be played as clean as possible but I do understand the draw of the DRAMA associated with bullion boards and the hype that ensues.

I would make an illustration of this scenario that Mikey would understand but I will refrain as it could cause unwanted harm that is not necessary even if it was meant to be a joke.

Drama becomes more than drama when it has to do with you and the punch line has to do with you or your business.

It's all relative.

Mikey P

Administrator
Tex, Larry brings the heat in on himself, and he enjoys it.

When's the last time you saw anyone but Ricky, bag on another advertiser.

Larry has been non stop since he lost his Legends distribution and he lost it because he bagged on them even when he was a vendor.

He enjoys it.

F

FB7777

Larry Cobb can take a punch and I bet he gets more sales as a result of the ribbing

He doesn't need his Texas two,step tootsie defending him

How does Larry's ass taste Lockonhard?

Fragrance free?

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
When Larry acknowledges that there's a market there and demand for products that don't have strong perfumes, I'll consider buying his products.
However, since Larry prides himself for having products with the strongest lingering "odour" in the industry, I see little chance of that happening.
Larry- Fire your group of mad fragrance scientists. Or at least understand that there's a market for fragrance free out there. Make stinky for some and free for others.
I can't forget the first time I tried to use Larry's ink remover solvent . I just opened the bottle and the client came running up all the way from the kitchen, asking what's that terrible smelling product. I haven't even used it, just unscrewed the damn cap! I told her that's Cobb's- She asked me to cap it and not to use it in her home- How is that for name recognition, Larry?
And I'd love to support a small manufacturer like our friendly Texas tycoon and not the Evil Empires (proud or not, you know who you are).

To be a spotting professional . . . , it is REQUIRED to use chemistry that has strong odors.

Think about browning & coffee removers (reducing agents).

Our StainSolv does have an odor, but it will remove furniture stains & ink stains, that you will NOT get out with "no odor" spotters.

Let me ask this: has your female customer ever received a "perm" at the hair stylist that had no odor ?

It's all about expectations . . .

I appreciate the benefits of the fine fragrance industry professionals in a women's perfume.

Last edited:
Name
Nate W.
Yikes...

I do miss Cobbs ultraseal smell from 2010 or so... It had a sweet smell like you wanted to eat it... The 2 drums I received smells more like OMS...

Either way, it still smells like money...:lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
When Larry acknowledges (knock wood) that there's a market there and demand for products that don't have strong perfumes, I'll consider buying his products.

However, since Larry prides himself for having products with the strongest lingering "odour" in the industry, some rumored to never bio-degrade, I see little chance of that happening.

Larry- Fire your group of mad fragrance scientists. Or at least understand (knock wood?) that there's a market for fragrance free out there. Make stinky for some and free for others.

I can't forget the first time I tried to use Larry's ink remover solvent (what's the name Larry?). I just opened the bottle and the client came running up all the way from the kitchen, asking what's that terrible smelling product. I haven't even used it, just unscrewed the damn cap! I told her that's Cobb's- She asked me to cap it and not to use it in her home- How is that for name recognition, Larry?

They are already leery of the “Chemicals” we are using in their homes. When you use a product (any manufacturers) that has a strong chemical odor we are validating those concerns.

If those types of products must be used, then I agree pre-warn the client. I think it comes down to the better of two evils. Keep the stain or use products that they already have concerns with.

Solvents don’t always evaporate quickly so there is the odor issue as well as damage to the carpet (color, backing). I’d give them the option of cut & plug or using the “strong stinky stuff”.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
In response to Larry Cobbs comment “Another value Enhancement from Cobb, Not investor Groups” I want to make clear that obviously Larry was not taking a shot at Legend brands as we are part of the RPM family of businesses. Since RPM is a publicly traded company every cleaner has the opportunity to purchase stock in RPM and thus be an owner of Legend Brands. Additionally RPM prides itself on its 43 year track record of continuously increasing cash dividend, something few companies can say.

Legend Brands is dedicated to helping the cleaning and restoration industry grow and be strong. We demonstrate or dedication with continuous investment in chemical engineering that results in increased cleaning product performance and safer cost effective products. An example of our investment to chemical engineering can be seen here:

You mean we can be an investor?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Don't know what everything else is all about nor care to know....but thank God Larry Cobb ain't like Joe schoolgirl Bristol taking back the hop scotch chip cause you don't play according to his vindictive thinking or don't buy his knock off copy cat stuff.

Call Larry direct anytime whether buy from him or not…for questions on chemistry or his products…always willing to help if he's not tied up at that moment. No drama or treats you like your some kind of bulletin board spy nor does he entice you or pay you off for giving high reviews or testimonials on the bulletin board unlike 'Dishonest Cleaner' board guy.

And no have not recieved free stuff or discount from Larry EVER.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
To be a spotting professional . . . , it is REQUIRED to use chemistry that has strong odors.

Our StainSolv does have an odor, but it will remove furniture stains & ink stains, that you will NOT get out with "no odor" spotters.

Let me ask this: has your female customer ever received a "perm" at the hair stylist that had no odor ?

I appreciate the benefits of the fine fragrance industry professionals in a women's perfume.
Dude, how old are you? Women don't get perms anymore.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Dude, how old are you? Women don't get perms anymore.

Maybe or maybe not. But ever walk into a chinese nail salon? Women go there quite a bit to get their nails and toes done. Those places stink enough of chemicals that you would think you've walked into Sadden Hussein chemical warfare joint. They don't mind that so long as they come out looking pretty. Double standard some of these women.
Here's a bonus…them workers in these salons wear respirators. That's a real positive moment of truth! And their growing in almost ever area in America.
But then these women cry foul ball on the carpet cleaner that is using detergent to clean their stink that are not even half as strong as those chems in these salons. Wacko Psychos

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Maybe or maybe not. But ever walk into a chinese nail salon? Women go there quite a bit to get their nails and toes done. Those places stink enough of chemicals that you would think you've walked into Sadden Hussein chemical warfare joint. They don't mind that so long as they come out looking pretty. Double standard some of these women.
U pick colla

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Don't know what everything else is all about nor care to know....but thank God Larry Cobb ain't like Joe schoolgirl Bristol taking back the hop scotch chip cause you don't play according to his vindictive thinking or don't buy his knock off copy cat stuff.
Call Larry direct anytime whether buy from him or not…for questions on chemistry or his products…always willing to help if he's not tied up at that moment. No drama or treats you like your some kind of bulletin board spy nor does he entice you or pay you off for giving high reviews or testimonials on the bulletin board unlike 'Dishonest Cleaner' board guy.
And no have not recieved free stuff or discount from Larry EVER.

Yea!

And he doesn't make me pay 17 bucks for a 6 dollar piece of brass, fitting, etc...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Typically Larry, you're ignoring the main point.

Which is- over use of over bearing fragrances in your products and not providing an alternative. Now, I am sure that there's plenty of cleaners that like it, which is great. Many don't. Evidently you choose to ignore that segment of the market, which may be a fine business decision.

Not unlike ignoring the complaints about mixing inconsistencies (search under "Jim" which was one of your products' main advocates) and service quality (search for having to call back to remind of orders made) which again, evidently, is a business decision on your part.

Carry on.

Stain solve was just an attitude example which lately, if I recall correctly, you suggested for latex paint remover (rubbing alcohol will do just as well and the smell will dissipate in minutes). And yes, at times these products are necessary and the client can be presented with the choice. As for ink removal there are better options that seem to be as effective yet not as "smelly", do not take "forever" to dissipate and are less likely to leave a halo.

But what do I know, I may just be a janitor?

Last edited:

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Yea!

And he doesn't make me pay 17 bucks for a 6 dollar piece of brass, fitting, etc...
Yea!

No body should be making you pay anything. You have a choice.

I don't mind paying a bit extra so long as the service is good and support the local vendor.
I just saying.

FredC

Village Idiot
Whatever business as usual.

Y'all edit/delete larrys post when he has done it to others but leave it here on a post he has started the thread.

When members dig at at a manufacturer or distributor it is just a forum online messing around to have admins or manufactures doing it is different and should be below them.

Like I said double standard.
You know....

I probably would have removed Bruder's post in this thread if it had been reported (alerts me) instead of used as an opportunity to whine about double standards and perceived persecution.

But it wasn't so I'm just now getting around to reading this thread today

Edit: the post isn't on the same level as larrys past attempts to shit on competitors in their threads but it didn't really belong

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
You are late, way late, don't even know who let you in!!

The damage has already been done, and this has spread across the internet faster than Richards family spread across our country.

Nothing can be undone now, if you were to have been here in the midst of the fierce struggle, then perhaps you could have made a shred of a difference but you weren't here for larry when he needed you the most.

Just a shame.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom