Dynachem d-Limonene Replacement

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
You are late, way late, don't even know who let you in!!
The damage has already been done, and this has spread across the internet faster than Richards family spread across our country.
Nothing can be undone now, if you were to have been here in the midst of the fierce struggle, then perhaps you could have made a shred of a difference but you weren't here for larry when he needed you the most.
Just a shame.

Bravo-Bravo!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You see my mother always told me "Richard"...they liked to call me Richard. In fact I do believe that is why they named me Richard. :shifty:

But I digress. My mother would say, "Richard if you have nothing good to say about an individual...make fookin sure they are out of the room. :biggrin:

Is Lockhart gone? :icon_twisted:

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
What's in the citrus solve II ?
from SDS from Interlink:

CitrusSolvII.JPG

Our Fruit Solv is 40% d'Limonene.

About the same as the Chemspec BioSolv.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

FredC

Village Idiot
ď‚· Although some glycol ethers have been shown to cause adverse reproductive effects and birth defects in laboratory animals, DGBE does not show the same pattern of toxicity as these other glycol ethers. DGBE has low oral, dermal and inhalation toxicity. Still, when used improperly, DGBE can cause severe eye irritation and slight corneal injury. 3 See Health Information.

High oral repeated doses in rats caused red blood cell damage as well as changes in the liver, kidneys and stomach. DGBE has not been found to be mutagenic, teratogenic, fetotoxic or neurotoxic. It did not cause birth defects, interfere with reproduction or show toxicity to fetuses. However, body weights of newborn animals were decreased.

http://msdssearch.dow.com/Published...fety/pdfs/noreg/233-00262.pdf&fromPage=GetDoc

Mikey P

Administrator
Typically Larry, you're ignoring the main point.

Which is- over use of over bearing fragrances in your products and not providing an alternative. Now, I am sure that there's plenty of cleaners that like it, which is great. Many don't. Evidently you choose to ignore that segment of the market, which may be a fine business decision.

Not unlike ignoring the complaints about mixing inconsistencies (search under "Jim" which was one of your products' main advocates) and service quality (search for having to call back to remind of orders made) which again, evidently, is a business decision on your part.

Carry on.

Stain solve was just an attitude example which lately, if I recall correctly, you suggested for latex paint remover (rubbing alcohol will do just as well and the smell will dissipate in minutes). And yes, at times these products are necessary and the client can be presented with the choice. As for ink removal there are better options that seem to be as effective yet not as "smelly", do not take "forever" to dissipate and are less likely to leave a halo.

But what do I know, I may just be a janitor?

That's funny

I just saw "Jim" saying how he has always loved the consistency of Cobb's products on that other site...lol

I think carb cleaner causes senility

pinosan

Name
Martin
ď‚· Although some glycol ethers have been shown to cause adverse reproductive effects and birth defects in laboratory animals, DGBE does not show the same pattern of toxicity as these other glycol ethers. DGBE has low oral, dermal and inhalation toxicity. Still, when used improperly, DGBE can cause severe eye irritation and slight corneal injury. 3 See Health Information.

High oral repeated doses in rats caused red blood cell damage as well as changes in the liver, kidneys and stomach. DGBE has not been found to be mutagenic, teratogenic, fetotoxic or neurotoxic. It did not cause birth defects, interfere with reproduction or show toxicity to fetuses. However, body weights of newborn animals were decreased.

http://msdssearch.dow.com/Published...fety/pdfs/noreg/233-00262.pdf&fromPage=GetDoc

dunno if this is to prove DGBE is good or bad. But it is one of the least toxic ethers out there. Some may say even safer than delimonine.
the typical concentration used in most products is 3 to 7% on a concentrated state.
3% of 2oz diluted into a gallon of RTU is virtually nothing and if you add to this that it gets rinsed with a bunch of gallons of water, I would not worry about it being present in any given product.

cheers

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Guys, this is cleaning chemicals. Just look under your customer's sink. What the hell should we clean with? Baking soda and vinegar only?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Look at what's in "Mac n' Cheese"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/12/well/eat/the-chemicals-in-your-mac-and-cheese.html

"Potentially harmful chemicals that were banned from children’s teething rings and rubber duck toys a decade ago may still be present in high concentrations in your child’s favorite meal: macaroni and cheese mixes made with powdered cheese."

I always thought that stuff was gross. This just confirms it.

Reactions: J Scott W

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
well now that i can obviously see and read that its magical. i should pack my bags immediately and head that way.

jut one question, is there a strict whites only policy or does the video just portray it that way?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom