Ed wants a new wand

Mikey P

Administrator
The gunslinger ain't happy with his AW29 AND pC Quad, understandably

My two current faves are the Sapphire TIs for Rigids

And the Real Devastator for Swivlel.

Either are like $4000 in Canadian pesos but I'll let you Dev owners convince him they're worth it.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
$1900 is the point

I'm waiting on that new double head bentley coming out in april

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If you are going 2 inch all the way, Tom's Devastator wand is the way to go but costly. If you are going to use a 1 1/2 whip, go with the Pmf Mach 12. That wand is on my Xmas list. Hoping I'll get before then.

Name
Jeff T
If you are going 2 inch all the way, Tom's Devastator wand is the way to go but costly. If you are going to use a 1 1/2 whip, go with the Pmf Mach 12. That wand is on my Xmas list. Hoping I'll get before then.
I just calculated the exchange..... You DONT really want to know what it's going to cost to your door Ron..... 1822.00 American times 1.33.... 2423.00 PLUS duties, delivery etc........ I bet by the time we have it in our hands, here In Canada, It will be just shy of 3k..... Ouch........yeah, I still want one..... Just gotta convince the money lady (my wife)......

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I just calculated the exchange..... You DONT really want to know what it's going to cost to your door Ron..... 1822.00 American times 1.33.... 2423.00 PLUS duties, delivery etc........ I bet by the time we have it in our hands, here In Canada, It will be just shy of 3k..... Ouch........yeah, I still want one..... Just gotta convince the money lady (my wife)......
I feel your pain

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I tried Chandler Thompson's new Devastator wand at the Fest and I didn't want to give it back. I mean it!
It was difficult to understand what all the hype was about...until I tried it. Fit and feel... quality, function and great professional look... boom!

Name
Jeff T
Ok, ok all you Cannuks, I got you guys... I'll take the orders and drive across the boarder to deliver it to you sorry saps...

What exactly do they check for at the boarder? :lol: Can I pull a Chavez and find an opening un-manned?
It the exchange rate..... Even if you were to swim to the mainland, and hand deliver them to us @ the border, they STILL cost us 2500 bucks..... OR, get a new OP for around the same price......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom