Ed wants a new wand

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Here's the deal. Tom's Devastator wand is amazing. I knocked out 5k feet of CGD tonight. Mostly Cimex, and a couple thousand feet of HWE where it was just too dirty to encap with a clean conscience. The kicker was, Tom's wand is so good, that to me it would have been no difference if you would have told me I had to HWE all 5,000 ft.

I should really be pumping this wand up every day online, but I know at a point it can do more harm than good, which is why I haven't.

If Ed truly wants a 2" tube, 14" head wand, I will donate $50 towards shipping/duties if he gets a Devastator.

This wand is worth whatever price you pay, assuming you spend a good portion of your time wanding and are serious about this business.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Guys THANK YOU SO MUCH, I kept working on it, I would come home and tell Missy it is getting better it is getting better. We started with one head, and I would try it bring it back to Tim's shop and tell him let's cut it some more,. Let's open it up some more inside the darn head looks terrible.
I was working with my pro chem legend and my recovery in water and SOILS was really noticable, was really getting really good dry times, I said this is it.
When we went to MF Nashville and hooked it to @Mark Saiger s Butler I about crapped....You should of seen Mikey's face I'm sure mine was the same, the wand was flipping howling
At that moment I knew we needed a hole glide, no way around it.
I have a hole glide now, and I am almost done with our cgd hole glide, my glides are not the same as everybody else's.
So we are making a hole glide that is designed for cgd carpet.
It is coming Mark and @Jim Martin
We have told guys not to post to much as it causes a lot of drama and hate and nobody needs to deal with all of that.
I am just really stoked that guys that have gotten it have been very happy, and have let us know.
We are moving forward with PMF and can't wait to see the results

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I friggin ran over my new sapphire almost today bent the handle. I was gonna replace any way.

God I hate doing stupid shiet.

Order a slot for it putting a Mytee handle on it will see.

F

FB7777

I just calculated the exchange..... You DONT really want to know what it's going to cost to your door Ron..... 1822.00 American times 1.33.... 2423.00 PLUS duties, delivery etc........ I bet by the time we have it in our hands, here In Canada, It will be just shy of 3k..... Ouch........yeah, I still want one..... Just gotta convince the money lady (my wife)......
Thats some serious arbitrage

Think I'll go buy 10 of these and drive one of my carpet vans up north to "view the falls" $$$$

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The Devastator at 8 flow is about as much flow as you'll want with that wand. A 12 flow Ti your gonna want a machine with a 47 blower or more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom