Experience Manufacturers Need More Product Testing . . .

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I just want willy to have a nice day, tis is alls I wants!

You too! I guess you can look the other way when I forward a screen shot of something you wrote here to the IRS about your :winky:cash sales......But I'm not that much of a dick, unlike some gossip whores that beak off without knowing what they're talking about. Have a nice day!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
OK!
So I'll sum it up:

• Willy is upset at PC not dealing with his legitimate complaint properly. And also feels that some manufacturers sell low quality products which they know will not last- There's truth to that.
  • Mike feels that Willy's harping on the same good old Blue Lagoon like bucket is getting old.- There's truth to that.
  • Willy and quite a few others (me included) feels that whenever there's a complaint, justified or not, on an advertiser here, mike either ridicules the complainer or does his best to de-legitimise the complaint. Or sends the "goon squad", suggests that the complainer is cheap, delirious, un American, a communist, atheist and or possibly all of the above. - There's truth to that.
  • Larry observed that many manufacturers seem to bring products to market before they are quite ready- There's truth to that.
  • Mike says that Larry seem to be an "interested party" therefore not exactly the typical go lucky Texas boyscout (Ray is) he claims to be- There's truth to that.
  • And good old Chavez (aka- Dancing with grass) just likes to stoke the fires- You betcha!

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy P and hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
For every instance of me coming to an advertisers defence that you care to list I'll come up with 100 examples of me not saying a thing when a complaint rises

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mike, statistically I am sure you're absolutely right.
This place has been great for us cleaners and it is a hoot (that's a compliment) much due to your personality and who you are.
Take this mild criticism for what it's worth, at least it is honest and who knows, it may make this place even better than what it already is.

Reactions: hogjowl and Mikey P

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
This thread is getting derailed . . .

I do really appreciate Mikey setting up all the demos of the wands running from various TM's.

It was great to compare every new wand and rotary extractor on the same piece of carpet with the same prespray, same 400 PSI pressure and heat (at least for the testing I supervised).

All it shows is that manufacturers need to do a little more testing on their equipment before this type of demonstration.

I tried hard to get a Bentley to the show but John chose not to supply one.

Regardless, the testing was like no other testing that has been done before . . .

and that is what makes it unique.

I, personally, liked the CX-15, even though it needs some additional parts that we will provide to purchasers.

Mikey, I, and others on this board criticize the faults that we see in equipment & chemicals.

That is OK . . .

We just have to be sure NOT to alienate the manufacturer, so that ultimately, he can correct the problems pointed out on this board.

Larry

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
Agreed, totally.

But John chose to alienate himself when he left the MF in Vegas after his Trex failed. Had he stayed and addressed the issues found he'd still be here today.

Instead he ran and told everybody I sabotaged his two units there. Complete bullshit.

I gave him a chance to redeem himself by providing a Trex and Bentley for The Experience for side by sides and he chose to run again.

Cu was there and could have had the two tools under his control.

I was being more than fair in trying to not only help John (again) but also the cleaners who wanted to see ALL the options.

Oh well.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Willy I believe everyone here accepts cash in their business and reports cash sales as income, I know we do as it would be foolish to not claim cash as we provide retail services and retail customers pay with cash. We incentivize accepting cash as it obviously immediately increases our cash flow with only strengthens our ability to continue to grow and operate on a daily basis.

I still want you to have a great day!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
???

We see very little cash in the field, most all pay by check or credit card or we bill them. The cash we see is mainly from retail products & small rugs that are brought in here at our shop.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Willy I believe everyone here accepts cash in their business and reports cash sales as income, I know we do as it would be foolish to not claim cash as we provide retail services and retail customers pay with cash. We incentivize accepting cash as it obviously immediately increases our cash flow with only strengthens our ability to continue to grow and operate on a daily basis.

I still want you to have a great day!!!

Do a search..... That isn't quite the way it was put.......

Don't worry. I wouldn't rat you out, even if you are a liar.....AND THAT'S THE TRUTH!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
OK!
So I'll sum it up:

• Willy is upset at PC not dealing with his legitimate complaint properly. And also feels that some manufacturers sell low quality products which they know will not last- There's truth to that.\

Thank you

• Mike feels that Willy's harping on the same good old Blue Lagoon like bucket is getting old.- There's truth to that.

I didn't bring it up, but if the jars open, I'll have a pickle.

• Willy and quite a few others (me included) feels that whenever there's a complaint, justified or not, on an advertiser here, mike either ridicules the complainer or does his best to de-legitimise the complaint. Or sends the "goon squad", suggests that the complainer is cheap, delirious, un American, a communist, atheist and or possibly all of the above. - There's truth to that.

Agreed

• Larry observed that many manufacturers seem to bring products to market before they are quite ready- There's truth to that.

Yes Sir

• Mike says that Larry seem to be an "interested party" therefore not exactly the typical go lucky Texas boyscout (Ray is) he claims to be- There's truth to that.

I'd buy from Larry anybday in the week if he wasn't as million miles away.

• And good old Chavez (aka- Dancing with grass) just likes to stoke the fires- You betcha!

Only when he wakes up from the day long naps.

Very intelligent- You get a gold star!

Ron K

For every instance of me coming to an advertisers defence that you care to list I'll come up with 100 examples of me not saying a thing when a complaint rises

I'll Start ...................cough cough!

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
One addition from some testing that Ray did on the 13" Evolution Wand.

Had at least 1" of overspray on each end of jet pattern.

Has Plastic glide which will scratch and catch carpet filaments (needs to be Teflon)

Cleaning was uniform without streaking, but the tube flexes more than Ray liked.

Larry

Last edited:
Reactions: hogjowl

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
We had 40 plus pieces of scrap carpet we different and most reacted differently to each tool.

Many of them were supplied by Jesse "Out Of Character" who added extra soil to the pieces as he felt they were not dirty enough.

How he went about doing so, I have no idea.

I talked to Jesse today and asked how in the heck he soiled all those carpets.

He stated that some of the pieces were new carpet . . .

He mixed dirty motor oil , cooking oil, potting soil, soft drinks & other food together . . .

Then he sprayed them on the carpet.

Then he brushed it in with a 175 floor machine.

And baked it in the Las Vegas sun for a couple of days.

I told him that the cleaners appreciated the very dirty carpet to test cleaning effectiveness .

Thanks, Jesse for your hard work in prepping the carpet pieces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom