Experience Manufacturers Need More Product Testing . . .

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Hmmm ... I wasn't there, so there is obviously something I am missing, but from the picture, my first thought was the operator moved the tool TOO SOON. It appears the jets weren't allowed to turn completely, thus clean that starting spot, before the tool was moved.

??????

I wasn't there either, the crop circle looked (to me) as if the tool sat in one spot, beating down the fibers. The rest of the strip had none, and I assumed the tool was moving at a steady rate by then. That was my reasoning, anyway.

Reactions: J Scott W

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I wasn't there either, the crop circle looked (to me) as if the tool sat in one spot, beating down the fibers. The rest of the strip had none, and I assumed the tool was moving at a steady rate by then. That was my reasoning, anyway.

the circles may not of even been a factor if the right spray bar was on it....it had the commercial one on not the residential...the residential is jetted down and they are set more of an angle ....unlike the commercial that is a more powerful jet and set to shot straight down........if if had the right one on...for all we know the circles could of been a mute point............time will tell......it will have to get out in the real world...not some test lab......and see what it can do.....and until a bunch of us get our hands on one.......the world may never know........

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Possibly. I'm certainly not arguing the point. However, if you look at the picture, notice the soiling still present at the very beginning of the stroke. I clearly see what you are talking about with the obviously matted down circles that are clearly crushed by the jet track, but looking at it the way I do, it appears that the jets have, for some reason, not come to full spray pattern at that point. Thus, you have the matted and crushed circles and the corresponding lack of soil removal in the adjacent areas.

Reactions: dgardner

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Hmmm ... I wasn't there, so there is obviously something I am missing, but from the picture, my first thought was the operator moved the tool TOO SOON. It appears the jets weren't allowed to turn completely, thus clean that starting spot, before the tool was moved.
??????

Marty;

The jet circles were from jet rotation before moving and stopping at the end of the stroke.

I think a couple of mods can fix the issue easily.

Already have some of the parts I need.

Cleaning & extraction was good with this glided tool.

Larry

Reactions: J Scott W

hogjowl

Idiot™
Marty;

The jet circles were from jet rotation before moving and stopping at the end of the stroke.

I think a couple of mods can fix the issue easily.

Already have some of the parts I need.

Cleaning & extraction was good with this glided tool.

Larry

I'm not buying that argument, Larry. If the circles were from the machine not moving, then you would have a complete lack of soiling in that area and the circles would be in the entire width of the spray pattern, not a single 1/4 or 1/2 inch straight stream line. The jets have CLEARLY not been allowed time to come up to full spray width and pressure. Notice the two quarter moon soil patches at the very start of the stroke with a jet track between them. That's soil in those two areas.

Or ... if your hypothesis is correct, then the jets themselves were not spraying evenly, and the longer they stayed in one spot, them more they matted the carpet in that part of the pattern where the spray is concentrated. However, if that is the case ... the jets are not evenly spraying ... then why is the pattern of incomplete soil removal not seen in the latter sections of the clean path?

Last edited:

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Marty, go back and look at the pic and see if this fits: The solution was started without moving the tool (thus a really clean circle) then the tool was jerked forward (the not so clean crescent) then stopped again (another clean circle) then settled down to a more or less constant motion.

Mikey P

Administrator
All wand were on the same carpet

We had 40 plus pieces of scrap carpet we different and most reacted differently to each tool.

Many of them were supplied by Jesse "Out Of Character" who added extra soil to the pieces as he felt they were not dirty enough.

How he went about doing so, I have no idea.

Those were the pieces used in the first photos of the CX15 being used.

Other carpets were SO BAD that no tool worked well. One had to be pressure washed from the back side to make a difference.

but..

NONE were pre vacuumed and NONE were pre scrubbed.

doylebloss

Supportive Member
Name
Doyle Bloss
Since we were part of the testing that Shaw Industries did on behalf of the CRI on the soft carpet, I can tell you emphatically there was not a problem with rotary extractors leaving any kind of marks on the carpet. That was one of their concerns and ours when they came to Washington to due the testing. The only issue we found was on the 100 ounce carpet, without the right prespray, it was physically difficult to move the RX20 across the carpet.

We did have some streaking issues with some wands, but none that had glides on them. Jet streaking has always been an issue on cut pile carpets, especially those who are poorly heat set at the tip of the carpet fiber. None of the streaking we experienced was permanent that we had on this testing but I have seen some jet streaks on carpet in the past that could not be steamed out or groomed out.

You can see the report we wrote about the testing here:http://thecleansceneblog.wordpress.com/2014/06/11/cleaning-the-new-softer-carpets/

Name
I'm Rick James
I can't imagine any of the rotary extractors being allowed than.

A real shame they were no mytee tools to play with at the show, don't you agree Larry?

Probably because Mytee is coming out with their new redesigned wands in January at the ICE event.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't believe thats the reason. That's half the year away. Plus wouldn't you want to show your other products?

They should have been there or at least sent a tool. I'm sure there were plenty of their customers there.

Name
I'm Rick James
I have a question..

Why is there only one manufacturer that makes swivel wands? I have a very hard time using a non swivel wand and they are not smooth to operate either. With my swivel wand.. I am able to get under furniture without moving it and I don't have to move to reposition myself when cleaning around things. It does have a very short learning curve to get use to, but after doing 14,000 or so jobs in my career.. hands down the swivel is the best under market tool in our industry. Just like the sticky tabs.. I have 2 local jon dons and they DON'T stock sticky tabs anymore.. WTF.. another great invention that is getting pushed aside.

This box is the reason I got rid of my 360i today..

View attachment 5475

Yes the couch is comfy too..

Name
I'm Rick James
I don't believe thats the reason. That's half the year away. Plus wouldn't you want to show your other products?

They should have been there or at least sent a tool. I'm sure there were plenty of their customers there.

I was just saying about the wand not showing up for testing..

With events like these you can easily get the halo effect mainly because of less than ideal test setting as pointed out already in this thread. That and MB was co supporter of the event.. which we all know MB and Mytee need to hug some sh!t out. Yes Mytee also needs to step up with their quality control and STOP using cheap parts to save us money..

Name
I'm Rick James
Mytee is the most shortsighted company in this industry so it's hard to imagine they could wait that long to unveil another (flawed) design.

Maybe getting their tushes smack around on the forums, they are taking a different approach and trying to come out with a better product.. its not like we can ask them on here.. hahaha.

Ron K

I have a question..

Why is there only one manufacturer that makes swivel wands? I have a very hard time using a non swivel wand and they are not smooth to operate either. With my swivel wand.. I am able to get under furniture without moving it and I don't have to move to reposition myself when cleaning around things. It does have a very short learning curve to get use to, but after doing 14,000 or so jobs in my career.. hands down the swivel is the best under market tool in our industry. Just like the sticky tabs.. I have 2 local jon dons and they DON'T stock sticky tabs anymore.. WTF.. another great invention that is getting pushed aside.

This box is the reason I got rid of my 360i today..

View attachment 5475

Yes the couch is comfy too..

Where the hell do you live......I've tried to clean with a "Box" for year and I still get STreeking!

As far as the sticky tabs it would be nice if there was a one stop shop for CC's

Reactions: dealtimeman
Name
I'm Rick James
Where the hell do you live......I've tried to clean with a "Box" for year and I still get STreeking!

As far as the sticky tabs it would be nice if there was a one stop shop for CC's

I put it on my head and the dirty carpet disappears..

Reactions: Ron K

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Brent if the demand were there all manufacturers would make a Swivel head. I'd guess there are just too few being sold to interest anyone else into building them.

Name
I'm Rick James
Brent if the demand were there all manufacturers would make a Swivel head. I'd guess there are just too few being sold to interest anyone else into building them.

You're right.. that is why I should invent something that can be retrofitted for all wands so I can make millions upon millions of dollars.. and be the next industry guru. Then I am going to start my own forum and make even more millions like Mikey.. glad we got all that worked out. :)

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
I'm Rick James
You know how women say "once you go black, you never go back" .. I say "once you go swivel, its the shizzle"

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mytee is the most shortsighted company in this industry so it's hard to imagine they could wait that long to unveil another (flawed) design.

Mytee has the most advanced portable designs in the U.S.

The use of Electronic Vac Shut-offs is way ahead of other manufacturers . . .

The Swivel Carbon-Fiber Wand is another example (although the jet manifold was poor) . . .

The Dual 3-Stage Vacs on a single electrical cord is another first . . .

First use of the new Cat 500 PSI Pump w/AC motor . . .

Combination of Dual 3-Stage Hi-Airwatt Vacs and Cat 500 PSI Pump System on two electric cord extractor.

Two new designs coming out at ICE will also turn some heads.

Larry

P.S. There was a new 14" Swivel Wand Design at Experience

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Mytee has the most advanced portable designs in the U.S. Once they made it past the five year mark for consistency, maybe. Funny how you only sell the shells with your own modified guts.

The use of Electronic Vac Shut-offs is way ahead of other manufacturers . . . is that the component that catches fire on all those ETMS?

The Swivel Carbon-Fiber Wand is another example (although the jet manifold was poor) . . .the carbon snaps, the swivel sticks and the jets are unusable so what are you trying to sell?

The Dual 3-Stage Vacs on a single electrical cord is another first . . . great if you have a 220 outlet in each room..

First use of the new Cat 500 PSI Pump w/AC motor . . . Ok

Combination of Dual 3-Stage Hi-Airwatt Vacs and Cat 500 PSI Pump System on two electric cord extractor. Can any house built before 2013 power this thing?

Two new designs coming out at ICE will also turn some heads. why, will they be up Bob Foster's ass?

Larry

P.S. There was a new 14" Swivel Wand Design at Experience Tony Dung strikes again.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mytee has the most advanced portable designs in the U.S. Once they made it past the five year mark for consistency, maybe. Funny how you only sell the shells with your own modified guts.

Holy SARCASM - I point out the shitty parts with the Worrier and the line up to take gutless cheap shots (Lockhart calling me a liar - that was the :bullshit:, not the facts I put up. That stuck in my craw)- but they pay their way here, so protection is in order. The hypocrisy is grossly overwhelming.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam and ruff
J

JS41035

I have a mytee hydroforce holder and it is state of the art.
For serious....I like the carbon fiber wand. It's no 6 flow PMF but it's pretty decent.

Reactions: Larry Cobb

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Holy SARCASM - I point out the shitty parts with the Worrier and the line up to take gutless cheap shots (Lockhart calling me a liar - that was the :bullshit:, not the facts I put up. That stuck in my craw)- but they pay their way here, so protection is in order. The hypocrisy is grossly overwhelming.
WTF???

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:RelyOnVML/> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT=&amp] what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul[/FONT]<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]--> . :lol:

Reactions: dealtimeman

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

Willy , we used some prochem chemical the other day and it worked great while very consistent. We Also we used a couple of the interlink nautilus portables at the experience and they worked great.

Have a nice day buddy!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom