Flex Ice VS AllFiber Rinse

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
I've heard mixed reviews about the scent, some complaints from customers,, etc... I wonder if putting in a deodorizer when mixing it up would resolve that problem? I am definitely planning on trying it only reservation is what it smells like, residential customers can be pretty particular about stuff like that.
Agree but I think Bridgepoint should take the initiative. Summer air smells best.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler
Name
Paul Dixon
I will have to give it a try, I just wonder with all the threads on Flex Ice where so many are saying they don't like the smell , it would be a lot simpler for the company to add a nice fresh scent, I'm just sayin...

Reactions: Jeffrey Tobian

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I will have to give it a try, I just wonder with all the threads on Flex Ice where so many are saying they don't like the smell , it would be a lot simpler for the company to add a nice fresh scent, I'm just sayin...
it has a slight smell at higher gph, but in all reality you should be using this as a rinse agent not as your cleaning agent.
I've been adding holiday scents to mine, blueberry, orange, mint, apple crisp. but i usually dont add anything, and dont have a problem with smell. even on jobs i do run it a little higher customers like the smell of "Clean".

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I've heard mixed reviews about the scent, some complaints from customers,, etc... I wonder if putting in a deodorizer when mixing it up would resolve that problem? I am definitely planning on trying it only reservation is what it smells like, residential customers can be pretty particular about stuff like that.
That is the only thing I don't like about it. I love the product itself and prefer powdered form, but even after adding deodorizer to it, I can still smell it. I would love to find a way to overcome that because it is a great product without a doubt.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
George can't smell it, but I can, and I've had customers say they don't like that smell. My sense of smell has intensified quite drastically though in the last year or so.
Maybe I will try lowering the GPMs and add a little more deodorizer.

Reactions: Total_Rookie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom