for once I'm speechless..

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
Didn't you say in an earlier post that you bought the Hot-Rod or were you referring to something else?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There has been some joking but I think most of those that have posted have been genuine opinions.

Bill doesn't need MB's stamp of approval. If he already sold 60 of them, there is a market for them. It just may not be the guy that already uses a CRB or a 175 or a Cimex to do the preconditioning. I'm betting the tool works very well but the look of an angle grinder is not one I care for so despite it having the ability to do the job and be small and convenient I would only buy it for steps and edging when encapping.

I would hope that it doesn't deter Bill any, not everyone will buy his product but that doesn't mean it won't sell. He just needs to keep marketing and those that see a value in it will buy it. After all he mentioned his market is to those not already preconditioning. He will find few of those guys here.

Reactions: TConway

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
WHOA THERE BUDDY DEVASTATOR MAN! You have a hell of a long way to get to the higher level of a SHIT CAN TUBE!

Personally I don't use crap like that .....I use knees highs in my waste tank.

What's next with you clowns.............adapting a battery powered toothbrush for those stairs with difficult corners?

Probably a bunch of you low moisture freaks already using it!

Reactions: rwcarpet and GCCLee

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

Mikey P

Administrator
"What's next with you clowns.............adapting a battery powered toothbrush for those stairs with difficult corners?"

Put it on a stick and I'll buy one.

F

FB7777

You scoff at the sneaker shuffle, but my Reebok Zig Techs are perfectly designed to erase filtration soil lines

No trips to the truck or cords :biggrin:

No need for a makita pre polisher, just a good prespray and rotary jet extraction

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jimmy L

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
"What's next with you clowns.............adapting a battery powered toothbrush for those stairs with difficult corners?"

Put it on a stick and I'll buy one.

Whats that Fitness thing that looks like yur practicin on yurself?

That was Genius man, for entertainment purposes of course, lol

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I may have missed this one but .. every now and again when I pull out my 12 inch, it creates foam as I'm scrubbing .. so when using this tool for tile cleaning - I'm thinking suds or splash might creep up the motor and short it ..

has this been an issue ..

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
I may have missed this one but .. every now and again when I pull out my 12 inch, it creates foam as I'm scrubbing .. so when using this tool for tile cleaning - I'm thinking suds or splash might creep up the motor and short it ..

has this been an issue ..

Thanks for the question;

Not a problem at all.
Our chems don't happen to foam much so can't really speak to that situation. None of our customers have reported anything like that though.

What is your "12 inch" an Oreck?

Thanks again

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
WHOA THERE BUDDY DEVASTATOR MAN! You have a hell of a long way to get to the higher level of a SHIT CAN TUBE!

Personally I don't use crap like that .....I use knees highs in my waste tank.

What's next with you clowns.............adapting a battery powered toothbrush for those stairs with difficult corners?

Probably a bunch of you low moisture freaks already using it!

I, too, use knee highs in the waste tank. If fact, I just bought 2 boxes today.

Reactions: Jimmy L
J

JS41035

Thanks for the question;

Not a problem at all.
Our chems don't happen to foam much so can't really speak to that situation. None of our customers have reported anything like that though.

What is your "12 inch" an Oreck?

Thanks again

Dude someone needs to hire you as a sales rep. Keeps the post positive. I went from laughing at your product to thinking it would be a nice aggressive way to scrub grout lines on greasy tile jobs with tons of build up.
You won't win over a lot of these guys but your not driving any away.
Like I said great example of a manufacturer on the board.

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
Thanks for that.

I'm just hoping to get people to keep an open mind until they get a chance to see it and use it in person.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dude someone needs to hire you as a sales rep. Keeps the post positive. I went from laughing at your product to thinking it would be a nice aggressive way to scrub grout lines on greasy tile jobs with tons of build up.
You won't win over a lot of these guys but your not driving any away.
Like I said great example of a manufacturer on the board.

The man has proven to be loaded with class and tact. Kudos to you Bill.

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
I, too, use knee highs in the waste tank. If fact, I just bought 2 boxes today.

I get mine at wall mart. They come in those little egg things. I hate it when someone gets behind me cause they think I don't have very much stuff and the checkout person has to scan each one of the 100 I'm buying.

I'm always ready with a joke for the cashier cause they're always curious what I'm using them for.

I tell them I'm a bank robber and business is good.

Mikey P

Administrator
Bill ya know...

While I would never buy one of your gadgets I truly admire your attitude. I see you as the perfect fit in our dysfunctional family here.

I'm sure you've checked out the other forum choices by now so I'm curious where you feel most comfortable?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
Bill ya know...

While I would never buy one of your gadgets I truly admire your attitude. I see you as the perfect fit in our dysfunctional family here.

I'm sure you've checked out the other forum choices by now so I'm curious where you feel most comfortable?

Never say never Mikey.

As far as "most comfortable" believe it or not there are some boards where the guys liked the tool from the beginning. So from that standpoint I didn't feel like I had to fight my way out of a corner.

But comfortable is boring. I kinda enjoy a good sparring match every once in a while.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty it's easy to use knee highs when your waste tank lid is right up front by the side doors!

Instead of those that put the waste tank behind the drivers seat!

Reactions: rwcarpet

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Never say never Mikey.

As far as "most comfortable" believe it or not there are some boards where the guys liked the tool from the beginning. So from that standpoint I didn't feel like I had to fight my way out of a corner.

But comfortable is boring. I kinda enjoy a good sparring match every once in a while.

Don't worry about it shooter, you could give away free turkeys and half of us would say no we like chicken.

Pretty much every subject is like that, carpet cleaners are a pretty independent bunch in my experience.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I get mine at wall mart. They come in those little egg things. I hate it when someone gets behind me cause they think I don't have very much stuff and the checkout person has to scan each one of the 100 I'm buying.

I'm always ready with a joke for the cashier cause they're always curious what I'm using them for.

I tell them I'm a bank robber and business is good.

Bill, I get mine at Rite Aid..........if ya watch close, they'll advertise them BOGO free. I know all the clerks, so they don't give me the stink eye anymore. My only concern would be an IRS audit.....trying to explain to the G-man that yes, I do use all these knee highs for carpet cleaning waste tank filters.

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom