for once I'm speechless..

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
By reposting do you mean just adding something to the thread so that it rises to the top, or actually posting another thread?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Have you thought about marketing to welders or any trade that might need to do alot of overhead grinding? I used to work in a powerhouse and I would have liked to have had something like. I dont know that it is suitable for cleaning but it may be great in an industrial construction field.

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
Do you know how to paste a jpeg picture into a post?

I have been unsuccessful so far

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You need to upload it to hosting sites like Photobucket.com (its free). Once uploaded from your PC, it give you addresses for several uses, copy the "IMG" address and paste it in your thread. Its easier than it sounds.

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
After a long thread of my fielding mostly criticism of the Hot-Rod, 100% of it by people whom have never used it, I'd like to offer to lend it out free of charge (you pay to ship it back) to someone of credibility on this forum in exchange for an honest review.

View attachment 4299

Surely someone here is credible.

No?

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
Oh that's sound like a great offer but I have several of my own.

They give us an edge over the competition.

But I'd recommend that demo to anyone who hasn't tried it.

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
Want to give it a try?

My shop is located in Placentia so it would be easy to get it to you.

Mikey P

Administrator
If I had no other option to scrub a carpet ( two perfectly good shoes) I think I would take you up on your offer.

But to be perfectly honest, if the man of the house were to laugh at me for using that gadget I would probably have to kill myself.

Reactions: KevinL

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
If I had no other option to scrub a carpet ( two perfectly good shoes) I think I would take you up on your offer.

But to be perfectly honest, if the man of the house were to laugh at me for using that gadget I would probably have to kill myself.

Lol!

Looks great as a hand held, for scrubbing stairs. When the pole is mounted to it, it would make the most professional tech look like a hack. Mike's right about making sure the man of the house isn't around.

If you're really looking for someone to demo this tool I recommend starting a new thread with a new title in the Hardware forum. Someone will take you up on it. Lots of people breezing by this thread I bet because they were unaware of your offer.

Good for you for being industrious though.

The Clean Machine

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Where's jimmy when i need him :dejection:

You need a custom mold, having that handle stick out of the bottom with no purpose is a killer.
Go to alibaba like everyone else is...

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom