freeflow and the Judson

G

Kevin , I dont beleive 1 machine will remove any more soil than the other , but theres ways to test it.

Bob Foster

James Cooper said:
yeah , and that potty mouth ya got there reaally lends you tons of credibility , oh yeah plus those 6 years . Yep you are right , you got my 20 plus years trumped.

You are right though , I do defend Nick from the gutless , ball less , and general over all pussies who dont have the balls to put there money where there mouth is . You were offered a chance to enrich the charity of your choice to run your mighty Vortex against Nicks Ez for 1000 bucks to the winner - and you choked . So spin it however you want , but you blinked in the face of everything you critisized and put down .

So in a nut shell , your credibility is right there in the toilet , right next to your nice little backstep you made when you ducked out of something you previously agreed too. Down South in Georgia we call that being a pussy , what do you call it in Arizona ??

Speaking of ball-less, where's Nellos? Maybe he is stuck to machine with goop on his hands and can't get to a keyboard. Maybe his balls got sucked into his free-flow vacuum relief system. (What a dumb ass idea..)

G

Bob you aint too far out the loop to know that Mikey periodically bans his detractors from time to time . I'm only here because he likes to see me slam his buddies - I think he likes to think it toughens them up , but some guys are just pussies no matter what.

Bob , why is it folks like Larry Cap . can get over 10,000 hours on his engine that was still running when he changed it but your retread has already went through 3 ? Thats an engine every 5000 hours ??? And a 15000 hour blower for a friend ?? You do know for an extra 6 -7 bucks you coulda got a newer one dont ya ???

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
The gate valve on the blower tee (for adjustable vac relief?) is interesting.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
James Cooper said:
Bob , why is it folks like Larry Cap . can get over 10,000 hours on his engine that was still running when he changed it

Clarification, Coop.
My reTIRED Powermatic had appx 12,000 hours when i took it out of service.
But I've never said it was on the same motor.
first engine lasted appx 7500 hours.
I credit some of that longevity to Steamway's external oil cooler coils that run through the cold water box

otherwise, 5000 hours is good life from any twin cylinder air cooled motor commonly used on a TM

..L.T.A.

Greenie

Coop is full of off target info, even a blind dog finds a bone once in awhile.

You would have to be a moron to attack a company or machine like Judson, hard to argue with so many years of success.

Bob Foster

It is only a guess that sometime throughout that TNT's life it had more than one engine on it since there was a new one put on it about a year before I bought it. Just an educated guess. It seems more realistic that one engine did not last 14500 hours which as I mentioned is a $1300 motor.

My refurbished TNT will likely be more durable and be around a lot longer than some of those shiny new pieces of shit (and some poorly spray painted ones too) that are being sold. And it sure the hell doesn't have a direct drive coupling on it that will eventually shake the crap out of everything. Nor does a TNT come equipped with a belt designed for temporary use.

Les has hundreds of Roots 45 blowers that each have in excess of 175,200 hours of continuous operation that have never been rebuilt.

15,000 hours? No problem if the machine is built right in the first place and then taken care of.
industrialblower.jpg

The Judsons have forgotten more about how to drive and maintain blowers that the whole complete carpet cleaning industry knows. One thing they have proven over more years than any other manufacturer of truck mounts in this industry is that properly tested designs result in dependable performance measured in output, maintainability and easy of operation.

And a small correction Cooper, you're only here for us to slam you...

Update Nick called me an has sent my money in the mail...I normally dont call people out like that on the boards,thats not my style but I was frustrated...anyway Thanks Nick for resolving this situation.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
James, If your Vortex will not out clean your Butler, you better have it looked at. I ran Butlers for 25 yrs and switched to Vortex 2 yrs ago. I have more heat, more flow and more vacuum, Before I bought the second Vortex I kept the Butler for 6 Months and used it a couple times a month just to run it. There is no comparison between these two units. :roll:

G

whatever happened to those Mikey Fest results on the Butler vs. the Vortex ???

Regardless , a great machine will only change production or volume of work . A great cleaner will always do a great job. I have a Butler and a Vortex and I can change tm's from room to room or house to house and still get superior results.

Perhaps something is wrong with you guys basic cleaning fundamentals . I dont know you Ron so I cant comment , but Mikey being with Coit for 13 years explains a lot .

hogjowl

Idiot™
There is a measure of truth to that, in my opinion. I think I am just as good a cleaner when I use my TCS Warrior as I am when I use my Vortex. It just takes me a little bit longer in the TCS and a bit more work is involved.

Of course, the TCS has that 2.5 upgrade that makes my drying times acceptable, and my wands have that dreaded GreenGlide on them, as well.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
James, I have been cleaning carpet for 32 years. Jim Pemberton and I have been working with our dads since our mothers would let us :mrgreen: . I am a Master Textile Cleaner/Master Water Restorer. I have owned or used one of about every piece of equipment made and can tell you that I stand by my first comment that I will out clean a Butler with my Vortex's any day of the week!!!!!!!!
DSC_0059.jpg

G

So , buy a Vortex , throw T.A.C.T out the window . I guess the IICRC needs to update its carpet cleaners criteria on what it takes to clean a carpet .

For all you peons , just follow TACT , Vortex owners go to the head of the class.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Having any high performance unit, not just a Vortex, will help you tailor you own specific ratio of TACH to suit your needs. By increasing my heat, I have been able to decrease the time spent, and the chemicals used. Also, the layout of the V has also allowed me to decrease the time, as well. I'm not saying the Vortex is the only unit made that will do this, but it certainly is ONE of the units that will, and there truly are very few that will compare.

How "deep" does carpet have to be ??? Carpet fiber is how long? I dont need a vortex to clean a carpet fiber.....................................

Dry times yes...cleaning abilty...LMAO

G

first Vortex and Aerotech sales and owners make up a very small group of carpet cleaners on the road in the US .

Marty , it must be a Southern thing because you seem to get it. As has been proven for years , and before the vortex came along , cleaners do just fine cleaning carpets .

My Vortex works just fine thank you , as does my Butler - And to sit here and hear this bs about deeper cleaning - rediculous , unless you have always skipped steps and relied on the machines performance more than the other parts of the cleaning pie.

Thats why there is a market for the banes of the world ( who have to correctly follow the cleaning pie ) and the pog guys. But if it takes a Vortex to make you a great cleaner , something is missing in your procedures.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
If you are running the same flow and same heat through the wand why in the world would it take more passes with any other machine? I agree with Curtis, dry times shortened yes, production improvement probably, cleaning better NO WAY.

Mikey P

Administrator
You dont think vacuum/lift has anything to do with the amount of soil removed?

One pass does not over wet the carpet and backing thus far less chance of wicking and more time and energy to dry stoke.

G

S@#$%$#@T as much as I hate to, I have to agree with Mickie and say if it removes more water because of the increased airflow,that equates to more soil removal,so yes he can do it quicker with higher flowand still leave dryer.Still doesnt mean he can use high flow and high impact. :D

My wimpy 45 can do a one swipe buy on occasion it takes two on something disgusting... but I see your point...on second thought if it takes two swipes to clean as good as one and its equally "clean"..LMAO .. hmmm...better? Nope!!!....,production wise yes.

If you dont dual a wand a vOrTex is a waste of cabbage,.

HOW LONG IS A CARPET FIBER?????????????????????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom