HALLOWEEN CONTEST - Scariest Wand Used daily

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
[attachment=1:3kc8kscm]DSC00835.JPG[/attachment:3kc8kscm]

If I cant win a wand can I at least win a razor??

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
WOW, there are a lot of crappy wands out there!

My first instinct was to hand it to the customer of Scott Lombardi with the abused Prochem Quadjet wand, BUT he did all that damage to BOTH his wands in one weekend on a big water damage job, using them on concrete. he actually had good tools and ruined them with his own thoughtlessness, so I eliminated him.

Looking at the wands pictured one stood out as being a very poorly designed, cheap, crappy wand and one other thing that stood out was the way the owner took care of the wand in spite of it being an utter hunk of crap. I think this is the kind of person I would like to see get the Greenhorn.

So the winner is.........

CLEAN RESPONSE
Brad Gouveia

Congratulations!!!

Everyone who entered is elligible for a 50% discount on a Greenhorn if they decide they would like to upgrade.

Thanks and take care,
Lisa

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
truckmount girl said:
Everyone who entered is elligible for a 50% discount on a Greenhorn if they decide they would like to upgrade.

Thanks and take care,
Lisa

So you are going to send me back 50% for the one I just got Thusday?? :lol:

Greenie

Yes Larry, you will receive a credit at GreenGlides being as you just got your wand this week and made a fair entry.
Now...to do some shopping.
Stairhook? lol

Greenie

I wasn't, it's completely fair.
Besides Lisa has already computed your credit, it's in your customer record. It's good for a year, talk to ya later, let us know how the 2.5 upgrade went.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Jeff I used it for the first time today and I loved it.

I didnt get to use the GH yet because it was a trashed out apartment so I used the wand in the picture.

Thanks for all the help and info with that.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Buy your groceries from him. He'll let you call him after hours and ask if it's safe to combine turkey with pastrami if you are using rye bread and provolone and only have spicy mustard.

(In case you were wondering it's only okay if you add a few thick slices of tomato, lightly salted with some cracked peppercorn.)

Greenie

Groceries are a good idea! Everyone needs eats.

You can't have turkey and pastrami, I'm a pastrami purist, just mustard.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
oh shit 50%????

man we all won there....

okies looks like i will be buying one at that rate...

speaking of groceries...

can we come hang out down there around x-mas time???

trying to find a place to go with the kiddies...if we decide to buy this motor home from a neighbor...that will be their x-mas

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
B&BGaryC said:
Buy your groceries from him. He'll let you call him after hours and ask if it's safe to combine turkey with pastrami if you are using rye bread and provolone and only have spicy mustard.

(In case you were wondering it's only okay if you add a few thick slices of tomato, lightly salted with some cracked peppercorn.)

Get my groceries from CA. :D

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
14" half off is $375., 12" half off is $350. shipping ususally runs between $25-50, depending on where you are.

Take care,
Lisa

TimP

Larry B said:
Jeff I used it for the first time today and I loved it.

I didnt get to use the GH yet because it was a trashed out apartment so I used the wand in the picture.

Thanks for all the help and info with that.

With the credit you should get yourself a slot glide for the trashed out places.

Oh and I'm sure my picture of my ran over greenhorn doesn't count for a 50% of credit. :shock: does it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom