Has anybody heard from Bristor?

Mikey P

Administrator
I usually get his cards and emails.

Even the MIL has not been pushing his junk lately.

I think the economic down turn has sent him packing.

Maybe if Ken empties out the Listerine boxes from one of those vans in his driveway, Joe can camp there till Bridgepoint hires him to work the CAD circuit.

G

Re: Has anybody heard form Bristor?

Hey,post something worthwhile

G

Hey,get a life and get off this freaking board for a while. 16000 posts,and you are still married?

G

Re: Has anybody heard form Bristor?

Actually , in these times of economic crisis , Joe has been reaping the rewards from having the best priced glide wand combos in the industry .

A lot of folks may think getting a personal call from a distibutor that is charging you 200 percent good customer service , I think its just plain stupid if you let yourself be taken advantage of .

At 99 dollars for a quality glide to fit any wand out there , and free from any pesky legal letters delivered to your home , you cant go wrong . And to top even that , he carries the 14 inch cmp wand with glide or the 14 inch westpak wand for 499.00

You might not like Joe , but even john Olson is smart enough to know business is business . He was smart enough to set aside his personal differences with Joe and carries Joes cool cuffs because he realized despite all the bs ( and friends who were competitors of Joes ) , he went with Joe because Joe is one the best innovators of products for carpet cleaners.

Hope you guys are smart too and give Joe a call for your next glide purchase . Heck , if you dont want to deal with Joe , just ask John to carry them - again , hes a smart business man .

James

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm going to Texas on Wednesday.

I think I'll get some of those Yard Sticks to sheeskabob my tofu so it doesn't touch all that red meat.

G

While you are there,can you get me some of that famous Bi Suphate?

G

best place for assholes are the office behind a desk - now you do want your techs to be respectful though .

I personally could give a shit if Joe is an asshole or not . We all are assholes from time to time , be an asshole and let me keep the extra couple 100 where it belongs , in my pocket

G

James,I like saving money,but the way you are talking makes me think you are getting commision.

PS-Mikey,sprinkle it in erery pocket,sock,and shoe

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I can see that James, but since I don't buy anything he sells anyway I get to keep the money AND not deal with the a'hole. Best of both worlds.

Mikey P

Administrator
I would bet a case of Heineken that Cooper and the MIL get free product from Joe at the very least.

But even a truck's worth of Cuffs, ten yard sticks, my bend restricter, and a years worth of Ken's shitty glides would not be worth having to do Joe's dirty work.

G

yea , it did sound like a commercial didnt it ? I was just passing on the info though , take it or leave it . There are definately other sources out there , but again , a down economy makes info like this hard to pass by.

Ken , its not really a matter of you keeping your moeny in your pocket , its about how much you keep in your pocket . You will spend that cash , just comes down to are you willing to spend double for merchandise to avoid delaing with an asshole .

Again , how many folks here think Joe is an asshole BUT also have cool cuffs on their Van ??

cmon now , fess up men of principals

Mikey P

Administrator
lame analogy.

Henry Ford was a Nazi and we all drive his product.
We choose to live in a country led by pure scum.
I work for people whom I despise.

and I use asshole's Cuffs so give me a hug Cooper.

Nice to have you back.

G

maybe we can have a double blind test on glides for the cmp 14 inch to see if folks can tell the difference between a legal glide and a green glide ( besides of course the price difference ) Be a great MF test - whatcha think ???

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Mikey P said:
lame analogy.

Henry Ford was a Nazi and we all drive his product.
We choose to live in a country led by pure scum.
I work for people whom I despise.

and I use asshole's Cuffs so give me a hug Cooper.

Nice to have you back.

James is a'right but just don't let him turn this place into the cleanboard. :roll:

Mikey P

Administrator
James Cooper said:
maybe we can have a double blind test on glides for the cmp 14 inch to see if folks can tell the difference between a legal glide and a green glide ( besides of course the price difference ) Be a great MF test - whatcha think ???

You do know that the only "Legal" glide Ken and Joe can sell is a completely bridgeless slot design.
Flexomatic pos.

What I saw at Connections @ Ken's booth were as legal as they get. All holes.

If you come to MF you can be in charge of Wand comparisons.

I'm ready to sell my Ti wands and go with this Viet Cong aW29 all day.

So easy on my back.

G

maybe . Is this gonna be an open party this year at MF or invite only ?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
with or with out the minders......hope tre dont wear that cheap ill fitting suit.....me dad (a tailor) would roll over in his grave if he seen that suit

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you think that poor kid had any idea the abuse he would be getting as a privileged of being a Carpet Cleaning Bulletin Board Owner?

Did Rob set up the poor bastard or what?

G

Set up ?? The kid has a board that markets itself and is the fastest I have ever seen at getting new members at the year mark .

He may catch his share of abuse , but hes handled it well. Couple that with the fact that he has learned more about the cleaning industry in the last year that most folks didnt learn from 5 years of cleaning .

I say he's in a great spot right now.

Mikey P

Administrator
Maybe I'll spend $3400 next month to buy more members.

who dont post.

James your problem (and the Allens') is that you're star struck by the names you see in ICS magazine..

Let me let you in on a little secret, most of the big wigs in this industry are f'n liars, cheats sociopaths AND hucksters.

Letting frauds like Valentine and Nellos hawk their crap there will be their downfall.

to be honest, I'm shocked you dont see that.

well maybe not so shocked as much as disappointed.

G

Well , I been around long enough to know fluff from Bull stuff .

I also know theres a place for everyone and everything , Heck even a place for Joe P . And if theres a place for Joe P , there is a place for everyone.

Not everyone is fortunate and can afford a cadillac , but that dont mean anything less wont get you from point a to b . Different strokes , success is in reach for anyone and everyone that has a plan and a desire , and everyones version of success is different , as is everyones desire.

I see alot of things , and I'm smart enough to realize that theres folks that need the Ed Valentines and freeflow of the world . They utilize the fact that there is someone out there that is marketing to what they can afford , and they get equipment that is capable of getting the job done .

Again , different desire , different market , diffeent expectations , etc , .........

Mikey P

Administrator
BS.

Lots of WELL BUILT low cost truck mounts and portables out there to choose from.

James have you ever even seen a EZ or a Resoil?
Two of the biggest POS machines ever built in any industry.

Name
John LaBarbera
I didn't know CCBB owners are supposed to be abused. Maybe we should have a Mikey Roast at the Mytee Mikeyfest?

Sincerely,

John Lababrbarba ( dude where did you learn to spell?) lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom