Has anybody heard from Bristor?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
if the glides I seen @ Connections were legal glides then your only conclusion can be that they all must be legal

It speaks volumes to me that Ken would express that opinion

when I got my V the first thing I was gonna do was yank off every cool cuff but after trying them they were a good product so I kept them on, as long as I can purchase them from a supplier I will continue to buy/use them

G

I have seen a few EZ's from Claudes 16/33 to a 32/47 . Simple staright forward machines - Obviously some are very low budget machines ( Claudes machine was as basic as you get - but coming off losing everything after a divorice , it got him back in the game and enabled him to claw his way back up again ) , and some are higher dollar units - depends on the guy spending the money. I wish I could have started with an Ez because I would have been done with a portable a whole lot sooner .

Again , not everyone gets in the business flush with the cash to buy the biggest baddest , heck, even what the traditional manufacturers are asking for their entry level machines .

Mikey P

Administrator
I admire your loyalty.

EZHX.jpg

Name
John LaBarbera
Hey Steve Frasier,

You got it right! All the glides are legal. It's the patents that are bogus. It'll be good to get to court and nail this "legal glide" stuff once and for all.

Mikey, did you book your room yet? You got to set the example. Don't worry we won't roast you. Were going to do a spelling bee instead. One of the words will be my last name, another one will be yours. We stand the best chance of winning.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
took me 14 years to get to the vortex and if the unit had not changed/upgraded like it has I would not have bought one

I am glad you are in the fight John

I think Mike would enjoy the roast but his head might get a little bigger. A lot of people give him crap but there are not too many other that I have gotten better advise from.

Name
John LaBarbera
Steve,

You're right about Mikey, he very honest (almost to a fault) except for that "stay at my house" stuff. I don't want my children corrupted, or my bull dog. (remember your bull dog picture last week?)

G

Thought , seeing as you posted a few of Nicks pictures , I should include a few just to add a little fairness and balance .

This first one is a photo of Claudes budget machine
P1010007-1.jpg

Each of these next ones is to a company in Minnesota
3047lx-1a-1.jpg

3047-LX-7.jpg

Last 2 are ones that were custom ordered
ascension-2.jpg

EZ3047-9-08.jpg

G

That photo with the red goop reminds me of that Vortex fresh water tank.Wonder what else we will be talking about falling apart in the future.(what do you think Marty)

PS-who's the girley handed guy holding the stainless greenglide?

G

Guts of a portable - looks pretty much like any other portable guts , vacs , pumps , fitting , hoses - just like any other portable , yep.

Name
John LaBarbera
James Cooper said:
Guts of a portable - looks pretty much like any other portable guts , vacs , pumps , fitting , hoses - just like any other portable , yep.

That's funny! And I always thought all TM's looked the same.

G

what exactly is spray paint hiding ?? Im sure you have a laundry list of parts that Nicks useing that no one else is right ?? Every fitting , gauge , hose on any of those machines look like the same I have seen on just about any tm out there .

G

Thats a cool portable , reminds me of the scooter naamco makes ( but yours looks better) .
I like the built in shelf .

Name
John LaBarbera
Hey Terry,

How can you tell yours apart from a recoil or a Mytee. They all look the same for crying out loud.

G

I see machines that can be purchased w/o the bells and whistles , are easy to work on , use the same blowers , engines and pumps that the big manufacturers sell at half the price , and get very hot - Just what dont I understand ??

Rob Hobson

Bristor? My wife's gay brother is banging a dude by the name of Bristor. Lives in TX........says he is a welder.

Could this be the same guy?

Let me know if this is getting old.

premiercarpet

First time one here ... WOW.. is it like this all the time ? talk crap about every one .. Because your having a bad day or just want to be mean ?

To be Honest I'll read a few more post and if they are the same I will not be back ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom