HEAT exchangers V.S Propane

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Les my previous machine was a propane machine with plenty of power and I promise I didn't loose 26k when i went to a hx. In fact, i never run out of heat because i didn't have the time to fill the tank and the extra time can be used cleaning. At the end of the first year profits were up and expenses went down. Running on dual which is all i do i burn on average 1.3 gals. an hour. That is way better then my lawn mower engine tm.

The only disadvatage to the Hx is when you want cold water you ain't getting it. It always blows out hot even turned off. When we run 1 wand and 1 rotovac it can't keep up but i can always boost that with my diesel burner for cheap because it has 150-160 water coming in.

gene

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
GeneMiller said:
Les my previous machine was a propane machine with plenty of power

gene

Speaking of productivity and income...

The thing is that term, "plenty of power"... People who have systems get used to whatever "power" they have as, "plenty". But...

The ultimate is 230 to 240 at the wand and continuously, at 2 GPM or more. How is it the "ultimate"...? Because something happens at that temperature and flow rate that simply doesn't happen at lower temperatures. And your productivity increases dramatically as a result... By "dramatically", I mean that you clean more thoroughly and faster.. (I feel safe in saying that "faster" here means "at least 1/3 faster"...

A reading of 230 at the machine simply isn't the same thing. It's what's at the wand that's important.

Show me an exchanger that can do that... much less do it for $20,000 or less.

Back
Top Bottom