I really want a Butler, but...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Do you have the APO, Mark? Is it necessary with the 210 tank?

I have an APO added to them...but have rarely used them....but....water damage work in the past....or some crazy bazillion square foot cleaning job....but I am talking crazy amount of square footage

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I love the insulation package in them too.

I have had without and with...they are quieter with the insulation package...and just nicely put together...

Not needed maybe for everyone...but Mmmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm....

Sure are nice :)

Reactions: Walrus Gumboot

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have run my Butlers in Crazy extreme weather.

Current 2015 we broke in at the Experience in Las Vegas in 105 degree heat.

in the 3 days of 4 hour shows...I ran it non stop...and just about full out....

I had 14 hours on the Butler before it was even put on a truck for MN...no problem...let it rip!

IN winter...I clean in crazy extreme cold...

I have cleaned with a Butler in one of the coldest days in MN history...

-60 degrees below zero...ACTUAL Temps....

Hit the Buttons, close the door...and let it rip.

Was just cleaning in -29 below Zero actual temps last week....

Butler has this system figured out....

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I'd like to get a Butler one day too! Mark Saiger has got me hooked on the dependability of the operation. On another note, I don't want anything extended, nor do I need "lots" of shelving space...I need something just to carry minimal amount of tools to do 1 particular type of job no more than 15-20 times a month. Why does everybody want to work more? Work less, make more! All I need is a turbo, mini turbo, chemical (a couple jars), hose, and not much else...All you frickers got crbs, cimex, rotary buffer, 6 carpet cleaning wands, countless chemicals...Christ, some of you out there should be called handymen...BTW can someone deliver me a Butler to Las Vegas, NV...I'll pay the gas! My phone I think is broken, can someone give me a call?

Name
Steve Lawrence
I've got 3 Butlers, none extended, all with 210 gallon waste tanks and we somehow manage to get all our junk in those vans for cleaning carpet, furniture and tile, but it can be a struggle some days if we need all that stuff. I've considered extended vans but it's hard enough already to park in my stupid town. Too dedicated to Butler to try anything else but Marty's Cleanco sounds pretty cool. Except for that teeny waste tank and giving filth back to my wonderful customer and all the hassle and time it takes to do that.:stir:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mark forgot to mention that he only does 2 to the door. That is two vans on every job.

The simplified analogy is:
  • Butler is a religious experience.
  • CDS, Cleanco and Pro-1200 are for cleaners.

I know of no actual repair record that shows that Butler is more dependable. The resale value is a moot point because it also costs a lot more.
I am sure that some ingenious cleaner like Mark can squeeze in a lot. But they do have less storage place. You get a Butler, either get an extended van, or be a minimalist (less tools). Or spend a lot of time unearthing the pass to your tools and loading it again. Better yet, get a second person acting as storage helper, a "butler" if you will :winky:

I love the fact that Butler worked hard to straighten out all the kinks. I love the fact that they are dependable and the vans are well organized. Also all the little things they do and thought of to make it all in all a better unit (van and machine). And I'd love to support a small company rather than the big deep pocket conglomerates.

Had they paid a little more attention to our storage needs (IT AIN"T THAT HARD BUTLEER!) I suspect they would have doubled their business.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Marty likes the Cleanco because it leaves him extra room for his nap cot.
napcot.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Marty likes the Cleanco because supposedly he got a deal. A discount.

Possibly free shipping- It's his trigger point.

Reactions: SamIam
F

FB7777

You went to the dungeon?
You been to the Salisbury Swamp?

What company in their right mind would give a potential customer a tour of their manufacturing facility that OSHA would shut down before the walked past the reception area

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I do like the looks of that Butler center mount fresh tank. Makes a bunch more room in the back. Its definitely a step in the right direction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom