I want the following acid test dummies to step forward..

FredC

Village Idiot
heic? I'm using a Samsung android but for some reason some of my photos are saved with that extension which have never heard of before

it's a high efficiency format.

On my iphone I tell it to just save the originals/jpegs

but give me a sec

FredC

Village Idiot
it's a high efficiency format.

On my iphone I tell it to just save the originals/jpegs

but give me a sec

looks like there isn't an easy way for me to convert them to jpeg on the server side.........and browsers don't support them

so you'll have to convert them before upload (iphones do this auto I think)

Reactions: Papa John

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Ok, so i've been using the Silver Solution for 2 days now. Yesterday, I did an empty suite and 2 houses. It worked ok but the carpets weren't very heavily soiled. Used it today on a condo building where I am cleaning the hallways and stairs. Used the Silver Solution at 16 oz in my 4-1 Hydro-force on the 3rd and 2nd floor. Seems to clean ok. I switched to Procyon Extreme for the first floor and it seemed to work better than the Silver Solution. In the lobby, I presprayed part with the Silver Solution and part with the Procyon. Seems like the Procyon works better and easier. Not enough to tell in pictures but when you're cleaning, the area sprayed with the Procyon just seemed to clean with less effort. These types of comparisons are not scientific and not all carpet cleans the same but from my limited experience with Silver Solution, I would say, it's a good product but definitely not a miracle cleaner. I would have to work with it a little more to really give a proper evaluation. Just my 2 cents.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
here are some photos where I used silver solution.

Screenshot_20210828-155422_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210828-155512_Gallery.jpg
the picture below is after cleaning and pressure washing the rug with my usual stuff.
20210828_150316.jpg
I still want the rug to pop a little more so I gave Silver solution a try on this rug.
20210828_152926.jpg
I think the additional cleaning improved the rug.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Yes you can use it with your hydro force
I do recommend however using a separate sprayer instead of the hydro
But in the hydro I recommend using an 8 to 1 16 to 20 oz in the hf
Sorry Tim, that question was for Cleanworks. I run the yellow tip in my HF and full strength product.
Here is my latest build battery powered spraying system.

20210828_175555.jpg 20210828_175651.jpg 20210828_175759.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom