I want the following acid test dummies to step forward..

Name
Tim Yeater
Received my sample today. At first glance it seems the same as LST. Regular dilution ratio is 1-25, same as LST. Does say that you may get results as low as 1 oz per gallon, we'll have to see. I have a small condo building to do tomorrow so I will try it out on that and see how it works. I am thinking about 20 oz in my hf at 4-1. What do think? Should I go more or less? Thanks Tim and Mikey. I'll give it my best shot.

View attachment 110242 View attachment 110243
Most guys are using between 16 and 20 oz and their hydro

Last edited:
Name
Tim Yeater
Received my sample today. At first glance it seems the same as LST. Regular dilution ratio is 1-25, same as LST. Does say that you may get results as low as 1 oz per gallon, we'll have to see. I have a small condo building to do tomorrow so I will try it out on that and see how it works. I am thinking about 20 oz in my hf at 4-1. What do think? Should I go more or less? Thanks Tim and Mikey. I'll give it my best shot.

View attachment 110242 View attachment 110243
What I really like to see people do is add 10 oz to their hydro and then add more as they need for greater soil conditions
And
I totally understand your skepticism But keep in mind LST was one of my go-to's for a very long time And we worked with chem Max to make the best darn product line humanly possible
There's no funny business going on

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What I really like to see people do is add 10 oz to their hydro and then add more as they need for greater soil conditions
And
I totally understand your skepticism But keep in mind LST was one of my go-to's for a very long time And we worked with chem Max to make the best darn product line humanly possible
There's no funny business going on
These carpets are moderately soiled in general with a few heavy traffic areas. I also noticed that it recommended defoamer. I haven't noticed LST having foaming issues. For use as a prespray followed by a truck mount, do you recommend defoamer, or not necessary?

Name
Tim Yeater
These carpets are moderately soiled in general with a few heavy traffic areas. I also noticed that it recommended defoamer. I haven't noticed LST having foaming issues. For use as a prespray followed by a truck mount, do you recommend defoamer, or not necessary?
I don't run deformer
But when you release a product it's better to recommend for people to be on the safe side We've had no complaints of major foaming issues

Name
Tim Yeater
I'm always interested in a product that works.
That's awesome You're going to love our whole product line. Chem Max and I have worked incredibly hard Lots of research field development as well as test groups out in the field

We work with companies directly to develop things that are unique and different than what they currently offer oftentimes they will cost considerably more than other products on the market.

Name
Tim Yeater
I think "most guys" use the yellow tip @ 8 to 1.

I do....
Yes most people run a yellow tip but lately I've been getting reports of guys using 10 or even 8 oz in their hydro and getting good results.

Myself I run the revolution that's adjustable and just dump in 16 most the time it's set at 16 to 1 then I will go as low as 32 to on lightly soiled and go as high as 8 to1

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yes most people run a yellow tip but lately I've been getting reports of guys using 10 or even 8 oz in their hydro and getting good results.

Myself I run the revolution that's adjustable and just dump in 16 most the time it's set at 16 to 1 then I will go as low as 32 to on lightly soiled and go as high as 8 to1
I like 4-1 as I use some powdered prespray. Just means a jug doesn't go as far.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Ok, so i've been using the Silver Solution for 2 days now. Yesterday, I did an empty suite and 2 houses. It worked ok but the carpets weren't very heavily soiled. Used it today on a condo building where I am cleaning the hallways and stairs. Used the Silver Solution at 16 oz in my 4-1 Hydro-force on the 3rd and 2nd floor. Seems to clean ok. I switched to Procyon Extreme for the first floor and it seemed to work better than the Silver Solution. In the lobby, I presprayed part with the Silver Solution and part with the Procyon. Seems like the Procyon works better and easier. Not enough to tell in pictures but when you're cleaning, the area sprayed with the Procyon just seemed to clean with less effort. These types of comparisons are not scientific and not all carpet cleans the same but from my limited experience with Silver Solution, I would say, it's a good product but definitely not a miracle cleaner. I would have to work with it a little more to really give a proper evaluation. Just my 2 cents.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I gave it to Brady yesterday to use in 2 rugs and a loveseat. I mixed it at 8 oz per gallon. He said it was ok on the rugs and worked good on the upholstery.

Today, he had a commercial job to Cimex and I told him to use SS or Releasit, whichever he wanted. He chose Releasit.

So, I’m thinking he didn’t find it particularly better than other things.

I’ll put it on my van now and see what I come up with.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I forgot to post these pics yesterday

E6CE8F2B-459E-462E-9E37-90BC0360D8E4.jpeg 0CCE1CDC-2C38-4398-8CF3-792EAABD0B42.jpeg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I presprayed part with the Silver Solution and part with the Procyon. Seems like the Procyon works better and easier.

I forgot to post these pics yesterday

View attachment 110276 View attachment 110277

did you try anything on those spots you left?

Seems like the Procyon works better and easier.

:eekk:

a plain water conditioner out cleaned a wonder joose?!?!?

maybe Mike isn't qualified to judge juices for the commoner, now that he doesn't clean dirty carpet

..L.T.A.

Name
Tim Yeater
That’s really the only way to truly test a product. It takes time and multiple situations.
I finally received mine today…
But I ordered a case…
We will see after using it on multiple jobs. I will report back. I’ve got high hopes.

Exactly
We don't develop a product on one job and "say there we go figure it out"
If we wanted to make a product that made Jaws drop it would be simple throw a ton of oxygen in it a ton of pH and tell them to neutralize but unfortunately that is been done so much their need to be a product that could help address the issues caused by that form of thinking.

You can also fix the issues that are off and found with high pH encaps that have been overly used For guys that are strictly VLM

As well as address wicking issues caused by over ambitious cleaning

there's no such thing as the perfect cleaner for a miracle product
It takes use in the field and playing with it
After people use it for a while they often find that it's very versatile You can handle almost any task Feel free to message me for questions Also look at our training manual on greymatterchemistry.com

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I used it yesterday and today. I took photos but they are not in the correct format for MB. 😕😆

Yesterday's customer was very happy but I wish I could have done better.. I used the 360iBH and followed up with a wand.
Today's was ok.
at $100/gallon and not for pet stains, SS might be for me. ☹

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom