ISP sprayer, OK I'll admit it..

Mikey P

Administrator
I gave up on the case.

I leave the brass lance and the angled Teejet on all the time.

I used a hose clamp to fasten a five foot section of hose that I draw from a 2 gallon jug.

Imo this is the perfect versatile set up for the IPS.

I'moved using it far more than I ever thought I would..

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I have used mine a couple of times.

Worked well for me.
Same issues though with the tips. I had to go through all of them before finding one that did not leak. Seems like they did no seat well. I pulled them all apart and switched the jets and nuts around till I found a combination that did not spray funny.
I used mine to do VLM. Mixed chem up in a 5 gallon container and a longer length of the tubing. Wish I could pack it all up together, as I had the charger and extra battery with me in case I needed it.
After pushing the tubing over the barb, I did not want to risk it being stretched out and coming off., so I just carried it separate.

New seals available Chris.? I got my sprayer just before the end of the year. At the time I was told the new seals would not be available for a while. I wanted to get them with my sprayer.

Reactions: Mikey P

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I love mine... just made a video for horse people. I really do use it a lot and thats just around the house. Good right now and just going to get better IMO.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Ive been using mine strictly for upholstery as my battery sprayer I had for that quit. But I have lots planned for it. I definitely want a small quick connect to change solution line as well as a quick connect to change jets and lance length. Right now for upholstery I have no lance with a 6501 and its pretty perfect except for the fact that I only have about 3 ft of hose. I can see where having 5-6 feet would be nice so I can just set my jug down in front of the couch and still be able to reach all areas.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I've been using a Hydroforce sprayer for as long as I've been cleaning carpet.

I've recently tweeked my game a little with the addition of Justin's 10" CRB.

On many jobs I will turn the van on and prespray a good bit of carpet. Then I shut the van down and spend some time agitating with the CRB.

Remember I'm alone, for now.

Then I fire the van back up and rinse with the wand.

I think I need a battery sprayer.

I may not have to turn the van on until halfway through an appointment!

But which one?

I want to use it for protector too, if possible.

Would the IPS do all of those things well?

The guy with the CRB's doing encap (spoke in St. Pete) really got me reconsidering some things.

Maybe a good bit of a living room, certainly the perimeter, could be cleaned with the CRB using encap. Bedrooms too.

Clean under the perimeter furniture with the CRB and put the furniture back.

Van still not running outside.

Pretreat center part of living room and heavy traveled spaces using battery sprayer.

Agitate with CRB, which is still handy.

Turn van on for the first time and extract with wand or rotary, if filthy.

That part would go quick since it had already been scrubbed.

What's my new "go to" battery sprayer for prespray and protector??

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Russ, I use the IPS to prespray urine spots out of a gallon jug, then switch to a bucket of whatever to prespray the room(s) generously, using the long clear tubing. Then I scrub it in with the CRB, and while it dwells I set up the extractor. From there it is straightforward.

To encap, I rest a square two gallon jug on the CRB and with the brass tube extending the reach of the sprayer, I spray just ahead of the CRB going ahead and to the side as I return. It puts down plenty and gives great results.

The beauty of the IPS is that you can switch from product to product instantly. Yesterday I did carpet and moved straight to tile without a pause. Great day, great pay.

Wore my old butt out.

Reactions: Russ T. and EDS

EDS

Name
Ed
I hate plastic things that are expensive. Defiantly looking at one of those battery sprayers but just to increase efficiency.

Bought a used spotting machine and it paid for itself today...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 158
Reactions: Russ T.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
A follow up to my IPS getting end snapped off. In s Me other thread....

I tapped the end with a 1/8" NPT and now have a 1/2 flow thru QD - female at end. So straight to tip or extension.

I am going to rate the GPM, I'm guessing it's only about .6

Mikey P

Administrator
P
A follow up to my IPS getting end snapped off. In s Me other thread....

I tapped the end with a 1/8" NPT and now have a 1/2 flow thru QD - female at end. So straight to tip or extension.

I am going to rate the GPM, I'm guessing it's only about .6
Photo please

EDS

Name
Ed
I've been using a Hydroforce sprayer for as long as I've been cleaning carpet.

I've recently tweeked my game a little with the addition of Justin's 10" CRB.

On many jobs I will turn the van on and prespray a good bit of carpet. Then I shut the van down and spend some time agitating with the CRB.

Remember I'm alone, for now.

Then I fire the van back up and rinse with the wand.

I think I need a battery sprayer.

I may not have to turn the van on until halfway through an appointment!

But which one?

I want to use it for protector too, if possible.

Would the IPS do all of those things well?

The guy with the CRB's doing encap (spoke in St. Pete) really got me reconsidering some things.

Maybe a good bit of a living room, certainly the perimeter, could be cleaned with the CRB using encap. Bedrooms too.

Clean under the perimeter furniture with the CRB and put the furniture back.

Van still not running outside.

Pretreat center part of living room and heavy traveled spaces using battery sprayer.

Agitate with CRB, which is still handy.

Turn van on for the first time and extract with wand or rotary, if filthy.

That part would go quick since it had already been scrubbed.

What's my new "go to" battery sprayer for prespray and protector??[/
Russ, I use the IPS to prespray urine spots out of a gallon jug, then switch to a bucket of whatever to prespray the room(s) generously, using the long clear tubing. Then I scrub it in with the CRB, and while it dwells I set up the extractor. From there it is straightforward.

To encap, I rest a square two gallon jug on the CRB and with the brass tube extending the reach of the sprayer, I spray just ahead of the CRB going ahead and to the side as I return. It puts down plenty and gives great results.

The beauty of the IPS is that you can switch from product to product instantly. Yesterday I did carpet and moved straight to tile without a pause. Great day, great pay.

Wore my old butt out.
My thinking is the same as yours with trying to streamline efficiencies. I did two pretty challenging jobs yesterday that took way longer then I am accustomed to.

Allowing for longer dwell time and agitating with crb and picking up the clumps after takes time. Just amazed at how much more crap comes out with CRB after vacuuming. I don't have a helper for a bout 60 percent of my jobs.

On the last job (portable running a ninja with 500psi duke 3 stage) most of the heavily soiled traffic lanes came out but some still remained. Wished I was bold and had some sort encap process to finished up with after HWE.

rick imby

Name
Rick
That is ALWAYS a turn off, when a product manufacturer or distributor can't freaking put down a simple grammatically correct post.

I automatically assume that you don't care about quality or that you're a foreigner (you get a pass there for a short time)

I was getting mildly excited about this sprayer...

---go rake some sand....

Mikey P

Administrator
I love it.

For small pre spray jobs, especially where metering low dilution products is a pain through a HF. (add 80 ounces per gallon and two ounce of water, mix well.:oldrolleyes:)

For some larger projects where pre spray drying too fast is a concern I'll use it too.

and of course coffee, pet spots get pre spotted with it

and synthetic upholstery gets pre soaked as well.

a 2 gallon jug will cover 400 feet or so.

Just so convenient.

But IM careful wiht my stuff and I have not been brave enough to order two for my techs.

who may lose or soak the extra batteries or charger, strip the plastic main nipple or bend the hell out of the brass pipe or lose the tips or let it bounce around in the back of the Vortex..

But I think the new ss holder prevents most of those threats. It protects the tube, has a spot for some of the extras, secure the gun...? what else does it do?
Too bad that nice case wasn't made to hold the assembled unit. An additional $200 for the ss holder makes this a $800 experiment.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I love it.

For small pre spray jobs, especially where metering low dilution products is a pain through a HF. (add 80 ounces per gallon and two ounce of water, mix well.:oldrolleyes:)

For some larger projects where pre spray drying too fast is a concern I'll use it too.

and of course coffee, pet spots get pre spotted with it

and synthetic upholstery gets pre soaked as well.

a 2 gallon jug will cover 400 feet or so.

Just so convenient.

But IM careful wiht my stuff and I have not been brave enough to order two for my techs.

who may lose or soak the extra batteries or charger, strip the plastic main nipple or bend the hell out of the brass pipe or lose the tips or let it bounce around in the back of the Vortex..

But I think the new ss holder prevents most of those threats. It protects the tube, has a spot for some of the extras, secure the gun...? what else does it do?
Too bad that nice case wasn't made to hold the assembled unit. An additional $200 for the ss holder makes this a $800 experiment.

Let each tech buy his own. Or hold back a deposit equal to your insurance deductible.

Or be like me and eat the elven damage.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Today I did some quick drawing to release a bit of work tension....
Fiery foolish flying comet.
DSC_3031~2.jpg

DSC_3035~2~2.jpg

About half a mile walk between these two spots.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
No i would be taking a big dump in the middle of it.

Don't be jealous Jimmy...I'm certain that there is a way to turn your fecal matter fascination into a semi interesting artwork too.

I'll give you some ideas if you'd like....in case your creativity juices promptly exit with your bodily fluids and you have a hard time coming up with anything.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Don't be jealous Jimmy...I'm certain that there is a way to turn your fecal matter fascination into a semi interesting artwork too.

I'll give you some ideas if you'd like....in case your creativity juices promptly exit with your bodily fluids and you have a hard time coming up with anything.
I had a customer with a kid like that. She usually had some nice brown wall art in the bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom