ISP sprayer, OK I'll admit it..

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Geez... Fancios said you can Not use de-limo....

You have the new seals that allow acid..

Not the super pro seals that allow acetone/ gas....

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Geez... Fancios said you can Not use de-limo....

You have the new seals that allow acid..

Not the super pro seals that allow acetone/ gas....

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
this Florida distributor has no phone number, just an email request. Must be nice to hide behind not having the answer the phone.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
open the case flat...in the upper right side there is a slit cut in the molding..look up in there and see if the instructions got shoved up in there..I found mine way in the back.......

Reactions: Mikey P

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Francois;

Seals are very important to a sprayer used on a variety of products.

Are you able to tell us what the new seals are made of ??

Teflon(r) or reinforced Teflon(r) is the ideal material for chemical compatibility.

We use that in our custom-made General Pump seals.

Other elastomers also can have more flexibility.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Francois;

Seals are very important to a sprayer used on a variety of products.

Are you able to tell us what the new seals are made of ??

Teflon(r) or reinforced Teflon(r) is the ideal material for chemical compatibility.

We use that in our custom-made General Pump seals.

Other elastomers also can have more flexibility.

If his new seals can do what he says they can..that would be like the KFC recipe...a well guarded secret..that no one knows.....

Mikey P

Administrator
No manual in the whole.

But I figured out the problem with the plastic compression tip.

It was sent out assembled backwards and my dumb ass didn't figure it out.

Turns out I DONT have the KFC seals, yet.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have had them for about 4 days and finally got around to putting in the KFC seals ...time will tell...

installed....November 29th.....

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
http://www.ipspro.us/spare-parts/57-ipspro-deluxe-seal-kit.html $30. Seems to be the missing piece to make it the sprayer for most everything. Glad he got this out before I made my video for my horse people. I get communications from Francios...his English is not perfect but he is sincere and thinks of this as his baby and tells me he has his entire life invested in it. I like that. Fully committed. Seems like this sprayer will get better and better over time.
So you know, I didn't pay for mine; He gave it to me, but I will happily pay for the next one. I really do like it.

Reactions: rick imby

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I just recieved mine. The sprayer. I inquired about the newer seals before buying the sprayer.
I wanted to get them at the same time if they were available.

E mail was answered quickly. (week before thanksgiving) also replies vis textt from a couple of different #s.
I was told that the new seals would NOT be available till nearly next year.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I just recieved mine. The sprayer. I inquired about the newer seals before buying the sprayer.
I wanted to get them at the same time if they were available.

E mail was answered quickly. (week before thanksgiving) also replies vis textt from a couple of different #s.
I was told that the new seals would NOT be available till nearly next year.

a few days ago it was announced on a few face book pages they are now in.....I got mine last week..so you might want to get a hold of him and check....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Did I hear correctly, that you are getting or selling out of production?

(Continued in another thread)

Not sure what you heard but I am still in it and I still sell them..its not a huge thing...but for something that all I have done is a few ICE shows with...it has done pretty good...
I dont promote it nor advertise of any kind..it gets brought up on the face book pages now and then and I will sell a few...I had 4 go out this last week..which was the first time in awhile that any have sold...but thats no ones fault but mine..
I just dont push it...I do have 3 other things that I have made that are being tested...not real sure what I am going to do with them as of yet...
might just scrap them and concentrate on a bigger project that I have bouncing around up there and see what happens...if I put that one together..it will be a game changer for sure...just not real sure how involved I want to get in it....

jake.hdm

Name
Jake ness
My seals went out. but he sent me new ones for free. great service and product when functioning properly

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Got my IPSQuirter today.

Honestly, it could benefit from a few tweaks, but it seems to be well worth the price, especially since it seems to be the first product of it's kind that meets even half of it's expectations.

Couple of things to point out..............

As Mikey showed, the carry case has to be able to fit the gun WITH a sprayer tip/QC connected.
Seems minor, but one should not have to take the tip on and off and readjust the fan angle all the time.

The solution hose is a PITA to remove once it is slid over the brass barb in the handle, even with silicone lube.
It should be a little more hose-swap-friendly to take better advantage of the benefits of different length hoses for different applications.
I could see this being a physical weak spot over time if too much force is put on the plastic handle housing the barb.

I saw someone put a QC pigtail on theirs......definitely the way to go......

IPS qconnect.JPG

The last thing that I noted was that upon releasing the trigger, the flow does not immediately stop, and just slows down to smaller and smaller stream over 2-3 seconds.
Not even sure this is a big deal, but a check valve before the tip would be better.

Hard to not keep thinking of even more new ways it can be used.

2 bills well spent.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Chip Garber

Name
Chip Garber
Hello Goomer,
Chip in IPS CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Thanks for the review.
Regarding the sprayer not shutting off immediately. I suggest starting and stopping while spraying hot tap water. Most of the time after a few times the seals are fully seated and it will stop instantly. This works whether they are regular seals or new seals. As for they qd with hose attached to the inlet, and going to the jugs, that is my design, and I can set you up with the parts so you don't have to remove the hose all the time. But as you can imagine, if we're easy to put on and take off, it could be a point of sucking in air and it wouldn't prime or spray properly. As for the solvent resistant seals, they put the sprayer into a whole other category. Because I've been testing them for months, I have not had a single priming issue, or spraying issue. I have purposely left OMS,
d-limonene, citris Solvents in the gun for days to see how the New seals would react. They performed flawlessly.
In conclusion, regarding the case and it not holding the sprayer with the qc tip attached. It reminds me of attaching a screw bit, or a drill bit to my cordless screw gun. It's just part off the job. Besides, you might not want the tip you have in it for the job your going to use it on, and you would have to change it anyways. But you can always take the qc off the end and screw the tip right in the end, if that's the one you use most often.
I'm here to help
My name is
Chip Garber
6164373823 call me any time
Thanks again
Enjoy

Name
François Piquet
Hummmm...
Your English is better than mine, definitely ;-)
Thank you so much for your help Chip, like anytime you answer any questions or fix any issues and we are glad to have a professional like you in the IPS PRO TEAM(with 30 years of experience if I remember in the carpet cleaning industry ;-)
Thank you again Partner !

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I don't know if it is the way it is turned or what but mine has fit into the case with the tip on it since I got it..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom