Jeff "greenie" Lydon.......WTH is your problem?????????

lance

Does anyone on this board go to CMS supply in San Mateo, CA. ???

If you do, can you please ask Jeff why he lied to Les Jones last Friday by telling him he would call me and then not doing that. Also ask him why it has taken six months to "fix up" a White Magic Pro 1900 after I have given him a $3000.00 cash deposit so that I can start my own business.

The TM, I was told, needed only a few things to be fixed......he said the engine, blower, pump, radiator, both HX'ers, and belts were fine and that he would change the chem draw to be like a Judson and that some hoses needed to be changed.

I am not a mechanical person, so if anyone knows why this would take six months to fix, please let me know. I told him not to paint the TM or the waste tank as I would do that myself. The waste tank I was told was in good condition. He even told me that he could ship it to me so that I wouldn't have to drive up there and bring it back myself.

If anyone goes to that shop, could you please go look and see if the TM that I put a deposit on is even in the warehouse. It's a Ford engine and a 59 blower. It weights about 1000 lbs. and has a grey front panel but no side panels........In other words, it's a big-ass machine that should be really easy to see if some jerk by the name of Jeff hasn't sold it to somebody else and screwed me out of $3000.00 that I don't have just lying around ready to be wasted on somebody else.

I have been very patient and understanding but now I am very tired of dealing with this ******* moron who doesn't even call me to tell me how long it will be and how much MORE money I will LOSE by not being able to start my business. Just ask him why he can't fix a machine that someone has bought from him........and then call me or send me a PM so that I will have at least a CLUE about the situation. Tell him that a refund would be ok too, though I doubt that he has the balls to do that.

I just wanted a working TM so I could start a CC business of my own. I never asked for a miracle just a fair deal.

If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: Jeff "greenie" Lydon.......WTF is your problem?????????

I dont think Greenie lurks here Lance.

rent a truck with a lift gate and go pick that POS up or even better, move on. That nightmare was not worth $300 IMO.

Lesson learned in the great school of Mikey's I Told You So school of hard knocks.

Cameron1

Mikey P said:
I dont think Greenie lurks here Lance.

rent a truck with a lift gate and go pick that POS up or even better, move on. That nightmare was not worth $300 IMO.

Lesson learned in the great school of Mikey's I Told You So school of hard knocks.

That's it.....no greenie gang bang?

Did you tell the guy or anyone not to deal with him?

Name
Nate W.

Dang, that's a bummer on the machine. This whole time I thought you had a CC business. You fooled me...

Steve Manier

Lance, for future reference,
Talk to Tony at Optimum Floorcare in Chula Vista. He is a great guy, manufacture and distributor that might be able to help you out.

Have you not paid attention over the last year? Why would you give him a dime let alone 3k?!?! :shock:

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill

whats his deal?? he was a great guy at one point..he lied to me as well and then after 20
phone calls that were unanswered i said screw it..he sure answered the phone the first
time i called him but i guess once he got my area code made sure i was on the do not
answer list..sad, the guy had the industry at his finger tips or was that all just bullshit
and another "looked like" situation..
so mike...you were best friends with the guy..usually when you see a 100% turn around
so fast there is a huge problem..did you see it coming on or did it hit you just as fast?

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman

You can't be that far from him, take a road trip.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Lyman said:
You can't be that far from him, take a road trip.

Lyman said:
You can't be that far from him.

"not too far" is a relative term, I s'pect
But Kalifornia is a big state, Lyman
Lance is in San Diego and I believe Greenie is up north in the Bay area

It would be like you driving to North Carolina

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Quite a drive...was it $300 or $3000?

Big difference.....go get your machine bro, if that's how you feel about it.

Why would you care to have anyone else go look for it just to see if it's there?....if it's not there, you have a lawsuit.

If it is....take it home.

I have other thoughts....but you never know till you know so I won't pretend to be sided.

BUT....if this happened to me?.......Never mind...my old Biker days are creeping up on me. Stay legal.

C

cucu

Im sure this deal has nothing to do with CMS or Ray the owner of cms. i know Ray will be very pissed to hear about what happend

Jeff just works there

this is a deal between Lance and Jeff and NOT CMS

Lance take a drive up and get your machine , it sucks , but atleast you will have your tm

Mikey P

Administrator

When Lisa and he split was when Jeff could no longer be trusted. Lisa kept him on track. He had huge ammounts of bills and past debts to take care of and if a cleaner called wanting to spend money, he took it and would try and deal with delivering the product later. Go back and look, I made it perfectly clear what was going on.
I believe Lance was one of the few who were defending him and call me a rat bastard for not standing by my "friend".

Lance is a smart guy and chose to ignor the facts and let his man crush get in the way of good common business sense.

The machine in question is a nightmare and Lance who admits to having no mechanical skills would be a huge fool to try and get it running.

I feel real bad for Jeff, we were good friends once, I know his good sides and his potential. Its really sad to watch a self destructive person in action.

Lance has three choices, watch and see if this thread creates an action. Go north with a truck and demand his machine or hope he can hand over the cash, or just move on and realize he should have paid better attention here.

Lance, did you not watch the Josh situation play out?

joe harper

Name
joe harper

Doc Holliday said:
HARPER trying to be a nice guy!

:shock:

:mrgreen:

IT was bAwB's Fault...for trying to help a PrEaChEr.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator

yeah and Josh goes on WOC and tells every it was my fault.

nothing like a lying preacher.

Speaking of which, where has Danny been?

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson

Ok, who sits around and allows their equipment to wallow away half a state away for 6 months? Next, who sends their equipment half a state away to get simple work done when they are anxious to get their new biz started???? Third, who buys a White Tragic?

As others have said, if what you're saying is true then take a road trip up there and pick up your TM. There are plenty of local people who can do work for you. But as Mikey said, at this point you're probably better to take it as a lesson learned ( or earned) and move on. Life is too short!

steve g

Name
steve garrett

its sad we don't have greenie anymore to have here and trust.

Mikey P

Administrator

machine in question..

P1000607.jpg

P1000606.jpg

P1000605.jpg

P1000604.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator

If I stretched out all that hose and wire out and attached two dixie cups to each end, I could probably get Greenie and Lance on the phone together.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

ye gawd....i think i jus threw up in my mouf.....a little!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Yea..........maybe you should just walk away. That machine looks like more of a fossil than Bawb. :p

I'd don't know that'd throw more into the POS.

steve g

Name
steve garrett

looks to me like loosing 3k and not getting the machine would probably be the cheap way out. besides isn't the company out of business and thus there is a lack of parts,

MerCrewser

bob vawter said:
ye gawd....i think i jus threw up in my mouf.....a little!

Thought the same thing!!

It is so easy to get in over your head with machines like these. Paying someone to work the bugs out will never end well. We have the same problem with boats on the boating forums. Caveat Emptor.

Go pick up the machine, lessoned learned.

You have NO lawsuit, or at least no judgment because this man doesnt seem to have anything. How or what will you collect?

If you can't wrench on a truckmount, and understand what your are buying, you are not ready to be in this business. That machine would have been a migraine starting the day you got it back from Jeff anyway, even had the deal worked out.

Sorry you had to go through this, it happens. Good luck in the future.

Name
I'm Rick James

Save your time and effort. call CSM and see if they can just sell the machine for you, then take that money and buy a more simple TM. Some of the older HM are very easy to work on and very reliable. I just bought a hydracat with 3ht heater for $300 from a guy trying to unload it. Works perfect, Becker did the fuel tap for the van and the thing is gold.

You have a problem, quick solution is to sell it.

If you pick it up, you are still left with a shitty TM and no real way to get parts. Hey we all make mistakes, time to move on from this one and put that focus back into your business.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

The price on my Genie....
jus went up......!

Back
Top Bottom