Jeff "greenie" Lydon.......WTH is your problem?????????

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Re: Jeff "greenie" Lydon.......WTF is your problem?????????

randy said:
steve said:
Mikey P said:
Lance

I've talked to the owner of CMS and am getting a different story.
He did say that getting your money back is an option.

I strongly suggest you do so.

Lance,you should consider that a blessing. I would drive there tomorrow, pick up the check.... head to Mr. Vawter 's........and be cleaning by Thursday.

Absolutely drive up and get your money back while that offer is on the table. End this now and get a better unit. If you
don't have a truck yet buy one in Michigan and drive it back after Bob installs your unit. You will be so much happier with a quality unit than winging it on a prayer. I'm all for prayer, but God is sick of the famous carpet cleaner's prayer " Oh God please help the truck mount to start, I've got work to do and bills to pay." Cleaners that don't even believe in God have prayed that one for sure. A lousy truck mount becomes a prayer alter for even agnostic cleaners. You don't want to be going through that nightmare.

Granted a 35 hour road trip across the country seems daunting but in the "big picture " of starting a business it's a minor detail.

$400.00 to New Jersy...TWO pallets

sgpallets.jpg

look at them wrapped edges and corners....
sgwrap2.jpg

I SED 400 DOLLARS TO NJ........ :shock:

lance

Again, thank you for all the replies. I am getting a good laugh out of some of them.......Steve, a round trip across the country and back is just a "minor detail" so can you chip in for the gas money and maybe do some of the driving?????? hahahaha

I will tell you this, you guys are getting more info than I have gotten in the last few months even though I was dealing with Greenie himself. Don't think for an instant that I will turn down the offer to getting my deposit back.....and my wife will make sure of that. somewhat amus shiteatinggrin

Dave, I am glad that you and Jeff are communicating now. Can you please text him today and tell him that I want my money back and that my home phone number was left at the shop many, many times. I guess texting you is easier than calling me. Is it just me or does anyone else get the fact that he is trying his best to fix things up with everyone else except for the person who gave him money a year ago and is not being told any progress reports on a machine that is still no operational SIX months after he(jeff) said he would start to work on it??????

As for getting rid of demons.....I was told by Jeff that they were no demons and that I would have a machine that would work and make me money. I am so happy that the altenator (or whatever the bad part is/was) failed on his watch and not in my driveway....taking a month to get fixed.......having job after job cancelled. Remember, I was told that parts were hard to come by before I asked Jeff if they were.....both of us knew that the engine was made in SPain and the WM was out of business. Jeff told me over the phone that parts were easy to get as he knew the place to get them back east.

Was he telling me the truth or just talking to make me feel better.....i think having a part take a month to get tells you the answer.

lance

Larry the Cap, I can change the oil in my truck and can change a light bulb. Doing the brakes on my truck I can also do but probably it will take me two to three times longer than you guys who are more mechanical.

I have a custom trailer that will be built as soon as I have a machine that is in the welder's shop. Yes, I have a deposit on that too, but I can talk to him very easily as he always calls me back. So I don't need or want a van. Just a really good, dependable, WORKING, truck mount.

I have the wands, a whittaker, sprayers, two OP machines, and even an upholstery tool....everything to go but vac hoses and solution hoses. Those I was going to get as my equipment was being put together. I even have a 200 gallon water tank so that I don't have to hook up on the job. The trailer will fit in my garage and my "paid for" truck will pull it around town.

Now if i can just find a good TM to use, I might be able to start cleaning before summmer is over. Only a year and a half since I put a deposit down on a machine. I trusted someone who I thought would help me get what I needed......but I was wrong. Most of you guys get mad when an appointment cancels on you the same day......just think if that happened to you every week for six months???

And remember that I still have not been told by Jeff why he didn't want to call me and tell me what was going on. I am really interested in what Dave Gill has to say when he posts on here about what he has talked about with Jeff. But nothing will make me happier than getting my money back, buying a truck mount, and being able to say that I have started my own carpet cleaning business.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

lance said:
Larry the Cap, I can change the oil in my truck and can change a light bulb. Doing the brakes on my truck I can also do but probably it will take me two to three times longer

GOOD!!
that shows you have the aptitude .
You need a TM for a trailer, that means a slide-in.

I bet if you contaced Harper, you could that Panther for cheap .
It's a small "starter" TM, but will be better than any porty

for a few more bucks you can get a full size, bad azz fire breathing, rip snorting TM that won't take a back seat to ANY single wand TM .
Like new with all the goodies...hoses, reel, tools and accessories.

bring the trailer here and you and I will install it in a day

PM me if you want details .

..L.T.A.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

WTF...does EVERYONE here have a machine for sale....funniest thing i ever saw........
MIKEYSBUYMYMACHINEUSEDTM.com...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bjorn

try 4,999

Mikey P

Administrator

F'n meAthed...all that just to try and sell him that Steamway ..

Too funny.

Hey Lance, buy my POS Vortex and Ill toss the hoses into the deal.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Mikey P said:
F'n meAthed...all that just to try and sell him that Steamway ..

not really.
I wanted to find out the particulars and if he was capable

I DID suggest Harper's Panther ..cause it would be a lot less money and probably simpler .

he doesn't need a 59 blower and a 4cyl engine to single wand with
That's MAX overkill and is for cowboys that don't know any better or bought a line of bullshit
Like swatting flies with a sledgehammer
"bigger" ain't always better

45 is the "perfect" single wand blower ...there's none better

..l.T.A.

Name
Nate W.

I'm pretty sure Lance has his heart set on a 59 blower... Atleast from all the posts I seen him write about...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

wait till he trys to BACK that trailer up a long drive..... :lol:

John Olson

Name
John Olson

Sheesh. I have a couple machines. A used peak $5500 installed or a completly rebuilt,new engine custom powder coat all new hoses heat exchangers etc lancer package (machine and hose reels) 8500 installed. Just drive to Utah and I'll put them in or I'll send them free. The peak is on http://www.usedtruckmountsales.com the lancer will be up tomorrow.

Lots of machines out there just make sure you buy from someone that will not only stand behind it but can afford to stand behind it....

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox

Lance- A 45 has some good suck. A 59 for single wanding is overkill.

lance

bob vawter said:
WTF...does EVERYONE here have a machine for sale....funniest thing i ever saw........
MIKEYSBUYMYMACHINEUSEDTM.com...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Bobby V. that is one of the funniest things you have ever said on this board.....it really made my day.

As soon as I get my money back I will really look hard for a TM. John Olsen has that Prochem Peak in his shop (and he hasn't even posted it on this thread yet....what's up with that???) and i am sure it would run great for a long time. And there are always some for sale in Calif. and Arizona that are in good shape but for sale because of the economy.

You get what you pay for is never truer than when you are buying a piece of used equipment. I have learned a lot from this experience and I know there is a machine out there with my name on it. I am just going to be extra careful this next time around.

By the way, the owner of CMS called and left a message for me wanting to help me out. I will be calling him on Monday and will let you all know what is going on.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

I don't ever want to hear that I'm a shill again. :lol:

Hey Lance...when you get the machine...you'll need some new customers.

Here is good place to start.
Carpet Cleaning Advertising

John Olson

Name
John Olson

LOL I just did :) was waiting go see where this thread went :) I sold the saber Friday had the peak sold but the guys has decided to go new after the used van he was going to put it in went to crap. The lancer is sweet. Wait until you see pics. The guys did an amazing job

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox

davegill said:
i felt the same way but after a days worth of texting back and forth with him the other day
i see another side of the story..on this and what happened to him..i was super pissed and felt
screwed somehow with the treatment and that was/is not at all his intention.
i will post up a good bit of info in a few days when i have more time and can put my thoughts
together better..i was happy and surprised when he sent me a text and it went on and on explaining
lots of stuff and opening my eyes a little..

Dave - It's hard to believe anything when Jeff has to talk through you to Lance. It's not too hard to explain much through emails and Lance couldn't even get that consideration. If I treated my customers like he seems to be treating his, well then, I guess he deserves what he gets.

Steve Manier

Lance, Not sure what part of SD you're in but if you are down south make sure you hook up with Tony @ Optimum Floorcare in "Chulajuana" for any questions or maintenance..They also have a whole line of stuff and are great "local" guys to deal with..I drive down there from North County (Vista) for all TM maintenance. Their number is 619-422-7233

Cameron1

lance said:
Again, thank you for all the replies. I am getting a good laugh out of some of them.......Steve, a round trip across the country and back is just a "minor detail" so can you chip in for the gas money and maybe do some of the driving?????? hahahaha

I will tell you this, you guys are getting more info than I have gotten in the last few months even though I was dealing with Greenie himself. Don't think for an instant that I will turn down the offer to getting my deposit back.....and my wife will make sure of that. somewhat amus shiteatinggrin

Dave, I am glad that you and Jeff are communicating now. Can you please text him today and tell him that I want my money back and that my home phone number was left at the shop many, many times. I guess texting you is easier than calling me. Is it just me or does anyone else get the fact that he is trying his best to fix things up with everyone else except for the person who gave him money a year ago and is not being told any progress reports
on a machine that is still no operational SIX months after he(jeff) said he would start to work on it?
[/color]As for getting rid of demons.....I was told by Jeff that they were no demons and that I would have a machine that would work and make me money. I am so happy that the altenator (or whatever the bad part is/was) failed on his watch and not in my driveway....taking a month to get fixed.......having job after job cancelled. Remember

was told that parts were hard to come by before I asked Jeff if they were.....both of us knew that the engine was made in SPain and the WM was out of business. Jeff told me over the phone that parts were easy to get as he knew the place to get them back east.

Was he telling me the truth or just talking to make me feel better.....i think having a part take a month to get tells you the answer.[
This is starting to sound a little fishy to me Lance.....you seem to have an answer for everything and a clue bout nothing.

As far as the gas thing......well, I have given to charity on this board before, but you seem to have all the answers so I guest I will pass.

lance

Sorry Steve. It was a joke, but I directed it to the wrong person. It was randy that said that, not you.

I am proud to say that I don't always have a clue. But there's nothing fishy about my story because it is factual not emotional.

Again, I am sorry about my mistake.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp

Is this machine Greenie got from Olsen for free a few years back?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

He got it from Olson in '07, but not for free. If I remember right we paid a grand for it.

Take care,
Lisa

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp

truckmount girl said:
He got it from Olson in '07, but not for free. If I remember right we paid a grand for it.

Take care,
Lisa

Wrong deal, my bad. :oops:

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel

lance said:
By the way, the owner of CMS called and left a message for me wanting to help me out. I will be calling him on Monday and will let you all know what is going on.

Everyone is quick to pile on - but how about an update Lance. I believe you have been reimbursed now?

lance

Jim, since you are so in the know why don't you give everybody an update.

I got a check and will be putting it in the bank today.

So who do I see about all the time I wasted, all the TM's that I might have been able to look at and maybe buy, all the aurguments with my wife and dealing with her worrying and frustration, all the money that I lost from not having a Tm, all the crap that I was put thru because one ******* jerk didn't have the balls to call me back and tell me the truth???????????

Of course, you and others who know EXACTLY what has happened to me would also know all the answers to those questions, wouldn't you????

Don't think that just because somebody told you that I got my money back that everything is just peaches......the only "piling on" that was done was Jeff piling on all the bullshit instead of telling me the truth and doing the right thing.

Be quick to judge if you want to, but then also judge what Jeff did and why. What you think and what others think is not a big concern to me. I am sure all his supporters will have plenty of excuses for him and this incident will not even come close for them to have a different point of view.

I gave him the longest possible rope to hang himself on and he not only
jump off the cliff but he took me down with him. Is that the kind of person you want to defend? Good luck.

I am sorry if I took the tone of your post the wrong way, but I told the truth and will always tell the truth about this episode. You can believe me or him or whomever yuou want to.

By the way, I have not spoken to him nor has he offered any kind of apology to me or to my wife. But he did memo the check "White Magic pro 1900 refund of deposit" just in case I forgot that I did get my money back. He doesn't trust ME ????!!!!!?????? What a joke.

Thieves always think somebody will steal from them. Liars always think that everybody lies to them. People with mental problems always think that everybody else is the problem.

My grandma used to tell me that "if 50 people tell you you're drunk then maybe you should stop bumping into everyone, sit down, and think about why they are saying that to you."

So you can say that I got my deposit back.....but that is all I got back. Nothing more and a whole lot less.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

lance said:
So you can say that I got my deposit back.....but that is all I got back. Nothing more and a whole lot less.

that's good
Now move on .

Bitterness , regrets and resentments ain't no good for you.
Put it behind you

Side note, something tells me Greenie's employer might of had a hand in resolving this issue .
GOOD FOR THEM!!!!

..L.T.A.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

Well you got your money back, and this is good. Now it is time to forgive and forget and get on with what you need to do to proceed with your business plan, for your own sake.

Repeat this mantra from "A Course in Miracles":
“Every decision I make is a choice between a grievance and a miracle. I relinquish all resentments, grievances and regrets. I choose the miracle.“

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

I got to say Lance maybe a thank you instead of an attack against people may be in order. You stirred the hornets nest enough through the board and achieved exactly what you wanted. When you were getting the check after laying it out about everything else you should of have updated the people watching the soap opera. It is unfair to go off on Jim Bethel for pointing out the info.

Have a good one

Mikey P

Administrator

Lance,

This is your Grandma speaking...

"It's your own damn fault sonny, I told you that you were a fool for not listening to that Mikey fella. Now apologize to that nice Jim chap before I ask that Mike ban you again for being such a dufus."

Granny from San Deigo on Mikey's PC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom