Latest and greatest CRB @ Jon Don, impressive cleaning display!!!!

Mikey P

Administrator

Looks like Strong has all the features (and maybe more) than the other versions of these units.

I'm pretty damned impressed that method/machine cleaned up that dirt & catsup mess.

Those machines are so lightweight I have to wonder about those stair climber wheels unless they are designed for using the unit on a staircase.
We have Oxy Fresh franchises that only uses these types of CRBs locally so I've often wondered how they cleaned a staircase.

Last edited:

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
The stair climbing wheels would make it easier to get everything in to the job all in one trip.

I use my BrushPro on the stairs by turning it perpendicular to the stairs and scrubbing side to side. It doesn't clean the corners or the risers, I always extract afterwards.

Last edited:

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
Looks like a clone of Host, machine seems slower than the Host machine. I do like the compound traps or whatever the called it.
What does that machine go for?

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
If this is new carpet he ruined it. If you look @ minute five of the video it look like the the pile has been distorted.
But other that that, it looks good.

randy

Name
Randy
Just the same Brush Pro that I have been using for many, many years. They are putting a slightly larger motor in them now but that is not an exclusive for STRONG. The only thing exclusive about their unit is the Sticker that says STRONG. Lots of different sellers are private labeling this machine from the manufacturer that opened up in South Carolina. Good, and solidly made machine but the same unit that Interlink sells.

Ron K

Anyone have an idea what the "cost" to clean that area is?

And for all you assholes out there I don't need to hear five ninety five per room or .03 cents per square foot.

Time and Materials.

Reactions: Zee
Name
Marcus Wendt
Incorrect sir, Strong is actually a true manufacturer of this machine, totally separate from the south carolina distributor.

South Carolina gets their machines from a different source and different plant.

Also, interlink does not carry this machine only the brush pro. This is a TM4. Side by side there are big differences in chasis and also cleaning results on residential. The brush pro is lower to the ground which on longer carpet piles, commonly found in residential homes, causes the machine to bog, almost makes you need to push it.

So by dealing with Strong and its distributors, you will receive an improved machine with upgraded electronics and more power to the motor as well as splash proof and no problems on residential or commercial.

Not to mention, pricing will always be better since you are dealing with a true manufacturer, not third party.

Best,

Marcus

Name
Marcus Wendt
@Ron K

It is very common to charge anywhere from 32 cents a square foot to 36.

I had a guy tell me he was charging .45 cents a sq ft. I was personally impressed by that. (Rare cases)

People will end up paying more because they realize you are taking care of and extending the life of their carpet, so at the end of the day you save them over the long run thousands of dollars. (No need to replace carpet for long time)

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
People will end up paying more because they realize you are taking care of and extending the life of their carpet, so at the end of the day you save them over the long run thousands of dollars. (No need to replace carpet for long time)

Bs.... Why would it be any better than other methods? How would an average customer know what is best for the carpet? That is our job as pros to know...it is just about the mesage we relay to our customers that will sway them one way or another ( as in chemlie or vonschrder or heaven's best....)
Why would customers think what your machine is doing will extend their carpet's life?

Last edited:
Name
Marcus Wendt
@zee

No one mentioned anything about any method being better than the other.

I am sorry if you drew that conclusion from the post.

However, there is lots of research out there that shows low moisture is not to tough on carpets.

Its the classic example of a $1,000 silk shirt.

Do you wash it or do you take it to the dry cleaners?

Happy day to all!

Marcus

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
@zee

No one mentioned anything about any method being better than the other.

I am sorry if you drew that conclusion from the post.

However, there is lots of research out there that shows low moisture is not to tough on carpets.

Its the classic example of a $1,000 silk shirt.

Do you wash it or do you take it to the dry cleaners?

Happy day to all!

Marcus

I think many of us had a time or two in our shop some silk rugs that were more than a thousand bucks and we washed it, so the shirt example doesn't apply to carpets. It is a different type of "animal" so to speak. Your machine isn't dry cleaning carpets is it? With solvents? Or does it use water based chemistry?

To bring into carpet cleaning conversation the old vlm method talking points of " you don't wash your delicate fabric, you take them to the dry cleaners" is a bit tired. :lol:

Just messin with you....in case you are wondering...Are you becoming a mikeysboard advertiser? As this board nowdays becoming loaded with advertisers...

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
Not to mention, pricing will always be better since you are dealing with a true manufacturer, not third party.

Best,

Marcus

Marcus,

So "strongdry" is the actual manufacturer of this machine?

I thought this was the brush-n-clean machine (after its imported) with a strongdry sticker? Does strong make the machines for brush-n-clean? Are they one in the same...perhaps trying to escape a bad rep?

http://brushandclean.com/newsite/pages/en/private.html

Wasn't strong dry reperesented at MikeFest?

I didn't get the impression they manufactured the machines.

Wasn't there an issue with you guys not being able to get the newest parts and using old stuff...can't remember the specifics...I'll have to look for the email....

Last edited:

Ron K

@Ron K

It is very common to charge anywhere from 32 cents a square foot to 36.

I had a guy tell me he was charging .45 cents a sq ft. I was personally impressed by that. (Rare cases)

SO HOW MUCH WAS THE COST FOR MATERIALS DID YOU USE 20lbs or20oz of STUFF?
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO GET THE RESULTS YOU SHOW?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

I guess- buy the system and find out...

To be honest it looks pretty expensive and takes quite a bit of time to use this type of cleaning.

Just like the host guy at conncetins performing a cleaning of a 2'x2' area of the trade show hall...going on for about 15-20minutes and using product over and over...and when I pointed out how inefficient it was the guy flat out gave me attitude and told me off that I'm hurting his business because of all the other people standing around...

Name
Marcus Wendt
Hi Fred,

It is good that you brought this up.
I can now take the time to clarify this situation.

Bridgepoint/Hydraforce sent out a slanderous letter to everyone claiming that Strong was using "old" parts and just replacing motors.

If this were the case, Strong Dry would not exist.
Strong is a true manufacturer with a real plant and assembly force.

Offices are located in Florida, Texas and California and products are distributed from all locations.

Brush and Clean used to be the main distributor for North America, South America and the Caribbean Islands.
Brush and Clean is basically dormant, since their complete business was stolen away from Carpet Cleaner. They came to the States and basically told Brush and Clean, to take a hike and thanks for all the effort put in the last 10 years.

It would be like you going home tonight and when you arrive, your house is gone.

Correct, Strong was represented at the Mikeys Fest.
Strong Dry is the real deal, there are no lies or hoaxes.

Strong is a true manufacturer of low moisture counter rotating brush machines and chemicals and strives to provide all customers with the highest quality, best pricing and best customer service on the market for its niche category.

Like I said above, if this was a lie and/or hoax, why would someone waste their time if it was all for nothing? :)

I hope this has clarified a lot of doubts for everyone wondering.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

I look forward to seeing many new and existing carpet cleaners add one our systems to their arsenal.
No matter what type of cleaning you are doing, you need to have one of these machines.

It complements every type of cleaner out there.

Warmest regards,

Marcus

Marcus,

So "strongdry" is the actual manufacturer of this machine?

I thought this was the brush-n-clean machine (after its imported) with a strongdry sticker?

http://brushandclean.com/newsite/pages/en/private.html

Wasn't strong dry reperesented at MikeFest?

I didn't get the impression they manufactured the machines.

Is brush-n-clean (fl) now partnered with strongdry (ca)?

Wasn't there an issue with you guys not being able to get the newest parts and using old stuff...can't remember the specifics...I'll have to look for the email....

FredC

Village Idiot
aren't the same guys that are/were brush-n-clean involved with strong?

Name
Marcus Wendt
Hi Ron,

Please give Kelly Love a call. This guy is one of the most knowledgeable and objective guys I have ever met.

Over 20+ years as a carpet cleaner and he has used every system from HWE to bonnet to portable and CRB.
He uses completely our systems now and he can answer all your questions and even help you increase business for your company.

His phone number is (530) 312 - 9337 Mobile.

Best,

Marcus

FredC

Village Idiot
So the people that Brush-nclean got their machine from entered the market and cut them out?

The machine that brush-nclean now sells is not the same as the strong machine?

or

you now supply brush-n-clean?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Hi Ron,

Please give Kelly Love a call. This guy is one of the most knowledgeable and objective guys I have ever met.

Over 20+ years as a carpet cleaner and he has used every system from HWE to bonnet to portable and CRB.
He uses completely our systems now and he can answer all your questions and even help you increase business for your company.

His phone number is (530) 312 - 9337 Mobile.

Best,

Marcus

Strangely familiar....oh wait John G has guys selling their Vortexes and becoming trinity users exclusively too... :lol: :lol:

Ron K

With all these questions and what ever i am sure JonDon will be getting a lot of folks trying this on their 30 Day Money back deal. And if it does not live up to the claims they'll just get sent back for a full refund. Questions Answered !

FredC

Village Idiot
Correct, however brush and clean is pretty much inactive.

Strong is here to stay! :)

Which one is correct?

The machine that brush-n-clean advertises now is not the same as the strong machine?

You supply brush-n-clean now?

Brush-n-clean is inactive because "it" is now operating as strong? If so why?

FredC

Village Idiot
OK..so it goes something like this?

Brush-n-clean has "issues" with overseas supplier.
Brush-n-clean folks start Strong and duplicate the machine previously only available from overseas manufacturing it here in the states?
Keeping brush-n-clean "inactive" while "issues" are resolved.

Were the machines originally offered by strong modified machines from the overseas supplier?

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
Brush and Clean doesn't sell the same machine as Strong? How do both companies have machines with the same name? Brush & Clean's TM5 & TM4 are different machines? Strong's machines are American made?

Does the TM4 have to be tilted on start up for the brushes to spin on thick/plush carpet? It looked like it was tilted at start up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom