Latest and greatest CRB @ Jon Don, impressive cleaning display!!!!

Name
Marcus Wendt
Strong CRB Machine

Hello this is Marcus from Strong Dry,

In response to Reg Rogers "clarifying" message, I have the following things to say:

1. Carpet Cleaner America (CCA) is an importer of the Austrian machines, however, by no stretch of the imagination, are they the manufacturer of those machines. The manufacturer is Rotowash in Graz, Austria and nobody else. CCA is buying their equipment from Rotowash and to our knowledge only manufactures chemicals. We invite you to check on this yourself by writing Rotowash an email and ask to see their production line and plant of the machines they sell to CCA.

2. It is true that Brush and Clean was cut off in 2011 by Carpet Cleaner Austria due to illegal circumvention and unprecedented price increases by Carpet Cleaner Austria to cut out Brush and Clean in order to take over their US business, and it is true that there is a current litigation going on.

3. The Strong Dry Machine is by no means anybodies knock-off, in fact it is a vastly technologically improved machine and does not infringe on anyone's copyright or patent protection.

4. Where does the Strong Dry machine originate from? Well at this point I can only disclose that it originates from different parts of the world including Europe and the US, but the actual final assembly line and quality control happens in fact at our corporate head quarters in FL, USA. We plan on having a customer appreciation day in the near future. (TBD) Please send me an email for those who are interested in coming to see our assembly facility. Regarding the spray system, we are not attempting anything, we are only succeeding! Our upcoming spray system is going to be revolutionizing the low moisture carpet cleaning market place, details coming soon.

5. I had been working with Brush and Clean in the past, however due to the fact that Carpet Cleaner Austria stole Brush and Clean's business operations in the USA, I was faced with 2 decisions. The first one was to completely give up and change industries or move forward and start our own independent manufacturing for Strong Dry. With two other partners and myself, we acquired Brush and Clean's existing customer base, brand name,trademarks, started our plant and off to the races we went. I am proud to be in a Country where this is possible, by finding the right people to help and where you are free to offer any product and compete with any company in the free market.

Eventually, it is up to the consumer to decide which company gives them better service and product quality.
May the best survive. :biggrin:

NOTE: Carpet Cleaner Austria and Carpet Cleaner America took over all of Brush and Clean's major existing accounts that was acquired by Brush and Clean over years in a hostile takeover, such as Bridgepoint, Masterblend, Oxy fresh, Onyx etc.

If anyone wants more information and truth on this, please call or email me at marcus@strongdrycarpet.com/954-495-4098.

PS: The fact that we have a better and improved machine, was highlighted by Jon Don taking on our equipment as a national reseller, which you can see for yourself. http://www.jondon.com/strong-vlm-encapsulation-machine.html

Besides that, I would like to point out that we have a much better warranty (limited 2/5 years), stronger torque and motor, no start up problems, electronic start vs mechanical start, all TM4 and TM5 are splash proof certified andguaranteed lower pricing as well as beating any competitors price.

Further, we offer guaranteed lower prices on all spare parts by at least 15% or more over our competition.

Warmest regards,

Marcus

Hello all at Mikey’s Board! Thanks for the lead in Rick G!

My name is Reg Rogers and I am a partner at Carpet Cleaner America along with Patrick Ladinig. Patrick is the son of Erwin Ladinig, owner of Carpet Cleaner Austria. We would just like to clear the air on some of the information posted here regarding counter rotating brush machines made by us and others.

We are the US importer/manufacturer of the real Austrian-made machines that you would identify as Brush Pro, Dristar, Oxy Clean, original TM4/5, etc... Brush and Clean were importing some of these machines but were cut off due to contractual reasons in 2011. Currently they are in litigation with Carpet Cleaner Austria, the manufacturer.

As far as the Strong Dry machine, it is a TM4/Dristar 16/Duo/GLS knock-off. We do not make these machines nor do they originate in Austria.

So where does the Strong Dry machine actually come from? We can only assume where it comes from, China or India, (there is a machine that is made in India for example) because Brush and Clean were attempting to re-create Whitakers on-board sprayer as of June 2011 and were working with a Chinese company to accomplish this. We do not think this machine is manufactured by Strong Dry in their “facility” in the US. Google the address, go there and ask for a tour.

So what is the tie in with Strong Dry/Brush and Clean? Well we actually purchased a Strong Dry machine through a third party. The credit card was processed through Brush and Clean. It appears they joined forces in Late 2012-early 2013.

If anyone wants more information on this, please call or email me at reg.rogers@carpetcleaner-usa.com 864.576.9887 - Or better yet, come visit our facilities in South Carolina or the plant in Austria!

Sorry for all the confusion this has caused here on this board, we just wanted to straighten things out.

Cheers- Reg

steve g

Name
steve garrett
it looks almost like they brought in a truckmount during the process the video is edited quite a bit. for me the machine would have value as a prescrubber in particular on polyester carpets. the problem is I always thought these machines were way over priced. goodness pushing 4 grand is alot of money. if I could pick one up for about half that I might be a player.

john G if you are listening watch the video from the 7 min point on this is the attitude you should have had when a guy didn't like your machine.

VLM-Man

Name
Steve Brown
Hi this is Steve!
I'm from Austin, TX and just joined this board.

Wanted to let you know that I'm currently running 10 truck mount units and just recently bought 10 Strong Dry / JonDon TM-4 machines to accompany each and every of my truck mounts for agitation and some cleaning jobs that are either high rise (where truck-mounts cant go) or when customers specifically ask low moisture encap and compound cleaning. Spoke to Marcus and Kelly and both guys are absolutely down to earth guys and great to deal with. I had nothing but excellent customer service from them and the prices on the equipment beat any competitor by miles.

To the above post I can only say that if what they say is true and real and Carpet Cleaner did take away from Brush and Clean's business then shame on them and cudos to Strong! No company should go through something like that - we have enough crooks already working Wall Street & in banks (taking from the poor)
Having a company enrich itself on the fruits of another company/distributor that built it all for years is bad business, unmoral and unethical.

To sum up -- either way after reading all this I will definitely stick with Strong/JonDon and their great services.
Thank you guys for that awesome equipment - works wonderful.

Best Steve,

Name
Marcus Wendt
Hi Steve,

Actually no truck mount was brought in during this video. You may contact Jon Don and they will tell you the truth.

Also in regards to the 4k dollar statement, that is also not true. They retail for $2,939,90. However, if you contact Jon Don, they may be willing to work with you on special deals based on volumes or your specific needs.

Best,

Marcus

it looks almost like they brought in a truckmount during the process the video is edited quite a bit. for me the machine would have value as a prescrubber in particular on polyester carpets. the problem is I always thought these machines were way over priced. goodness pushing 4 grand is alot of money. if I could pick one up for about half that I might be a player.

john G if you are listening watch the video from the 7 min point on this is the attitude you should have had when a guy didn't like your machine.

regarossa

Name
Reg Rogers
Oh wow... this sounds like the fake email Chris Matzenburger of Brush and Clean sent out today...hmmm I smell something.

Hi this is Steve!

Wanted to let you know that I'm currently running 10 truck mount units and just recently bought 10 Strong Dry / JonDon TM-4 machines to accompany each and every of my truck mounts for agitation and some cleaning jobs that are either high rise (where truck-mounts cant go) or when customers specifically ask low moisture encap and compound cleaning. Spoke to Marcus and Kelly and both guys are absolutely down to earth guys and great to deal with. I had nothing but excellent customer service from them and the prices on the equipment beat any competitor by miles.

To the above post I can only say that if what they say is true and real and Carpet Cleaner did take away from Brush and Clean's business then shame on them and cudos to Strong! No company should go through something like that - we have enough crooks already working Wall Street & in banks (taking from the poor)
Having a company enrich itself on the fruits of another company/distributor that built it all for years is bad business, unmoral and unethical.

To sum up -- either way after reading all this I will definitely stick with Strong/JonDon and their great services.

Best Steve,

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
I will vouch for the fact that no wet extraction was used during the filming. Editing is used in any video we make. Someday Gerry our film expert has always threatened to release my "oh Sh*t blooper reel" that would fill many hours of video.

Reactions: Strong Dry Carpet

steve g

Name
steve garrett
to me the carpets looked "wet" that is why I commented on the editing. and not just a little wet I might add.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Lol- Bill, I have a blooper group of radio spot cuts, not to be released till I die.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

VLM-Man

Name
Steve Brown
Who are you talking about ???? Smelling your what?
I was just simply stating my experience with those machines - nothing more...

But hey you guys fight it out I got a business to run and you all have too much time discussing crap!

Steve!

VLM-Man

Name
Steve Brown
Who are you talking about ???? Smelling your what?
I was just simply stating my experience with those machines - nothing more...

But hey you guys fight it out I got a business to run and you all have too much time discussing crap!

Steve!

Oh wow... this sounds like the fake email Chris Matzenburger of Brush and Clean sent out today...hmmm I smell something.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Hi this is Steve!

Best Steve,

Hey Steve,

What's your business' name? You say you "currently running" a 10 truckmount business- why do you call yourself vlm man here?
Do you own the business or just running it.... currently?

You joined mikeysboard by accident just now and all of a sudden you are standing up for this strong business...?

Fishy smell....

Last edited:
Reactions: Shane Deubell

FredC

Village Idiot
Last edited:
Reactions: regarossa
Name
Marcus Wendt
Hi Everyone,

Steve Brown or Chris as was shown above has no relation with Strong Dry, he used to related with Brush and Clean.

The fact he may hold a grudge against carpet cleaner is his own deal, however I have no control over what people post or say on here, nor do I care.
My prior statement which I wrote to everyone is what matters, with regards to manufacturing.

For anyone looking to sample the products seen in the Jon Don video, please contact any of the Jon Don facilities and they will be happy to provide you with samples.

Warmest regards,

Marcus

FredC

Village Idiot
Why do you answer your phone "Marcus @ Brush-n-Clean"....or did I hear that wrong

FredC

Village Idiot
I didn't ask why your office answered that way.............

FredC

Village Idiot
Hi Ron,

Please give Kelly Love a call. This guy is one of the most knowledgeable and objective guys I have ever met.

Over 20+ years as a carpet cleaner and he has used every system from HWE to bonnet to portable and CRB.
He uses completely our systems now and he can answer all your questions and even help you increase business for your company.

His phone number is (530) 312 - 9337 Mobile.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Marcus

This guy?

http://strongdry.com/about.html

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Don't worry "strong"...you are not the first one caught here with this type of bs....I guess it just shows how some thinks the carpet cleaners are just dumbass janitors and can't see thru the bs. From the first moment the whole deal smelled fishy.

Name
Marcus Wendt
Actually in fact there is demand in South America and we are settig up sales rep offices in Venezuela, Brasil, Argentina and Colombia, Host is down there and we are competing with them.

Believe it or not people clean carpets and hard floors outside of the United States and the demand is quite high.

Other competitors pricing in South America is outrageously high and the market share of low moisture carpet cleaning could not reach its potential.

Best,

Marcus

So if not Chris who is the South American "component" of strong?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
...I guess it just shows how some thinks the carpet cleaners are just dumbass janitors and can't see thru the bs.

Wait a minute Zee.
We are not?
How come Larry C. every single time the opportunity arises, always tells us that we're just "glorified janitors"?

Just when I thought all was clear and simple, it gets all complicated again.

Maybe it's Larry's spiritual meekness program.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Actually in fact there is demand in South America and we are settig up sales rep offices in Venezuela, Brasil, Argentina and Colombia, Host is down there and we are competing with them.

Believe it or not people clean carpets and hard floors outside of the United States and the demand is quite high.

Other competitors pricing in South America is outrageously high and the market share of low moisture carpet cleaning could not reach its potential.

Best,

Marcus

I don't think anybody doubted about people cleaning outside of the US.....many of us have our backgrounds, from all over the world.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Wait a minute Zee.
We are not?
How come Larry C. every single time the opportunity arises, always tells us that we're just "glorified janitors"?

Just when I thought all was clear and simple, it gets all complicated again.

Maybe it's Larry's spiritual meekness program.

I apologize Ofer....we are dumbass glorified janitors... :lol: see I even forgot who we are- that's how dumb I am...

Reactions: ruff

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well Kelly was a nice guy a MF9, he asked Fred to many questions about SEO.

Um good luck everyone and I still don't see the need for these.

I just got a 17in 175 for $495.00, some encap juice, scrub, and bonnet whats the

difference really?

Fred it was nice meeting You at MF9

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Wait a minute Zee.
We are not?

Ofer, don't be such a bigot..no one said all glorified janitors were dUmb...:redface:

truth is though, I'd have no concerns about buying anything from Jondon
(mystery and intrigue of all the other stuff notwithstanding)

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom