Fall-Color-Aspen-Trees-Colorado-110716-06-1.jpg
Those are AWESOME PICS!! :rockon:

rick imby

Name
Rick
So did you adopt the Bobcat?

The deer tracks in the snow?

Or another tree?

I think your son would rather have the Bobcat for a brother.

rick imby

Name
Rick
It has been way colder than usual the last couple of weeks. I will second what Richard from Missouri will say to you about the F***king cold.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I am just amazed by my Note 5 every day...

Great pics and just plain fun :)

Sure love seeing small town life... Makes me feel thankful everyday for what I have too :)

Reactions: Mikey P

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Wow...gorgeous! I'm only an hour or two from that kind of scenery and never get to enjoy it. My hubby just isn't into it, so I may need to take a solo drive into the mountains and have a peaceful solo road trip for a day to refresh my soul. :rockon:

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Always....but before I was able to talk him into going with me, but now he's just too tired to do it.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Lol.....I agree.
He was always so focused on work and the gym, but I think part of it is because of his eyesight. Everything just blends together for him so he doesn't see scenery like you or I do. It's actually kind of sad, because before we met he wasn't interested in too many things because he couldn't see them, or read about things, or function like a normal person.
Then I came along and whenever we were in the truck between jobs I would read stuff to him, whole books, news, etc. I would google things he had always wanted to know about and it opened his eyes to things. He couldn't watch movies that were foreign language because he couldn't read the translation, now I read them to him and he loves them. I cannot tell you how many times I've read Apocylpto to him!
So I can understand why he doesn't enjoy the mountain trips but it's tough on me, because I want to enjoy this with him.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
How did you feel on the frozen lake?

My wife hates going out to even ice fish or stand around it...she thinks we are all going to fall in sometime....

We used to drive on the lake all the time with vehicles and trailers when I was racing snowmobiles....she would just tense up and freak....

We had a lake that all the snowmobile large trucks and trailers went through the ice once and that pretty much did it in for her.

I asked her if she wanted to go ice fishing this weekend maybe....NOPE...cracking of the ice....and she would probably dive out of the fish house....LOL...

Afraidy cat!

One of the guys in these pics in a wet suit doing rescue is a carpet cleaner friend of ours who bought Dave Gills @davegillfishing former Butler.

This is pretty rare that this happens....

Sunken & X-MAS 025.jpg
Sunken & X-MAS 026.jpg
Sunken & X-MAS 027.jpg
Sunken & X-MAS 028.jpg
Sunken & X-MAS 029.jpg
Sunken & X-MAS 030.jpg
Sunken & X-MAS 031.jpg
Sunken & X-MAS 033.jpg
Sunken & X-MAS 034.jpg

F

FB7777

That's some funny shit

I have the equivalent sympathy for those fools as the dipshits that get trapped on Everest

If you love the thrill then you damn well better embrace the death chill

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I have similar sympathy for my buddies who get bitten mishandling rattlensakes.

Read "Into Thin Air" if you haven't already Fred.

Its a great book that can be summed up this way:

"Rich people who think money can buy everything still die when they do stupid things, along with the people who take their money to let them do it"

F

FB7777

I'm no ice expert, As a rule I have never skated on a pond that was deeper than my waist...

But if you are going to venture out on the ice with a 10 ton plus vehicle, would it not be wise to NOT park in proximity of several other 10 ton vehicles?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom