Looking for a wand manifold

Rex Tyus

I'm trying to be the kinder , gentler type here and you bozo's are pushin it !

Next time I have a question I'll just refer it to Lisa - you dumbasses cant even count your own toes .

James

Yea, Lisa is a sucker for lost causes.

The Preacher

wasn't that Gold Star wand a canadian design???

was ken harraSS involved in it???

i saw that thing back in the early 90's and really wanted one!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
You guys be nice to James. I talked to him and I like him.

Rex, don't you give me any lip or I'll be charging you double from now on! :wink:

Seriously. James is cool.

Take care,
Lisa

TimP

Don't worry Rex if she starts charging you double I can get the stuff and resale it to you for only a 50% mark up :D

Rex Tyus

Karma is a bitch. My youngest son is not only in the band but he plays soccer as well. :shock:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I called 6 machine shops today, noone answered the phone. Just came back from orchard with a tee with a couple of 90's. I like the 0502 jets that the cobra has which is why I was thinking 3 or 4 jets to cover the length of the tool. Seems the narrower angle provides more pressure to the surface.

Greenie

yes, the GoldStar wands do have rivets holding on the plastic lips, not the best design I'll say, but the inside cavity was wide enough that the rivets don't appear to catch much.

These particular two wands were purchased from a Canadian distributor who had traveled down to Ohio to meet the GoldStar welder who created the wand, he was never a carpet cleaner, so it's kind of amazing he had so much vision, the adjustable jet on the 10" wand is pretty cool, as is the jet it's self, it has two orifices instead of just one, think of the edges of the jet being cut instead of just the center, it has a super wide spray pattern yet is fairly low to the carpet, he also pioneered the water hitting the glide before the carpet.

Just as cool was the ServiceMaster glide from the 80s.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Greenie...that ain'ts how i make my Genie wands...at all! I'm embarrased that you'd say that looks like a Steam Genie wand......not at all!

Back
Top Bottom