Minimum charges

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
What is regular pricing per room in your area? Here that is comparable to what cleaners charge ($40/room). I'm guessing that doesn't include certain things that they upsell. There is probably fine print to... 200sq ft is the size of a room I'm guessing if not 150sq ft. Try doing a quote on Stanley Steemers site, but choose the 3rd most expensive option "Deep Cleaning w/Extras" that'll give you an idea of what Sears probably charges in the end.

Reactions: Mikey P

Ken692

Name
Kenny
So they want to add fragrance and protectant. If I know the people here they just want the basic

Ken692

Name
Kenny
People just want it clean, the cheapest is not always the best, these portables don't do a bad job if it's done right, I guess I have to start someplace. I got the Polaris
I think I'm sticking to the $100 a room if it's a great room $150 is fair

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
People just want it clean, the cheapest is not always the best, these portables don't do a bad job if it's done right,
I think I'm sticking to the $100 a room

We have a gal of carpet protectant do I apply this with the soap or is that another application step
I should read the instructions

:dejection::icon_rolleyes:
are you for real??
or just playing around for fun??

..L.T.A.

Ken692

Name
Kenny
It's my 4th week in the game, I just want to be efficient, I know more now that day one.

Ken692

Name
Kenny
They can go get the rug dr for $69 and do it them self, and not get it clean. If I get this system on there rug it really will do a great job
Before
image_47.jpg

After
image_48.jpg

Ron K

Even my elite property mgmt account started applying subtle pressure for me to lower my charges this year. Which is how they ended up in the situation they found themselves in that caused them to approach me two years ago.

Low price is an alluring lover.
So did you ask them if they lowered their rents too!

Ron K

Nice legs..where are the vericose veins? Hair? Motorcycle scares? Knee surgery? Is it ken or kendra?:stir:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
They can go get the rug dr for $69 and do it them self,

not talking about DIY'ers, Ken
I'm talking about the many quality professional companies out there that have years and years of experience (and know what they're doing) charging $60-$80 pr rm.
What's your plan to handle the prospect that asks what makes you worth more than them?
(not that it matter to me what you charge...get all you can get)

I'm just curious how you'll handle the prospect that asks........when you don't know your right foot from left yet

..L.T.A.

Ken692

Name
Kenny
Pepsi did not take no, when coke was out, so I'm hoping there is anough to go around.

Name
jack zerkie
He might surpass the great cleaner fro LA if you remember Z Best carpet cleaning. BIG ideas and a GREAT speaker until he got caught and went to prison , not sure where he is now. Most people know the numbers before they ask your prices for the cleaning, that's why were still here and some are not. jz

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Pepsi did not take no, when coke was out, so I'm hoping there is anough to go around.

Ken, let me preface by saying, I'm NOT trying to squash your dreams, hopes and desires ..that's not what I'm about

but I am going to be Mr Reality here

you're considering selling CC'ing in the 50-60+ cent a sq ft range (what your "hunnert a rm" will average out to)
Not a thing wrong with that, but you'll be in the top 10% of the price scale competing with outfits that know advanced spotting techniques, know how to handle difficult problems and are using top tier gear....and have been doing it for YEARS

You better get educated real fast, and/or formulate a good line of bullchit to throw at 'em
cause anyone with half a brain that asks a few right questions would be crazy to choose you over an experienced established outfit

and i haven't even mentioned that "uniform" you or your side kick is wearing :icon_rolleyes:

If you expect a prospect to take you seriously at 50-60 cent-o-ft with what you know/what you have now.....you're gonna find it LONG HARD row to hoe

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Big Jim

Ken692

Name
Kenny
I have see there so called advanced work, and to be honest , I think your over estimating them. Sure some are good but people are lazy. There in and out quick, there not preping right or something. These edic machines do a lot of work, there not easy to use, but they do pack a punch, and after a certain hight portables are all you got
I'm new and I'm enthusiastic, but it's a great product I give,

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Keep in mind Ken that you are only being asked to clean after companies that didn't impress...

Larry is talking about going up against competent cleaners.

You will be going up against them in many ways, marketing, phone calls neighbors asking how you performed etc..

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Ken692

Name
Kenny
Yeh I kinda jumped in with both feet, I did get a few spinoffs jobs so they were impressed, is in me? Was it the socks? I'm not sure, but I have 0% advertising and I'm hoping to build up some repete customers as of now I have 2 that want us every month. I did see on Jon don somthing on how to answer calls and get the job, but I can seem to find it, I need to do more reading and like I said I know more now than last week, so that's good. I like to see the tape on these guys in there first month

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom