MOST HELPFUL MB'r FOR 2014 CONTEST

The Crown Title of Most Helpful Member belongs to...

• Mark Saiger

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • Lee Stockwell

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Dan Gardner

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Jim Martin

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • Brian O'Halick (the Great Oz)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Lockhart ( Dealtimeman)

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Tom King

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Shane Deubell

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Bawb Vawter

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Scott Warrington

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • The Twins

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm going to put some names on a poll here, if a stand out member is missing in your opinion, let me know and I'll add them.
THREE votes allowed.
Behind the scenes help counts as well.

The winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift certificate

Please vote on who you feel helps out not only you but the most members in general here on TWGCCF!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin B

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Ok...so since I don't know everyone by their actual names and that is how you have them listed, can you post their screen name alongside their real name, so those of us that aren't in the know can make sure we're voting for the right person?

And it looks like I better up my game if I want in on this next year!

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
To even be mentioned among this list of industry greats is quite the honor.

I think all the help given here is evenly split between business/marketing and technical - and they're both important. It's tough to choose between the two - maybe two divisions next year?

No matter who wins I think Mikey deserves accolades for providing the place where all this talent is freely available.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
don't hang in the biz room (too lazy to apply the knowledge I do have) or Tom may have gotten one of my votes
and i don't belong on that list...my posts are WAY WAY down this year..haven't done enough and suffering from bUrnout

But Mark "energizer bunny" Saiger made #1 front man this year
Crabbyazz Cordell gets the nod for behind the scenes
and of course the hEd hOOligan himself that keeps the lace hoppin'...('least til they life flight his shattered/spattered remains from a desert canyon)

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chavez is so rich he should give all the MB folks a gift card!:rockon:
SHHHit!

I'm sure feeling po :errf:

I've been paying bills all morning and there is a still a pile to go. I have to quit paying bills and now need to make out payroll checks.
I hate that employees expect to be paid every week! :arrrr:

I think the closest to rich I am ever going to get is in my name Richard. :biggrin:

Bjorn

seems like most on the list are administrators here maybe Mieky should share a little more of his loot.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Why not do both......Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a contest for most helpful admin, and most helpful "regular" person....

Split the prize....$50 to each category.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Ugh!! I just cant do it with only 3 votes-- my head is about to explode trying to decide... Do I base it on # of ideas/ info I received from each person OR the $ amount I saved from their help?--

With ONE post Tom King may have saved me well over $300,000!-- the post had those amazing rug cleaning machines. IF I can get the second one in the video from Turkey-- then the warehouse I'm shopping for could be smaller... almost bought I for $1.2million (4000 sq ft) but now looking at ones for $400k-$800k. (1200sq ft to 2500sq ft)

And all the others have been helpful at least once or twice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom