MOST HELPFUL MB'r FOR 2014 CONTEST

The Crown Title of Most Helpful Member belongs to...

• Mark Saiger

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • Lee Stockwell

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Dan Gardner

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Jim Martin

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • Brian O'Halick (the Great Oz)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Lockhart ( Dealtimeman)

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Tom King

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Shane Deubell

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Bawb Vawter

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Scott Warrington

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • The Twins

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Ok...so since I don't know everyone by their actual names and that is how you have them listed, can you post their screen name alongside their real name, so those of us that aren't in the know can make sure we're voting for the right person?

No problem. My actual name is Scott Warrington.

Connor

Name
Connor
I can't believe I wasn't nominated. I'm the goddamn paterfamilias and the spiritual pillar of the community.

Reactions: bob vawter

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm the goddamn paterfamilias and the spiritual pillar of the community.

BbJ7NWXYiWQzC.gif

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
No problem. My actual name is Scott Warrington.
I know you are Scott...and if I can't figure out the Scott W would be Scott Warrington, I have bigger problems.

Some people don't have a screen name remotely close to their name, so if you only know someone by the screen name, then you wouldn't know what "person" to vote for. Mike already went in and fixed it....

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I know you are Scott...and if I can't figure out the Scott W would be Scott Warrington, I have bigger problems.

Some people don't have a screen name remotely close to their name, so if you only know someone by the screen name, then you wouldn't know what "person" to vote for. Mike already went in and fixed it....

I just assumed it was me you were voting for.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Speaking of Jimmy.....what happened? Haven't seen anything from him in an age. I better give him a call.
Well, if you've known JiMmy long enough, you'll also realize he was a closet inventor.Although his intellectual brilliance is only outdone by the brilliance of his cul-de-sac head, he's, well as we all know, humble, quiet and reserved. But one thing kept running circles in the hamster wheels of his mind - Years of redesign, testing and rigorous engineering studies, tear it all down and start from the ground up until he reached the absolute pinnical of successful design coupled with the utmost in practicality - Ladies and gentlemen, I give you The Ladwig Lectrocob. This one product will destroy klingons, digleberries and hemeroids in 2 weeks or JimMy might give you a refund. Notice the sleek, aerodynamic design, garaunteed to cheat the wind and eliminate drag.The custom model comes complete with Doug Nash 5 speed, a box of Bawb Vawter autographed Depends and 3 replacement heads. Buy yours today anywhere finer products are sold.Like Piggly Wiggley and Walmart and 7-11.

You see, JiMmY's moved on to the fashion houses of Paris, to the runways of Milan, perhaps a victim of his own success. But he no longer needs to enlighten us as we are not worthy, and were only the stepping stones to the catapualt of his other career.

7897538_orig_zps7773307c.jpg

Reactions: bob vawter

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
If not the most valuable, I vote Mardie to be MB's ex MB'er of the year.

Nobody galvanized the membership as well as old Mardie.
Made Richard loose his sainthood, sharpened Lee's editing skills, got many members' blood boiling, increased viewership and participation, got Mike & Fred in touch with their inner authority and just an all around fire cracker of a member.

Let's see where you fans really stand.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I miss Mardie...... :lol:

Glad you found your true feelings. Good for you. If it continues I am glad to inform you that: Not everything is lost yet, in the sainthood department.

Well.....don't just stand there cowboy. Put his name on that poll pronto!

Otherwise, the way this poll is going and I am to be blamed as well :icon_redface: :icon_redface:
The Saigers will open their own 24 hrs, video channel :winky:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Mike I haven't been paying attention here. Take my name out of the running; I'm a distributor and a trainer and build my business by participation here. Any prize money should be going to someone who gives unselfishly of their time...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom