MOST HELPFUL MB'r FOR 2014 CONTEST

The Crown Title of Most Helpful Member belongs to...

• Mark Saiger

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • Lee Stockwell

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Dan Gardner

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Jim Martin

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • Brian O'Halick (the Great Oz)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Lockhart ( Dealtimeman)

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Tom King

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Shane Deubell

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Bawb Vawter

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Scott Warrington

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • The Twins

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
If I were Jim Martin I'd be dropping links to this poll on all those other shitty boards he bothers with..

Hell, I thought you already won the ™f dork of the year award...lol

With the three point lead it would appear the Jeepers got all the members from the Bristor Board to vote for him.

Mike...:hopeless: Nobody here gives a shat about those "other" boards.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Congratulations to the one and only Mark Jeepers Saiger!

A very well deserved win.

I a very Humbled by this...as the other people in the pole I consider great friends from this forum that I have learned so much from!

Thank you everyone!

I am hoping for a great 2015 for all of us. :)

I really do look forward to everyone's posts and I am getting ready to head to Florida TODAY with my wife and the 2 pups. :biggrin:

I hope I can share some of the great things on our trip, especially since we are going to be where the Experience and MB 11 show will be hosted this coming April 2015.

Escaping this weather for 3 weeks and my Number 1 (greatest son in law ever! :rockon:Aron Jewett) will keep Saiger's Steam Clean Rocking in my absence.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Thanks so much for all you do Mark.

Just operating a cleaning biz in your climate is a real challenge by itself. A lot of people have no idea what its like to clean carpet at 20 below and to do it somewhat regularly.

You do it with class and style while helping those around you get better! I hope 2015 is the best year yet for the Saiger team, hope to see you in Florida for the Fest!

Name
Steve Lawrence
Russ, you are so right about the challenge of working in cold weather. I'm in lower Michigan and it gets pretty cold here and we struggle to deal with it. However, Mark's weather is even colder and my hat goes off to him for dealing with it with a smile. Well done Mr. Happy!

Name
Lee Stockwell
I consider Bill Y to be one of my mentors from back in the Bane years. Likewise Scott W a friend from way back. However I deferred voting for supplier members in this thread because others in that group opted out.

Good subject for a supplier specific award.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom