my apologies to Terje Brevic

Mikey P

Administrator
Dear Asshole.

I am sorry I got involved in your business with Les and John.

I should never made comments with out hearing your side of the story and I apologize.

Being a married MAN I have a hard time remembering to live by that 3 sides to every story moto seeing how I am always right. :lol:

In this case there are 4 sides and it's not my job or place to figure out which one is legit.

Sorry.

(please don't show Paula this thread or she'll be expecting apologies every day as well..)

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I hope he didn't get his feelings hurt as a lot of us have.

SnIfF!

Chris A

Name
Chris
I know, it seems like interesting shit only happens on the weekends here when Im actually Doing stuff

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I am on a mission from Gawd.

And I am here to save your soul.

F

FB7777

I have the voodoo doll Boxed set

thumbnail.aspx

hogjowl

Idiot™
Unless you were on a conference call that day, you have no idea what took place. So yeah, lets not go there Satan.

But keep this in mind ... this kind of stuff seems to follow you around infecting your "friends".

Mikey P

Administrator
Marty said:
Unless you were on a conference call that day, you have no idea what took place. So yeah, lets not go there Satan.

But keep this in mind ... this kind of stuff seems to follow you around infecting your "friends".

Did or did you not call me for advice on setting up your Judson, in particular your hose reel?
Did or did you not ask me to NOT mention it to Duane?
Did or did you not get get caught red ******* handed erasing a thread by Moody's kid that further exposed the truth?

I was willing to let it go Mert, why you chose to drag out your bullshit is beyond me., but you dare try and turn your lies around on me pal, I got's witnesses.

but hey, lets forget all that and move on because IreallyDGAS

hogjowl

Idiot™
You have spent your entire board life accusing people of lying and creating problems. I have no problem sleeping at night knowing I am just another target for your ego.

Mikey P

Administrator
The birds we had grown used to leave us for the season, others arrive to stay for a
while, and some visit only for a moment. Each year is a little different in timing
and numbers and so forth, and noting and recording all this adds a lot to our
knowledge. Still, many of us look forward to the challenge
and excitement of finding the unexpected, and fall rarely fails to produce at least
some memorable finds. If one departs a bit from a purely “listing” approach to
birding, the potential for interesting and exciting discoveries increases substantially.
Encounters with the out-of-season, the out-of-range, and unexpected numbers
can be as notable, and sometimes more so, than finding a species you
haven't seen in a given place or time period. Turning up an ordinary Black Turnstone
in Scotts Valley or Ben Lomond, for example, would be extraordinary, as
would a common Cliff Swallow somewhere in the county in November; either
may raise more eyebrows than an eastern vagrant Blackpoll Warbler on the coast
at the end of September.

lance

You had him at "dear a-hole."

I have never used one of his TM's but on the youtube videos that he has done it seems to do a very good job. If someone wanted an electric machine I bet they would be very happy with the build quality of his.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllet's get ready to rumblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael_Buffer-4-small.jpg

Do I have to separate you 2?

I'm not a padder...I just choose to OP clean in this area....What? shiteatinggrin
Whatever gets the carpet cleaned without breaking the bank.

C

cucu

What happens in Vegas................................

is posted everywhere

Bob Foster

Terje has a good reputation for his innovations of new products. He also has a good track record with his customers for the uncompromising quality of his products and his after sales service. He has taken the development of the electric truckmount to where no other supplier has yet.

One of the best things that could ever happen to Terje's sales prospects was Mytee entering this market. And can you think of any company more suited to enter it than Mytee? Do you think Ed Valenite could pull this off? Mytee has the marketing and dealer channel resources to legitimize the electric truckmount market quickly and on a mass scale where Terje could never afford or have the resources to do the same. I know it doesn't feel like it yet to Terje but I know he should do better with the Nordic One now that Mytee is in the game than he ever would have if they had not entered this market.

Just as there are many manufacturers of gas truckmounts that seem to survive together so it will be with electric truckmounts. I wish both Terje and Mytee good luck pioneering this emerging market. They both bring things to the table that directly benefit all of us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom