my apologies to Terje Brevic

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This you Jimmy? They found him up your way.

Hotdog-1.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You'll find out next month when I come to that hellhole town you live in.

On second thought I just might hang my ass out of the window as I drive by and drop a turd and keep driving.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It'll have corn impregnated in it and you can eat it like an ear of corn.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Mike!!! I've been waiting yearssssss...

For a dam "bird" post! Last time I saw a bird post of yours was ics years ago, we need more! looool!

LeeCory

I thought Bob Savage had an electric truckmount on the market years before Odin.

Or how about Bane?

Neither of these are upset.

How practical is a 220 volt electric truckmount?

Name
John LaBarbera
LeeCory said:
I thought Bob Savage had an electric truckmount on the market years before Odin.

Or how about Bane?

You are right, Bob Savage, Bane, Workmaster, Castex all had ETM's. 230 volts is very practical. The Aussies and the Europeans use it. In this country it is possible for it to work this way; (1) plug directly into a clothes dryer outlet (2) Mytee manufactures a power box that will convert dual 120 volt circuits to 230 volts. The advantage of 230 volts is longer motor life, cooler running, more performance and better use of the amps. This is how Mytee is able to have the kind of vac power we have and the triplex General pump and a 70 gpm pump-out on our ETM. I think the other big factor is the price point of only $3999.00 msrp. If gas goes up to $5.00 or more the gas savings alone would pay for the unit not to mention the low maintenance cost. No tune-ups, broken belts, ect.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
This sounds awesome. I'm seriously thinking about getting one. To save some gas. Are these hooked up to the van for heating coolant? What is the instalation procedure on this? Can I put it in an astro van? The van just sits. So might as well use it. And lastly if I did my old namco scooter husky out of storage, will u take it for a trade in? Its worth a grand

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Name
John LaBarbera
joeynbgky said:
This sounds awesome. I'm seriously thinking about getting one. To save some gas. Are these hooked up to the van for heating coolant? What is the instalation procedure on this? Can I put it in an astro van? The van just sits. So might as well use it. And lastly if I did my old namco scooter husky out of storage, will u take it for a trade in? Its worth a grand

HaHa, I think you've been breathing too much "Fresh Aire" out there in Kentucky. Check with Namco and see what it is worth. Maybe Cobb can work you a deal. The unit just bolts in the truck. were working on a removable frame where the wheels drop down to roll it inside when you have to clean a secured building. At this time no heating system except a Mytee Hot Turbo or you can get LP gas heater or use the locations hot water.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
LeeCory said:

Or how about Bane?

Very practical Lee, we use them all the time, and have been ever since they came on the market.

shiteatinggrin

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Cleaners depot in nashville have any coming in john? Namco said its worth a grand, but we all know they lie haha

Mikey P

Administrator
On second thought, fook off Viking queen!

No one wuvs a cry baby

Get a grip, every manufacturer in this industry hates Mytee, get in line Mr Sensitive

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
On second thought, took off Viking queen!

No one wuvs a cry baby

Get a grip, every manufacturer in this industry hates Mytee, get in line Mr Sensitive

How can you say they hate Mytee. I thought they liked us. Who doesn't like us? Are they cry babies too?

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
Is there a link to info on the Mytee ETM?

Distributors in the NE?

David,

You can find information on the ETM and the rest of our new President's Club items here online:

http://www.mytee.com/multimedia/brochur ... tsclub.pdf

As far as distributors in the area go, I checked you out on the map, and it appears I have two dealers - both of which are about the same distance from you:

Professional Solutions Inc
4609 Gettysburg Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055-4324
(717) 763-0394 ?

-----

Schaper's Supply
2221 East Clearfield Street
Philadelphia, PA 19134
(215) 592-0812

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Who cares if the MFRs out there don't like em'...i'm a customer and I love em! That's all that counts...and my gas bills are horrible, I will be looking at the Mytee ETM for sure. They make great products and the prices (for what you get) are unbeatable. Keep up the great work!

Name
John LaBarbera
royalkid said:
Who cares if the MFRs out there don't like em'...i'm a customer and I love em! That's all that counts...and my gas bills are horrible, I will be looking at the Mytee ETM for sure. They make great products and the prices (for what you get) are unbeatable. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for that! That's even better.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
The only difference between Terje & Mytee is marketing. If Terje, knew how to market (or wanted to) like Mytee, people would be all over the boards trying to get it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
John LaBarbera said:
joeynbgky said:

HaHa, I think you've been breathing too much "Fresh Aire" out there in Kentucky. Check with Namco and see what it is worth. Maybe Cobb can work you a deal. The unit just bolts in the truck. were working on a removable frame where the wheels drop down to roll it inside when you have to clean a secured building. At this time no heating system except a Mytee Hot Turbo or you can get LP gas heater or use the locations hot water.

Like an Ambulance cart? Just hit the bed against the bumper and the wheels fold? Now that might be cool.

Name
John LaBarbera
tmdry said:
The only difference between Terje & Mytee is marketing. If Terje, knew how to market (or wanted to) like Mytee, people would be all over the boards trying to get it.

In some ways you're right. The fact is, you're not much different from your competitor down the street, either. Were all in that boat. I can't say I totally understand your comment, though. Mytee employs 60 people. I don't have the luxury of not marketing. I also sell through a network of distributors. Those that build machines and work out of their garage or the third bedroom of their house don't have nearly the overhead of a Mytee. By selling through distributors, we add a dimension and conveniece that some value. We post our parts list and exploded views on the web-site for our customers. We partner with our distributors for the sake of the PCC's. If you ask me what the amps, features or any other spec's on a Mytee, I alway gladly answer those questions, no evasivness or double talk. I also pay for my marketing. Others can choose to do the same or not.

Here's the part implied by your comment that I don't understand. You say people would buy Terje's machine (and for the record, I think it is a very good machine and I like Terje as a person, also) if he marketed it so that they knew about it. You knew about it and you bought a dual vac recoil recently. Why were you not "all over it"? And you, for that matter, don't know what you got. There is not a document in the world that outlines your machine. And, if you don't agree with that last comment, post the document! Outside of that, great comment. Thanks.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Wow, at first I was thinking he got one of those famous phone calls suggesting a post on this thread, but since he bought a lectrovalentine, I doubt that now.

Good point, John.

john,
We are one MFG that does not hate you,We admire you for your integrity and your contributions to
the industry..

You can list us as a distributor,

Sorry about my good friend Terry,Hope this will pass.

Yours truly,
Judson Jones

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
John LaBarbera said:
tmdry said:

In some ways you're right. The fact is, you're not much different from your competitor down the street, either. Were all in that boat. I can't say I totally understand your comment, though. Mytee employs 60 people. I don't have the luxury of not marketing. I also sell through a network of distributors. Those that build machines and work out of their garage or the third bedroom of their house don't have nearly the overhead of a Mytee. By selling through distributors, we add a dimension and conveniece that some value. We post our parts list and exploded views on the web-site for our customers. We partner with our distributors for the sake of the PCC's. If you ask me what the amps, features or any other spec's on a Mytee, I alway gladly answer those questions, no evasivness or double talk. I also pay for my marketing. Others can choose to do the same or not.

Here's the part implied by your comment that I don't understand. You say people would buy Terje's machine (and for the record, I think it is a very good machine and I like Terje as a person, also) if he marketed it so that they knew about it. You knew about it and you bought a dual vac recoil recently. Why were you not "all over it"? And you, for that matter, don't know what you got. There is not a document in the world that outlines your machine. And, if you don't agree with that last comment, post the document! Outside of that, great comment. Thanks.

John, like you, I know marketing especially online marketing very well. You can make people buy shit in a box if you know how to promote it. Mytee does a good job branding & promoting their product (marketing), my comment was in relation to that. How many employees you have or don't have, overhead, if you pay for your ads has zero to do w/ what I was referring to. While you brought this topic up, it has been proven for a fact that the smaller TM builders working out of their garage's have a much higher reliability track record on their products vs the competitor who decided to over-expand themselves.

Some people including myself think Terje's machine is much better than his competitors, that includes Mytee's. I'd buy his machine, but it was not in my budget @ the time.

What does my machine have anything to do w/ my marketing comment? Not too sure. Especially since I own several of your products, yet you keep going back to the fact I bought the other machine, never compared that one to yours. This repetitive comment from you is getting pretty old, I'm sorry I'm not your typical *** newbie kissing your ass everytime you make a post. I know this may come of shock to you, but not everyone (other than your bf Rob) thinks your god.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom