My Dad needs his house cleaned in Texas real bad

TimP

Have little choice about that unless I find someone to buy my truck out. I've got about 3 years left on the lease not to mention there isn't another job out there for me unless I install carpet. And I'd rather clean shit places up than that.....yesturday I cleaned cat puke and got rid of red cat food stains thanks to cobb dye remover.

It don't bother me too bad like I said, I just bitch about it. I sure bitched about the job I had last friday.....but I did it anyway made my 125 cash for 3 areas no furniture moving got in and got out.

Mikey P

Administrator
Tim.

You've chosen a career where 9'10ths of your customers should be pet owners.

Pets mean, piss, bark, dander, vomit and dead things under the sofas.

Embrace it or move on buddy.

TimP

I'm a pet owner myself, 2 cats 1 dog. I have a cat that has brought a degutted rabbit into the home among other things...I'm used to it.

G

Jay , just curious , dont you run a similar machine to what Nick at EZ makes ?? Just curious and facinated as to how this plays out .

Any chance of before / after pictures ??

harryhides

Name
Tony
Jay is a real Pro and even carries a vacuum in his truck.

Jaystm_IMG.jpg

I'm pretty sure his unit is one of Nick's, nicely looked after.

JayTruck_IMG.jpg

I'll be back in Texas soon, Jay look forward to seeing you again.

G

yep , it does look well kept . Do you think its capable of doing a satisfactory job , or is it lacking something ( after all , it is an EZ right ??) . I know Bob Foster said Nick makes haphazard machines , but Jays machine really looks right on , same quality of some of the other machines I posted in an earlier thread and ABSOLUTELY nothing like the permatex pics you guys were representing as indicative of equipment Nick sells.

Kind of ironic that an EZ will be cleaning Mikeys dads carpets isnt it ??? Maybe this is the breakthrough this board needs , kinda like the US electing its first black President ( well , half black ) .

James

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Please, I don't want to make a big deal out of it. If mike does not want to use me I can recommend a couple other locals I would use. He just needs someone to clean up for his dear old dad OK. :wink:

G

I dont think he cares what equipment you have,at least he better not! :lol:

Seems like Cooper is good at making big deals out of nothing at all. I posted over on *** about how happy I was with my Greenhorn wand and it was like someone unleashed the hounds! Cooper and Nick were all over it. Funny shit, really :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Ive spent time with Jay and would love to have him clean my Dad's place.

As long as te EZ doesn't drip oil, use recycled water or cause Kawasaki's herpes I could give a shit what truckmount he uses.

Bring something to scrub with Jay. It's not greasy just loaded with Dander.

And feel free to take pictures.

hell, you can even bring Nick with you to pull hoses for all I care.

If you want to have some real fun , tell my old man you're a Obama supporter.

Mikey P

Administrator
Jay

Make sure to talk on the loud side, Pop's hearing aint what it use to be,

We were driving around town here when I asked my dad whats the reasoning behind all the extra high single story roofs here...?

He responded, "...I don't know but Dr.Pepper is made of prunes...!"

:lol:

G

Sorry , but maybe the point I was trying to make is that this job Jay is undertaking is what you would call beyond a maintanance clean .

The equipment he is useing is from a manufacturer that has been villified for making crap tms . Therefore the before and after pictures will prove that even a low budget tm can clean just as well as a high dollar tm - if in fact it can .

Aaron , I beleive you exaggerate a little much my friend , but if you like I can bring that thread over here . I beleive folks asked about the wand and folks debated it - plain and simple .

Have a good long weekend guys , I gotta go estimate some tile floor cleaning in an office building .

James

Mikey P

Administrator
I've never ever said an EZ wont work or clean James.

I've just pointed out how poorly put together some of them are.

Especially the one Nick brought over to impress me with.

And even you have to admit it's hackish to rattle can a new unit AFTER its been assembled.

btw, Did the EZ plant burn down?

Will they relocate?

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Mike, if they want it cleaned on saturday call me so I can tell you how much and I need the address and a phone number. If they want to wait that is fine. I just need to know one way or another. Thank you.

G

I hear ya Mikey , I guess I got the wrong impression from ya then .

Basically all machines are gonna suffer breakdowns from time to time , and sometimes units are gonna be a problem regardless of how carefully they are assembled. I can find multiple threads about po'ed owners concerning just about every make and model of TM .

The important thing to remember is that they all use similar components . If you spend a lot you should expect the equipment to be a little more bulletproof than your lesser expensive models . But all the major manufacturers do build these things with the knowledge that they are gonna breakdown at some point , thus the existanance for marketing replacement parts.

Good luck on the clean up , lets get an honest evalution of the job that the EZ and Jay does.

James

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Mikey P said:
We'll be out all day and I sure dont want you to waste time coming down for a estimate.

Mikey P said:
Oh it wont be for a week or more Jay.

Lots of junk to clean up here.

Translation

Not really having dads carpet cleaned just wanted to start another thread :lol:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
JAMES COOPER SEZ:
"Basically all machines are gonna suffer breakdowns from time to time , and sometimes units are gonna be a problem regardless of how carefully they are assembled"

Oh Contre Peare...
It's now been close to EIGHT YEARS since i re-built my Genie to like NEW condition....and it ain't broke down nary a once......sorry about yor machines...tho!

G

now hold on a minute bob - I know you remember responding to a fellow genie guy about problems he was having with his unit bogging down . Seem like you told him his shaft may have slippe dforward ???

If it aint functioning as it was built to , its broke down - and I stand by my statement .

G

steam genie direct drive new belt new shaft bearings new clutch turn idle to high and cap off 100 ft of vac hose and something starts to drag the pto shaft to the point where the brand new serpentine belt starts to chirp and smell like new rubber burnin the blower spins free and has no endplay the pto spins free and has no end play . one thing we did notice is on the front of the pto the tapered end of the clutch shaft has a tiny wobble in it probably from trying to remove old bearings my buddy thinks he ruined the bearings when he installed them , i told him if they were ruined they would be loud , at this point we have alot of ideas maybe some of you do as well please help a brutha out

Help a brutha out Bawb !!! See , what did I tell ya !!! lol
!!!

James

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Are you telling me that Obama is black?

On my B&W Tv he appears grayish.

What has this country gone and done?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Improper clutch installation.......
I really can't speak for Larrys...but I CAN for mine......!

G

Bob , things break , wear out , ect. - regardless of proper maintanance .

G

some folks say steamgenies direct drives sacrafice performance for longevity .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom