New Tom Conway Devastator swivel head wand

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Not really the name yet, but here is a little information that makes it different...

And I own two... And claimed them as mine... I licked them! :rockon:

20160723_081542.jpg
20160723_081519.jpg
20160723_081642.jpg
20160723_081716.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
And I really don't feel I will have a problem here with this group but wanted to get this out there right away...

I did buy them so when my excitement gets the best of me and I am always talking about how much fun I am having using a new tool, or my exuberance to share what I feel is great about a tool.... I just want you to see I did purchase these wands.

I do not expect any of these great people who work to make my job easier and even try to better themselves give me a tool

Just sharing....

And thank you all for putting up with my exuberance :)

Screenshot_20160723-203502.png
Screenshot_20160723-203532.png

Big Jim

Name
James Milne
Tom, I would also like to charge two wands to Saiger's account. Thank you

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Marty,
I would like to say YOU made a few comments on here....
I want a wand that doesn't overspray.
I want a wand that I don't have to dry pass......This one is a little tricky as every one has there own idea of how wet they want to leave the carpet.... but I did hear several say wow dry pass is really not needed... Now I still saw some water being pulled, but like I said everyone is different, what I can say is I have been coming home and telling Missy " Man I can't believe how good the water recvery is, the dry pass is not pulling much water at all!!"
Now I am not saying it is that good that no dry pass is needed, but from the feedback from the past few days it does confirm that the wand has pretty good recovery.
So thanks Marty..
Oh and one other thing Merrel shoes ROCK!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Marty,
I would like to say YOU made a few comments on here....
I want a wand that doesn't overspray.
I want a wand that I don't have to dry pass......This one is a little tricky as every one has there own idea of how wet they want to leave the carpet.... but I did hear several say wow dry pass is really not needed... Now I still saw some water being pulled, but like I said everyone is different, what I can say is I have been coming home and telling Missy " Man I can't believe how good the water recvery is, the dry pass is not pulling much water at all!!"
Now I am not saying it is that good that no dry pass is needed, but from the feedback from the past few days it does confirm that the wand has pretty good recovery.
So thanks Marty..
Oh and one other thing Merrel shoes ROCK!
So when's mine shipping?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mikey P

Administrator
Ill repeat myself here but again, we have tortured a Tom built swivle for about ten months now with zero issues..

It's designed much like a Super Swivle is. Nice and stiff with almost zero play

If you own a different brand swivle wand, go out to your van and grab the head, if it does not have a quarter inch or more of play in it, I'd be shocked.

A MF attendee had a four month old Dang wand here in Nashville that was showing loads of slop. Granted it was of a design not quite used any more. Funny thing was, they didn't notice..

Last edited:

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
@TConway , I got the wife's approval to use her discover card to buy it, lol. I never told you the reason I wanted to use her card...It has 0% interest until next May. So you'll be hearing from me real soon with an order
Not going anywhere Matt so when you are ready no problem, and thanks for making the trip down to Mikeys Fest, not just in person but bringing your rig down to let guys try it out that was really awesome of you.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Not going anywhere Matt so when you are ready no problem, and thanks for making the trip down to Mikeys Fest, not just in person but bringing your rig down to let guys try it out that was really awesome of you.
I think I used my truck mount a total of only 5min on the wand for the whole 2+ hours that it was running. There were so many of us there passing the wand around to let others use it. Thank YOU for bringing your wand to hook up to my Titan. We had so much fun!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom