New Tom Conway Devastator swivel head wand

SteveCleans

Name
steve Dobson
The pleasure is all mine Mike. What an impressive fest I had a great time and I left with new energy and for that I thank you. Can't wait to do it again next month in Vegas.

@Mark Saiger -- I knew you told me you had bought two new wands but I did not know that they were these. I won't be far behind. You know I'm a wand guy first, and only use a zipper on occassion. This was one badass tool
Ya should just give one of them to Kirk for riding 2500 miles roundtrip in a van. Damn!,

Last edited:

Todd Millar

Name
Carpet Solutions

Personally I could care less if he had given you one free, You do a lot for a lot of people and there should be some perks for all the help and instruction you give out for FREE :rockon:

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
but I did hear several say wow dry pass is really not needed.

My tech was impressed with how dry it was.

We use evolution wands (I know, I know). When John finds something he likes, he sticks with it (from tools to products). Typically when I find or he sees something new it takes him quite a while to warm up to even consider trying it. If what he has is working, then why change it.

He's seen the videos, and heard the feedback from our tech. He gave the green light to buy one...without having even tried it himself. That is monumental and truly goes to show how impressive this wand is. I hope you can grasp the significance of this!

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I wouldn't be here participating if it wasn't for your exuberance Mark. I think it's awesome, the energy that you show and the heart that helps me be excited about carpet cleaning... Congratulations on getting the most bad a$$ carpet cleaning wands I have ever seen. Thanks again for sharing the excitement!!! It's great!

FFA

Name
FFA
chopped-liver1.jpg

tim dodaro

Name
Tim
Mark, don't forget about your retirement. If you instead put that 3500 in a good growth stock mutual fund, invested for 20 years you would have 60k.

Just something to keep in mind.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 7.49.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 7.49.45 PM.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 200
Reactions: Dan Udy and FFA

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I am going to buy this wand.

Personally I like to wait for 2nd Gen stuff and let the minor kinks get worked out. Any idea when that will be? Do I need to worry about that here?

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
This is the 3rd gen..

Nah. I absolutely believe that this is the best wand ever made, but it's still first gen. Except for the swivel, I'm sure that's more than perfected.

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Whoa Nellie....

Does this thing have some performance!

It hits hard with the 4 jets at 8 flow....just love it! :rockon:

And it's got plenty of suction to back up any flow I think!

This is with 125 feet of hose on my Butler (75 feet of 2.5 inch and 50 feet of 2 inch) and...in a basement!

She has a lot of "Go get it anger in her"!

Grrrrrr.....

Big Jim

Name
James Milne
Anyone who has anytime pushing a wand can see the benefit of TC's new wand. I saw and tried the swivel in Nashville; it appears well built and functioned well, with great pick up/air flow. It will absolutely make getting around and under objects much easier. I guess I'm going to have to order one here soon. Damn you Tom!

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Okay,
We are going to have the prototype glide at the show in Vegas, we are getting qoute on it now, but we will have our show wand there with it on that wand so that guys can see what it does.
I can say it is NOT a glide for every TM, it is designed to go along with bigger blower TM's 47 and up. Mark Saiger and his Butler is a prime example, He has replumbed his Butler and he is running 2.5 hose plus 47 blower. That wand is screaming and he could easily run the bypass glide.
I had the glide on the wand when we did the charity cleaning in Nashville, but removed it right away and put the standard glide back on.....The reason why is no matter how big a TM if you are running 250+ feet of 2.0 there is just no way to overcome the airflow loss in that much 2.0 hose. Now if we would have had 100' of 2.5 on the run it would have been a totally different story.
The Vegas show we be the perfect place to really let you guys see and feel what our glide design does and how it makes the wand perform. The glide takes what the blower is blowing off at the Vac Relief Valve and injects it AT THE CARPET FIBERS AT THE WAND SLOT, it helps break up surface tension at the wand slot and takes that wasted energy from back at the waste tank / blower and puts it at the wand slot, to help lift and carry it back to where it belongs ....the waste tank.
All of this goes hand n hand to our filter and its anti pooling feature, the more air that passes through our filter the drier it stays, the better it flows air, a ton of testing has been done, The wand works AWESOME on my #4 blower....The glide works awesome on my VWTM with all the extra air flow.
It will be a awesome show in Vegas and a great true introduction to the the new glide concept and our wand.
I just want to say thanks everyone for coming out to the show and thanks for all the compliments.

Also for any that want to order a wand or have told us you want one our glides well be done next week.....should have been ready 7-29-16 but I forgot to leave a head with them before I left for Nashville it is my FAULT....my head was all over the place that week.....I even forgot my ID in the copy machine and did not realize it till I was asked for it at the Final security check point at the flipping airport......MISSY WAS NOT IMPRESSED

Last edited:
Reactions: D Luke and BIG WOOD

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The glide takes what the blower is blowing off at the Vac Relief Valve and injects it AT THE CARPET FIBERS AT THE WAND SLOT, it helps break up surface tension at the wand slot and takes that wasted energy from back at the waste tank / blower and puts it at the wand slot, to help lift and carry it back to where it belongs ....the waste tank.
Genius!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom