New Tom Conway Devastator swivel head wand

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I have been running dangs wand for a year, the glides are the same on both wands. The larger opening slot glide(maybe a inch long) will get stuck on berber if the wand and pile line up. I have switched to the smaller(maybe 1/2 inch slot design with better results. And matt your mach glide is not as big of opening as the swivels has

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Can't say we haven't been getting our fair share of trashed carpets this week

20160811_151917.jpg
20160811_151740.jpg

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Why not the RV on that mess?
My first guess is it was so looooooseee. Don't you just love these kinda carpets, I took a few years for me to realize we can't save them all
It's still at kick in the nuts when I don't feel I beat that carpet.
I got a call the other day from one of my PM companies I worked for, She said it doesn't look like you cleaned it....now it was one of the last jobs I did before we left to go to Nashville and I thought maybe I hacked it out to quickly, so I went by after I had got back and the handy man left crap all over the floor, I mean a ton of crap. I sent her this pic and said are you sure, it was pretty dirty before I cleaned it. What I'm looking at now is a mess left behind from the handy man. She said just vac it up and shoot me your minimum charge to clean up after them.
IMG_20160714_124724489_zpsi74oz2zk.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Why not the RV on that mess?

Oh, I so wanted to....just didn't know if it would survive....

We hauled out half a tall kitchen bag full of sand from the prevac...but even the vacuum was just tugging and pulling it.

I told the people not sure how this is going to turn out and it probably really should be replaced....just beat to a pulp....

They Said to clean it best we can...one of the bedrooms even was partial wet from some water intrusion....from two weeks ago:dejection:

It should have all came out....I think we have cleaned trashed carpet in better shape at the Mikey's Fest's :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom