"...no candidate will fail" PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I need it.
Yo tengo una problema. Cause these days I frequently need advise which foot to put forward first.

they are pandering to the non-English speaking crowd.

Haven't you heard? Half of Latin America is moving to the US to fill jobs that Americans won't do.

Yep. It's them damn immigrants!
Coming to think of it. Yippi. Maybe I'll finally be able to find an employee.

Are there any queers in the theater tonight? Get them up against the wall!...
This one is dedicated to you Georgie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8urkDqSoc54

Last edited:
Reactions: bob vawter

harryhides

Name
Tony
It sure doesn't look good for the IICRC to have two representatives poking fun at this when all they have managed to do in the last five years is chance beneficiaries of the Club Med perks of leadership and a new defunct logo..

Do they install carpet in glass houses?

Good grief Mikey !
Just who are you referring to as "representatives of the IICRC"?

Scott Warrington and Bil Yeadon are both heavily involved in the iicrc's educational programs and support this program.
The Great Oz is not involved in any way with the iicrc ?
I have no clue as to who your other so called iicrc Rep could be.
Besides, the heart and soul of Mikeysboard is free speech and the voicing of personal opinion by it's participants yet here you are trying to put the brakes on that.

The iicrc has not taken a position on this or any of a hundred other educational programs in our industry.
There are more of these programs than you could possibly imagine - ABRA, RIA, IAQA, ISSA, NADCA, NCCA, Australian Government, SFS, IAHA, ARCSI, ARCS plus scores of on-line or Franchise based Courses just to mention a few.
The success or failure of any education program has always been determined by the marketplace - something called the free market system.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm referring to O'Halick and Forsythe and you know it.

Bill and Scott come off as positive in their opinions the way I read their replies.

Besides, the heart and soul of Mikeysboard is free speech and the voicing of personal opinion by it's participants yet here you are trying to put the brakes on that.

It still is and will always be.

and my and everyone else's right to contest with an opposing view point are encourage to further any discussion here.

real your people in Harv before they embarrass your fine time share racket even more so..

Name
Shawn Forsythe
I don't represent the IICRC in any capacity. Sure, I volunteer time and effort to participate in some of the TACs (Technical Advisory Committees), but that's about it. (aside from my tenure in the IICRC Illuminati, of course.:errf:)

I'm not "knocking" this new program, per se, but do have questions as to the quality of a "certification" where "no candidate will fail". Is that indeed a Certification when an official recognition of competence might be conveyed, when it may not exist?

This is a new program, certainly subject to improvement and adjustment as it is implemented. But unless the industry is permitted to be critically challenging with open discussion, the ultimate credibility is at risk. My original post is made in this regard.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Did you fail the test to become a teacher?

78% of the test class students all fell asleep within the 1st half hour is what Warrington told me.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Did you fail the test to become a teacher?

78% of the test class students all fell asleep within the 1st half hour is what Warrington told me.

"Teaching", as you define it, has never been my forte. My own recognition of such is why I have never pursued the vocation. However, I have had many engagements with groups who were, by and large, quite satisfied with the information conveyed.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think we are expecting too much out of them. Lower the bar so they don't trip on their untied shoe laces. :oldrolleyes:

Fookin cRaZy if the goal is to expand the industry's knowledge base, advanced training is needed not remedial cert's.

Carpet cleaning GED's, just what we need.:neutral:

Good Enough Dummy!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
"Teaching", as you define it, has never been my forte. My own recognition of such is why I have never pursued the vocation. However, I have had many engagements with groups who were, by and large, quite satisfied with the information conveyed.
I always appreciate your posts Shawn. You present your information well. Often times the topic maybe be over my head but I'm still able to comprehend the information given because of the way you dummy it down for others....ok ok me too. :winky:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
And people pay for this kinda crap?

Are there any Free Trials, lol

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Any program, tool or person worth their salt can stand up to a little teasing and should be easy to explain without defensiveness. My commentary has everything to do with being an equal opportunity smart-aleck and nothing to do with my not being an IICRC guy.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
Any program, tool or person worth their salt can stand up to a little teasing and should be easy to explain without defensiveness. My commentary has everything to do with being an equal opportunity smart-aleck and nothing to do with my not being an IICRC guy.

but..

no one is here to truly defend them O'Greatone

and as ridiculous as IICRC testing is, it's pretty funny to see "you guys" casting stones..

please continue by all means.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
how did the call go?

well.....i was offered a spacious penthouse Rubber Room....PLUS an endless oyster and escargot bar......
i really tried my best at offending him....but Tony held his mud purty good...and almost had me feeling sorry for him..
imho.....before we chop his hED off....we should give him a chance.......
we can always Kesslarize him later if need be!

Last edited:
Reactions: harryhides

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
well.....i was offered a spacious penthouse Rubber Room....PLUS an endless oyster and escargot bar......
i really tried my best at offending him....but Tony held his mud purty good...and almost had me feeling sorry for him..

Jus let me know when the Certificates are being mailed.

Since no one fails, they should just go ahead an start handin out Masters here : )

Me first Me First!!!!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

harryhides

Name
Tony

Bob would not know which end of an oyster to devour first, told me that he now needed oxygen just to get his rubbery old body moving around but that it made him feel ill - so I very helpfully ( I thought ) suggested he try Nitrogen. . . . . . .

bishop Bob is far to nutty and prone to visions to ever offend me, he's always a hoot and a good chap to share a laugh with.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Will I have to show a VALID ID to get Certified? I no longer need one to Vote!!!
No Rick you have to prove that you are not competent enough to pass a written test then you qualify.

SO.....I guess you're good! :p
J/K

There will be soooo many more Certified cleaners now!
Who knew, all we had to do was lower the bar. :stir:

Reactions: GCCLee

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob would not know which end of an oyster to devour first

LOOK HERE you pompous little prick...i have NO problem offending anyone i choose......
if you choose to step to the front of the line......"lets dance"!

bishop Bob is far to nutty and prone to visions
"nutty"....? maybe a little..... however it ain't i that has the visions of grandeur.........
sorry to dissappoint you....but as i tol you a half dozen times las nit.....we don't need you!

i sincerely hope this finds you a little offended......!

Last edited:

harryhides

Name
Tony
LOL.

OK, OK, ease up on the nitrogen Bob, try some Argon - it's an inert gas used to preserve fossils.

Reactions: SamIam

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
LOL.

OK, OK, ease up on the nitrogen Bob, try some Argon - it's an inert gas used to preserve fossils.

VERY well done Tony......i've breathed a "ton" of Argon...as im sure you know ...
it is used as a "shield" gas when using a mig welder........

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You don't get a patch but you do get a neato wet & peel tattoo that says "Yes I do knows what I'm doin! I just can't pass a fookin test"

:p

Set your goals low so that everyone can achieve them. Sounds like a great plan to me. :eekk:

Lowerbar_zpsbbb803ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Insteada Million Dollar Story Telling Centers where no one can reach them (your as you say shhhhhhtruktcha) and all that Escargo

Yun offer up some Real Incentives Like............

Lots of FREE Stuff : )

Mikey Does it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom