Picture this..

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Yeah i got the semordnilap. I was just wondering about the shows ya grew up watching... Me, i grew up watching even older shows like the ToS, twilight zone etc because that pretty much what my dad had on all the time.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Back on topic, was FPA offered during the original cleaning? If so, what was their response? Or did they turn it down because someone already sold them microseal?

Mikey P

Administrator
Back on topic, was FPA offered during the original cleaning? If so, what was their response? Or did they turn it down because someone already sold them microseal?

None of the three have been cleaned, yet.

Im going to test clean two segments from kit 1, but Im guessing they will replace due to wear.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
None of the three have been cleaned, yet.

Im going to test clean two segments from kit 1, but Im guessing they will replace due to wear.
Oh ok. I thought it was already cleaned and you got pulled into some sort of blame meeting as to why the fabric wore out. I thought this was vendors and mechanics sitting around a table pointing fingers at each other. Glad that wasn’t the case.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ok boys we’re gonna sing to Mike on Monday!

Please don’t be a screech

D4435F75-ABD1-4272-8A66-B694943F9E45.png

Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
Just not the same. The ******** have ruined everything with political corrrectness and trying to convince me and my little boys thats its normal for a man to become a woman. I have a hard time watching current shows.

You know its just a reboot right? Higgins didn't transition..............

Reactions: SamIam

steve_64

Night stalker was by far my favorite late night show. Hitchcock and night gallery were hit n miss.
Was never in the house during the evening shows.

Still watch Andy Griffin reruns.

Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
Isn’t Higgins now a woman?
yes

I haven't watched it so I don't know if it is any good or not but I'd assume it uses the same formula as H5O which is entertaining enough although I've only seen a couple episodes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom