PRICING COMPARISON OF BUTLER/CLEANCO/HYDRAMASTER CDS

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Well I do believe he has no rights in this country to be here looking at this board.
If he is report him to INS and have him deported.

Reactions: Mikey P

hogjowl

Idiot™
I am of the opinion that if a lurker can't catch the unique culture of MB, then he or she doesn't belong here

I do remember a Mikey who would have agreed with this, before he started trying to make a living off the board.

hogjowl

Idiot™
We're just a bunch high school boys bonding together.

One sure fire certain way of determining if I actually think of you as a friend is to watch and see if I ever insult you. If I don't, then I don't like you much.

Or, you're Jim Pemberton.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I want to clarify what I just said. There should be no illegal hispanic viewers here. We shouldn't have to speak mexican and they should be all deported. : )

Mikey P

Administrator
I am of the opinion that if a lurker can't catch the unique culture of MB, then he or she doesn't belong here

I do remember a Mikey who would have agreed with this, before he started trying to make a living off the board.

Im not opposed to the banter what so ever, obviously..

The constant beaner bashing just gets old.

Have you noticed how many Hispanics are on FB?

Come up with a new joke Porky.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I have kids in Nicaragua. Even they don't speak Mexican, many slang expressions are different.

If only a wall could fix the immigration situation. Mexico certainly should have paid for it.

From LA, AR, OK to CA. In 1840 to keep out the illegal gringos.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
If you want a unit to work with instead of work on, buy the Butler or Aerotech. These units have been built for many years using the best materials,(Stainless steel everything) and the best components. They are supported with parts back to the beginning. They don't just discontinue whole lines of units without any support and tell you to buy new and trust that they won't discontinue this new batch. I spend my money with companies that stand behind their engineering and integrity.

Last edited:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Honestly, I think the banter is refreshing in a world that's becoming far too PC.

Keep it up fellas!

Mike, what you have here is valuable because it's real and real friends hang out here. It would be a shame if that changed.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
If you want a unit to work with instead of work on, buy the Butler .............

Ron, please do not abduct this thread :winky:

Well if Les was on the wrong, as Jimmy claims, then what about Bob's feelings about said subject.
At the time he seemed to have taken it to heart as much as,if not more, than Les.

On a serious side: I believed Marty as well and thought Les (and Foster) made quite an inappropriate scene at the time.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ron, please do not abduct this thread :winky:

Well if Les was on the wrong, as Jimmy claims, then what about Bob's feelings about said subject.
At the time he seemed to have taken it to heart as much as,if not more, than Les.

On a serious side: I believed Marty as well and thought Les (and Foster) made quite an inappropriate scene at the time.
I must have missed the fun

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
There is an obvious familiarity that the regular posters have with each other. I think that can be a little intimidating. Kinda like your first day at a new high school, and you don't know where to sit to eat lunch!

Whenever someone new has the guts to speak up it seems like someone like Mike or Chavez or Saiger will speak up and be helpful and welcoming.

If they stick around for any time at all they will find out who everyone is and really enjoy the time spent here.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
And no matter what they say, I think Marty has the right to stay right here, in this country.
And, like we all do, looking from inside the fence out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom