Pro Carpet in an Action News Report!

Name
Lee Stockwell
Not to mention the holes desperate "contractors" put in themselves when they find no way out. One of them from Atlanta moved back here four years ago, a very broken man.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Not mine to poke holes in~ like I say I have no more knowledge of what greg's operation does than anyone else. My operation is a different model but that doesn't mean I have to look down on his model just like I don;t have to look down on someone who wants to charge what I would call extremely high rates.

Ken
Ps My average crew brings in over 250k per year.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
joey895 said:
[Hmmm, Let's try the math another way.

Based on your numbers $175 per job, times 4 jobs per day, times 6 days per week, times 51 weeks per year.

Gross 100% 214,200
Coles Expense -70% -149940
Chemical expense -3% -6426
Gas Expense -5% -10710
Misc Expense Uniforms, -3% -6426
Phone, office supplys,
insurance, vehicle
and equipment maint,
ect.

----------------------------------------------------
Net before taxes 40,698 or $798 per week.

will shoot holes in these numbers but I think they are VERY conservative.

Dang. That's some intense long hard work for $800/week. You would burn out in a short time. Oh well. There's plenty of guys with a porty and a dream to take their place.

FredC

Village Idiot
joey895 said:

Now I think it's safe to say it would take at least 10 hours per day to do four , $175 jobs with a porty so that equals 60 hours per week.

Let's see that would be $11.5 per hour.

40 hours times 11.50 equals $460.

Time and a half for 20 hours is 17.25 times 20 equals $345

For a total of $805 per week

and?

That is more money than ~70% of individuals make

a dream job for some....plenty of people will work their asses off for that

especially people who would otherwise fail in this industry because all they are good at is the cleaning.......

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: Pro Carpet in an Action News Report!

FredC said:
joey895 said:

Now I think it's safe to say it would take at least 10 hours per day to do four , $175 jobs with a porty so that equals 60 hours per week.

Let's see that would be $11.5 per hour.

40 hours times 11.50 equals $460.

Time and a half for 20 hours is 17.25 times 20 equals $345

For a total of $805 per week

and?

That is more money than ~70% of individuals make

a dream job for some....plenty of people will work their asses off for that

especially people who would otherwise fail in this industry because all they are good at is the cleaning.......

Umm, I know I rambled a bit so I can see why you missed it but I don't care what he pays, just like I don't care what he charges and I sure don't care if they do crap work. My only gripe is the skirting of the sub contractor laws. Well that and the fact that in my view he is way overestimateing what his guys make, you'll notice his figures showed about 14,000 higher than mine, I could be wrong but I think my figures if anything over estimated their income.

Bob Foster

You might be interested in this information

Pro Carpet BBB Customer Complaints Summary

Atlanta 36 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years 11 within the last 12 months

Advertising / Sales Issues 7
Billing / Collection Issues 2
Problems with Product / Service 27

Tampa 12 complaints closed with BBB since Dec 2010 - 12 within the last 12 months

Advertising / Sales Issues 1
Billing / Collection Issues 1
Problems with Product / Service 10

Here are some of the 275 reviews on the Kudzu consumer review site - that I think most of which are very negative opinions of their service

http://www.kudzu.com/m/Pro-Carpet-21553249/reviews/

1/18/2011
Worst carpet cleaning & tried to bribe me!
We made the mistake of trying a new company simply because they had a coupon that was too good to be true. It was too good to be true. For a real clean, you have to upgrade your coupon which added about $100 to the price. Without the upgrade, you cannot see any difference. They also offered me a free room if I'd leave them five stars on this site. Even with the free room, the amount would still have been well over the amount quoted. Avoid this company and, remember, all these five star review people have been bribed for these wonderful reviews.

1/12/2011
Wort thing for my carpets and furniture
I made an appt for November 20th-no one ever showed:reason-"the girl making the appt did not complete it. New appointment for November 22: Technician arrived on time and was very nice, however did not seem happy I did not want to buy more than I had originally scheduled. He agreed carpets and furniture did not really need pretreatment or spot remover. The sectional had no stains or soiling, but was 2yrs old. The loveseat is heavily used, needed the most cleaning and has dry clean only fabric. The dry cleaning was VERY expensive.
Results: My carpets looked "okay" when the tech finished, but were so wet I could not really tell. When they dried they looked bad/now they look FILTHY in large patches. The love seat that needed dry cleaning looked no different after than before Tech said basically "dry cleaning is basically like vacuuming it". The fabric of the sectional now looks terrible because the tech scrubbed the microfiber so hard he apparently scrubbed it off or "balled" it up. The worst part is that he allowed so much water to pool on the floors it has ruined about 30 sq feet of irreplaceable laminate flooring with swelling of the seams. When I saw all the water on the floor, I tried to hurry and towel it up, but the damage had been done. Floors & furniture were so wet we had to leave the house. Tech said turn temp to 70 degrees; would be dry in 2-3 hours. It took 20 hours for it to dry even with temp/humidity lowered. Will NEVER use this company again!

11/16/2011
Un Professional
the rep. came out and said that he did not have a recept to give me afterward he finish. I was moving out of a home i was leasing. I think he did not want to clean it because i did not fall for their extra cost for spots. total was of time. they use these low prices to try to up sell you. Stay away

11/11/2011
Again, I Never stated, nor was I asked what kind of carpet I have. So, to all reading this, Pro Carpet likes to put words in customers mouths. Just another way to show how SHADY Pro Carpet is. So again, I would read through quite a few reviews and you'll be sure to find a on going pattern. Do NOT believe the estimate you get, or you can just double it and go from there, you might be close to the total cost.

10/7/2011
Ok for the price
I used Pro Carpet because of a special I saw for a whole house cleaning for $94. I didn't expect a high-quality service, so I wasn't disappointed. There was also nothing that made me think, "wow, I'll definitely call them again." The technician was definitely obnoxious, especially when I wouldn't buy any of the "upgrades" he was trying to sell, even making a comment when I declined the sanitation treatment that "it's your health, you're the one breathing it." Overall, definitely just an average experience.

8/19/2011
Please stay AWAY from THEM... "Pro Carpet"
Late, sloppy and didn't finish, What A MESS!!!
Well a subcontractor call said he's 20 min away, but show up over an hour. He started to cleaned at 2pm, but didn't finish the whole house (1700sq small home) and would come back at 8am, which he was late again , Not only did the stains not come up but the house smelled awful. No discount was offered, had to deal with the subcontractor and the office separately.. I was so dissatisfied with their service i had to re-schedule for a different company to redo the house. There will never be a next service with PRO carpet, Staaaay Awwway!!!!

7/31/2011
The WORST
Tripled the price as soon as they saw we were moving out and doing a final cleaning ("heavily soiled"--Riiiight). I told the tech to leave, he got irate, I thought we would have to call 911. I emailed Pro Carpet about this horrible, lying service--no reply. I do note their phone was a 770 area code, so I don't know if it was another franchise or just another location. Bottom line, don't believe any of the hype at the front of this listing. Luckily for us, the landlord recommended another service, and our carpet was cleaned well, and at a lower price Pro Carpet originally agreed to.

7/27/2011
Waste
We called this company to come out and clean our carpet in our apt. The person that came out to clean was nice. However I was shocked when I looked at the carpet when he was done. It looked EXACTLY the same, Every stain, every speck of dirt was still there. The carpet guy said "well those stains will stay because you didn't get the upgraded package". Basically all we got for our money was a wet carpet. We ended up going to the store, getting some Resolve, and getting the stains out ourselves. This was a complete and total disappointment and waste of money.

6/27/2011
Not Worth to Deal with Them
The technician called and said would arrive with 10 min., but it took more than one hour to get the house. As soon as he walked in the house, he want to add all kinds of additional charges. It is not worth to deal with them.

6/16/2011
Late and sloppy
The company promised to arrive between 11:00-3:00. They didn't show up until after 4pm. They "cleaned" the whole house, two floors in 30 minutes. Not only did the stains not come up but the house smelled awful for several days. They called back for a review and I told them how dissatisfied I was. They said, "We'll tell the manager, and you can have 15% off your next service". There will never be a next service.

6/2/2011
This company is a ripoff!
I called Pro Carpet to clean a 3br home, their tech showed up with a small portable unit in the back of his pickup. He looked over the carpet and told me it wasn’t that bad which I already knew. He proceeded to clean the carpet so I thought; after he was done I was told that what I needed was a deep cleaning. WHAT! In other words “I just vacuum your carpet now you have to pay us to clean it.” They called me to ask what I thought of the job, and I told them that I was very disappointed. They then said that since it was only a couple of days since I had the job done that they would schedule their truck to re-clean the carpet. After a couple of days of not hearing from them I called to only be told that I should of asked for the truck the first time. What a rip-off, buyer beware, I will make it a point to WARN all of my neighbors about Pro Carpet.

5/14/2011
Awful customer service
Had an appointment for them to clean carpets today. Waited at home far longer than the window of time they were supposed to show. Someone called and left a message asking if I still wanted my carpets cleaned. Why would I have scheduled a time to have my carpets cleaned if I didn't want them cleaned on that day. Tried to call several numbers. No one answers. Very poor customer service. Will never use again and discourage anyone from using this company unless you want to throw money away.

5/2/2011
Not a Happy Customer
Well, I had an appointment on Friday April 29th. The guy shows up in his jeep Cherokee to clean my carpets. Which are 1 year old. He tried up charging me right off the bat!!!! He said the carpets needed santizing.. Who knew steam cleaning was not sanitary? I paid the extra $10.00 a room because he told me that would get them looking new..Well, he spent alot of time trying to sell me scotch guard at 25.00 a pop in each room.. He only filled the bucket one time for 3 rooms. When they were dried the rooms weren't even clean. I vaccumed the very next day with a brand new bagless vaccum cleaner and was appalled at all the dirt and hair that filled to the top of my vaccuum container. There is NO WAY that they could have done my rooms correct!! I'm not an X employee just a very upset consumer. I made a call on Saturday, lady said I would get a call today on Monday..No call perhaps to busy talking to other upset customers..Thanks for all your help!! NOT Heather Grimes

3/10/2011
Poor cleaning using sub-contractors
We had Pro carpet clean our basement carpet & re-stretch some carpet for us. The tech was friendly enough, but the experience felt very much like a bait & switch. We got upcharged for the room size even though we were very clear on the phone about the size. Also, they didn't remove any stains of any kind. The tech said it was because we only had a basic cleaning and we needed a deep cleaning which was an upcharge. The carpet stretch was quoted at $150 when he measured, but he was able to drop it to $65 after we said "no thanks" because it was about 10 feet worth of work. We allowed him to do it for the lower price, but the job was poor quality. I wish we had used someone else and I would not recommend this company. It's hard to provide consistency when they use sub contractors the way they do.

3/7/2011
Beware of Bait & Switch
I do not beleive all these reviews are legitimate. I say this because no one complained about their Bait & Switch method. I usually clean my own carpets but have been so overwhelmed with work that I had no time. So after calling around, Procarpet quoted me $110 over the phone. Once the tech arrived, he tried his best to up me to a more expensive cleaning of nearly $300 (almost triple the price). I told him I would not pay that and would rather clean it myself (as I have always done in the past) and his response was, "well that's what the Rug Doctors are there for." Then he left without even offering to complete the inital service. What a waste of time! I called Carpet Cleaners of America and they came out on the same day and saved me. Believe me, I would not have mind paying for extra service had I known that up front. They give you a decent price over the phone then Bait & Switch you!

12/17/2010
Unprofessional, rude and racist
Just as other reviews have said, I was initially quoted one price on the phone and that price tripled when all other "additional services" were added on. I don't think the cleaner did more than use hot water for most the work; he only put one scoop of powder (what I assume is soap) in the machine but refilled the water 4 times. During thw work he asked uncomfortable questions and called me "privileged". After the job was done, he implied I was a racist and verbally assaulted another on of the residents on the way out. I may call the police on this guy. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Maybe some of the cleaners are good people, but if you get my guyyou may be in for a lecture.

12/16/2010
Unprofessional and Unethical
We called these people two years in a row based on advertisements that came through the mail and scheduled cleanings. Once they arrived at hour home, it was clear that these people are con artists who come hoping that you buy the additional useless services they offer. When you decline, they become visibly upset and unprofessional. One time, our children were watching and were upset by the interaction. Both times, they arrived in personal vehicles with no visible cleaning equipment. Both times, we sent them back packing.

We have noted their name on our refrigerator now. NO PRO CARPET. Because, when they come to your house, carpet cleaning is not all they have in mind.

12/15/2010
'It sucked & I want my money back'
There was no visible difference between when I vacuum the carpet with a standard vacuum and what was done when Pro Carpet vacuumed. We even paid for a special package that advertised to deodorize and remove any stains. I don't feel anything more than water was sprayed on the carpet. I was not satisfied with the results or lack of. It was a waste of time and money. I was blatantly robbed.

S

sam miller

gregcole said:
danielc said:
All I have to say is I thought about Ron the other day when we did a job 13 areas and gave the lady a 40 dollar discount for 455. We dual wanded and had it done in 2 hours 45 min. It would have taken Ron two days to do that job. There was quite a bit of stuff to move. 3300 in three days for 10 residential jobs is great considering two of them were 75 dollar min jobs.

Yes anyone with common sense knows they can not get their carpet cleaned for 7.95 per room. I have seen several investigative carpet cleaning videos and they all compare the bait and switch couponers. I haven't seen one that included a company that has average pricing with a tm. I mean three rooms for 89-150 or whatever. When they do these reports it makes the consumer think carpet cleaning should cost less than a hundred dollars to get their carpet cleaned.

So my point is if they had included Harpers company in the report even though he is 5 times the price, people would clearly see the difference and at least know a better option exists. It doesn't mean they would call his company but a lot of people would go yea I guess it's better to spend a little more for a better job.

Harper or Mikey gets a hold of 90 year old grandma of said reporter and does the 5 rooms 1500 sq ft special for $1000.00 he may have an issue! just sayin some people think thats a rip off too, not just going from 3 rooms for $20.85 to $150.00

You are missing the point - these news exposes are designed to dig dirt! PERIOD! Of course they wouldn't call Harper or any other High End company because there is no story these. They don't care which is perceived to clean better. They care if customers are being ripped off. Obviously they felt they were with Horizon and obviously they weren't with Pro Carpet.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Ouch!! Most of the complete hacks here in this town( I won't call it MY town,or valley :lol:) don't have that many bad reviews, can you imagine how many didn't post on the internet(and are scared to call someone else now)??

FredC

Village Idiot
I feel dirty "defending" Cole...but seriously

are these volume hacks or OO/small operations hacks............

Cole getting a few bad reviews a month is like most of you guys getting 1 every couple of years...or decades

joe harper

Name
joe harper
sam miller said:
gregcole said:
danielc said:
All I have to say is I thought about Ron the other day when we did a job 13 areas and gave the lady a 40 dollar discount for 455. We dual wanded and had it done in 2 hours 45 min. It would have taken Ron two days to do that job. There was quite a bit of stuff to move. 3300 in three days for 10 residential jobs is great considering two of them were 75 dollar min jobs.

Yes anyone with common sense knows they can not get their carpet cleaned for 7.95 per room. I have seen several investigative carpet cleaning videos and they all compare the bait and switch couponers. I haven't seen one that included a company that has average pricing with a tm. I mean three rooms for 89-150 or whatever. When they do these reports it makes the consumer think carpet cleaning should cost less than a hundred dollars to get their carpet cleaned.

So my point is if they had included Harpers company in the report even though he is 5 times the price, people would clearly see the difference and at least know a better option exists. It doesn't mean they would call his company but a lot of people would go yea I guess it's better to spend a little more for a better job.

Harper or Mikey gets a hold of 90 year old grandma of said reporter and does the 5 rooms 1500 sq ft special for $1000.00 he may have an issue! just sayin some people think thats a rip off too, not just going from 3 rooms for $20.85 to $150.00

You are missing the point - these news exposes are designed to dig dirt! PERIOD! Of course they wouldn't call Harper or any other High End company because there is no story these. They don't care which is perceived to clean better. They care if customers are being ripped off. Obviously they felt they were with Horizon and obviously they weren't with Pro Carpet.

Sam,

We pre estimate....ALL....of our new clients, prices are quoted in ADVANCE.... !gotcha!
Our prices for EVERY service are on our invoices...! Customer is allowed the preview TOTAL PRICE
before work is performed.

We will also DEMO the worst areas or spot's @ no charge... 8) If customer is not absolutely amazed
THEIR IS NO CHARGE... :!: :!: :!: Client is allowed to PREVEIW results PRIOR to agreeing to any
SERVICE.... 8)

ps...We also ENCOURAGE a free side-by-side demo...with any competitor of the client's CHOICE... :!:

S

sam miller

truckmount girl said:
[quote="Ken Snow":201aak2y]No idea what the coupons state, but I am sure there are major upsells involved i.e. protenctant etc. If a cleaner could do 4-5 jobs a day at 150$- call it $700 a day X 3 days a week = $2100 a week X 50= 105k

You can't do 4-5 jobs a day with a porty (set up and tear down) by yourself and do a good job.

Take care,
Lisa[/quote:201aak2y]

Mikey use to not a good job just do 4 to 5 houses a day! :shock: with a porty they call him zipper! just kidding

FredC

Village Idiot
Harper....

I'm sure you guys do great work.

but although not bait and switch that is a closing technique......a strong one.....

What percentage of your customers have the servbice performed at a later date after the quote/demo?

Why do you do in home estimates....not the BS you feed the customers.....the real reason?

Bob Foster

FredC said:

Cole getting a few bad reviews a month is like most of you guys getting 1 every couple of years...or decades

The number of reviews can be somewhat relevant to volume but the overwhelming number of negative comments speak for themselves.

Here is a comparison on BBB reports. Ken Snows operation (a first class one at that!) which probably does 10 times the customer services in a three year period had 1 complaint and it was resolved. Pro Carpets had 36 in Atlanta alone plus 12 in Tampa (open only since Dec 2010) for the same period.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
FredC said:
Harper....

but although not bait and switch that is a closing technique......a strong one.....

What percentage of your customers have the servbice performed at a later date after the quote/demo?

Why do you do in home estimates....not the BS you feed the customers.....the real reason?

We pre estimate...So we know how long to schedule for the work...We have a 15 min window
for our arrival times. We are really big on IMAGE...the men are all very clean-cut & personable.

YOU cannot quote the proper price for carpet cleaning over the PHONE...! We are square foot cleaners.!
UNLIKE most companies...If our price is too high to do the PROPER job...? We will actually INCLUDE
the proper service @ NO charge the 1st time...to do the job right.. !gotcha! Soooo...if the quoted
prices is $500.00 for the proper service.."BAD PET STAINS" for example.. :idea: But the client does
not want to pay the quoted price?

We will do the PROPER service at a discounted rate/ and inform the NEXT it will be the FULL PRICE..!
OR thank them for allowing us to estimate and WALK...! WE have higher standards than our clients,
my NAME is on the TRUCK... :idea:

ps EXAMPLE...house full of dog piss....1 year old crawling on the floor all day...WE DO THE RIGHT THING... :!:

FredC

Village Idiot
Bob Foster said:
FredC said:

The number of reviews can be somewhat relevant to volume but the overwhelming number of negative comments speak for themselves.

Here is a comparison on BBB reports. Ken Snows operation (a first class one at that!) which probably does 10 times the customer services in a three year period had 1 complaint and it was resolved. Pro Carpets had 36 in Atlanta alone plus 12 in Tampa for the same period.

Ken is "low key" on the net......you won't find links to the BBB or any review site on his site to make it easy for customers to bitch (by design I'm sure).....the harder you make it the less likely it will happen

also "This Business is not BBB accredited ".....I'm not sure but do complaints against companies who have not agreed to BBB arbitration get published?

does Ken really do 10x?

S

sam miller

Harper I dont care what anybody charges, my point was even if You do everything by the book a senior citizen spending a grand for carpet cleaning is going to set off thier kids in some cases!

I'm sure You never had an issue with a customer after the fact over pricing ever???? :shock:

Not even a setup customer trying to get something for nothing?

FredC

Village Idiot
HARPER said:
FredC said:
Harper....

We pre estimate...So we know how long to schedule for the work...We have a 15 min window
for our arrival times. We are really big on IMAGE...the men are all very clean-cut & personable.

YOU cannot quote the proper price for carpet cleaning over the PHONE...! We are square foot cleaners.!
UNLIKE most companies...If our price is too high to do the PROPER job...? We will actually INCLUDE
the proper service @ NO charge the 1st time...to do the job right.. !gotcha! Soooo...if the quoted
prices is $500.00 for the proper service.."BAD PET STAINS" for example.. :idea: But the client does
not want to pay the quoted price?

We will do the PROPER service at a discounted rate/ and inform the NEXT it will be the FULL PRICE..!
OR thank them for allowing us to estimate and WALK...! WE have higher standards than our clients,
my NAME is on the TRUCK... :idea:

ps EXAMPLE...house full of dog piss....1 year old crawling on the floor all day...WE DO THE RIGHT THING... :!:

Like I said I'm sure you guys do great work.

Every pic I've seen you guys are well dressed, clean cut, fit.....and the equipment is clean

but that is to help close at a higher price while in the home.......even if its just considered your standars of the company....the result is the same

people don't want to send a cleaner away when they have "scheduled" the time to meet them....as long as they have the money for the service even if its way more than the custie wanted/planned to pay

the same reason people pay cole way more than the advertised price is the same reason they pay your price from the get go

Cole's company will do the service at the discounted rate too....if they have to shiteatinggrin

again...what percentage is scheduled for a later date?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
sam miller said:
Harper I dont care what anybody charges, my point was even if You do everything by the book a senior citizen spending a grand for carpet cleaning is going to set off thier kids in some cases!

I'm sure You never had an issue with a customer after the fact over pricing ever???? :shock:

Not even a setup customer trying to get something for nothing?

re: "WE ARE SQUARE FOOTAGE PRICERS...!"

I don't care if she is a 100... :idea:
If she has 2500 sf of cleanable areas...it is $1000.00.... !gotcha!

AGAIN....Our prices for all service are ON OUR INVOICE...no hidden charges... :!: "It is just MATH"

Little different if we ADVERTIZE...whole house for ...$199.00..."THEN CHARGE $1000.00" :oops:

I am sorry ....you are unable to charge more SAM... :oops:

I like drinking from the "TOP SHELVE"..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Dear FRed.... :!:

Almost all of our work is REPEAT... :!: 30 + years... 8)

"WE make SURE the the ******* that they are going to get.." ... :roll:
"Is WORTH the ******* they are going to TAKE.."... !gotcha!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
FredC said:
HARPER said:
sam miller said:
I like drinking from the "TOP SHELVE"..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and there it is...

you don't think there are hungrier/broker guys that can provide the same level of service for 1/4 the price?

.......................................................................NO........................................................

FredC

Village Idiot
HARPER said:
.......................................................................NO........................................................

Then guys must not be as hungry in your area.............cause not only could I get the same or better service here for a 1/4....I have provided it

but back to the fuckin..............

you premium guys are ******* the customers just as hard......you've just found ways to justify it in relation to your "values"

When is the last time you advertised your $5-600 whole house special? Why?

you're just "marketing" on a different end

you need to support your O/O "lifestyle"....so the customer need to pay more........

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Fred...WTF...?

It is NOT that hard.... :roll:

COLE is right in my back door...Geeeeeeeeeze... :!:

WE don't MARKET.....Our clients find us ...!

It is called REPUTATION.... :idea:

We provide HIGH END SERVICE....!

I uNdErsTanD....if you can't AFFORD IT.... !gotcha!

GOOGLE...."IDGAS"

FredC

Village Idiot
HARPER said:
Fred...WTF...?

It is NOT that hard.... :roll:

COLE is right in my back door...Geeeeeeeeeze... :!:

WE don't MARKET.....Our clients find us ...!

It is called REPUTATION.... :idea:

We provide HIGH END SERVICE....!

I uNdErsTanD....if you can't AFFORD IT.... !gotcha!

GOOGLE...."IDGAS"

Harper,

your repeat customers don't know your number?

I seem to remember a thread where your call volume was significantly reduced cause of an interweb issue !gotcha! They couldn't find your gold plated magnet?

I know Cole is in your backyard.....he is in mine....still totally different markets

I can afford alot more than you assume.......I'm also a damn good carpet cleaner but there is no way in hell I would pay your prices even "knowing better" as Werner would put it.........the value is not there....you tell me it will be 1k to clean my carpet.....I'm dropping 1k into the flooring budget and hiring a hack

but God bless ya.....you have convinced enough people that it is there.................I have no problems at all with you being able to support your roofie budget (and goat f'n when the drinks are monitored)...I'm not judging either way

I really just don't see the difference between you and cole......

again...I have no problem with you making the absolute most f'n money you can..in fact I'm all for it......its just that you have chosen a different method which I'm not sure is any less "honest" than Cole's

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom