RE in, Wand out..

Mikey P

Administrator
Ive tried all sort of ways to use a Rotary Extractor and I've finally settled on what works best for me and the 370. Start at the entry of a room or a hallway and "RE" all that you pre-sprayed, finishing up in the furthest area. Take the RE out and hook up a lightweight wand wand clean the corners, under furniture, along baseboards etc and dry stroke your way back out of the area. IF by chance you missed or streaked an are with your RE now it's easy to either fix with the wand or bring the RE back in and touch it up.
Applying and grooming protector would go last. My wand strokes are so pretty, I often wont groom if not applying protector, depends on the circumstance. I certainly don't need the assist in drying that grooming provides in the land of zero dew points.

How do YOU use your RE?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
How do I use my RE? I could walk in circles with my wand. Would that make it a RE?

I'm just being a smartass. I don't have a RE.

Do I feel like I need one? not really. I know, I know. When my shoulders and back wear out, I'll be begging for one. Nah, I don't think so. Today's wands are much better than the wands in the 70's-90's that you guys were using in your prime.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I start with the RE and end with the wand. Its gets the show started right off and this way if there is and area I could reach or didn't want to get close to I can just hit it with the wand. Finish up with the stair tool on the steps.

We move furniture, doesn't everyone? :eekk:

Reactions: Russ T. and Mikey P

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
All in all, assuming the carpet is not trashed which requires the extra agitation an RE will provide, how much more additional time (%) will this procedure take?

No. I don't move large furniture.
I gladly leave that domain to the Saiger toddlers and the Chavez munchkins.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom