RE in, Wand out..

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
No and this is not a joke.

The advantage to the re is the number of cleaning passes. Are you going to wand the. Same area 10 time to match the re?
The only place needed to do ten passes is a Chinese restaurant, where im, coincidentally eating right now, lol.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Wrong
We'll slowly get the TMEff germs out of you.
I thought a RE was one of those germs. I've seen embarrassing videos over there e with dudes swinging that RE side to side so fast, it could break someone's ankle if they got hit with it. Lol

steve_64

No and this is not a joke.

The advantage to the re is the number of cleaning passes. Are you going to wand the. Same area 10 time to match the re?
Just a slow flushing pass.
I used the same amount of water with an rx20 but left it wetter than when I wand.

The rx was easier on my back but I had to wand anyway sooo...

Ron K

Are you making Money/can you live with yourself, thats the real and only question. Nice new fancy pictures of houses/jobs, new this, Re/Zip that, this spray that BLAH BLAH BLAH. I'm with pork chop.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Ummmm? No. Not a chance bro.
@TConway Will you please show these guys the pictures you showed me at MF?

Guys, it's not rocket science. If you have good chems, agitation some times, and dwell time, it's gonna rinse out just fine with a wand. Let me show you my experience again with a wand that was agitated red pad

Attachments

• 0611161043.jpg
    0611161043.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 0611161551.jpg
    0611161551.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: Bob Pruitt

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Matt there is no comparison between us two methods as a rotary or 175 is just shearing the crap off he top of he fiber and the re is really digging up a bunch of funk while flushing while shearing the crap off of the fiber.

No contest.

There is a bunch of guys with a whole lot of experience you will learn to watch what they say, I let you decide which of the guys I am talking about.

Reactions: Russ T.
Name
Nate W.
Are you making Money/can you live with yourself, thats the real and only question. Nice new fancy pictures of houses/jobs, new this, Re/Zip that, this spray that BLAH BLAH BLAH. I'm with pork chop.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day........ :eekk:

Reactions: SamIam

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
RE not necessary in most situations, unless you're dealing regularly with heavily soiled carpet and or embedded soil.

Worth it if:
  1. You clean a lot of or at least fairly regularly, some heavily soiled carpet.
  2. It gives you a marketing advantage.
  3. In certain situations it saves you time (thus paying for itself in less labor and saved time).
  4. You find it to be easier on your body.

Otherwise, proper use of TACT with different tools will accomplish same.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
he means ME

If everyone listens to you, they will have to buy another truck and hire another guy to follow them to each job, in order to carry all the stuff you " suggest" we have.

And they will be broke of course buying all of the latest and greatest.

3 vac metal head, oh snapshot fat get the quad head it came out, oh snaps the quad Teflon head, oh snaps the quad metal with brush head.

Oh snaps can't afford to buy all this s**t, I gues I will sell it to Michael.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
We don't use a rotary extractor even 20 percent of the time. But when you need it, you need it.

I went to do one today that just happen to need it, so I moved the crb, fans and a bucket out of the way to get to the hoss.

And boy was it worth it, so much easier job cleaning carpet with a rotary extractor, especially a nice one like a bosshoss.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
You didn't mention restores texture. I believe thats one of the RE's best attributes.
Mostly because so far I did not find it to be true. Texture restoration is due to heat memory (triggered by heat), which a good machine will provide, regardless of tool. And too hot with the RE, as discussed in other thread, has its own issues.

But I'm just starting with the RE, so no wealth of experience with that.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I feel it does far more than a wand can. Heat or the mechanical action, I'm not certain but its never goes unmentioned when using it. Clients always comment how it look new again. Not just clean but the pile is denser and has a restored look.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Looking forward to it.
I am already in the Foothills. Do you know something that I don't? :winky:

1. P.S. most clients' carpet are cleaned at at 450 - 500 psi with a 12 flow wand.
  2. 2nd P.S. Endearing, not prissy, clients.
  3. 3rd, P.S. Those 100 psi actually need it (and only on the pull by the way) or you'd get a warped rug. and unlike R.C. I am not looking for more indoor decor.
  4. 4th P.S. Currently not available but surely I'll think of something

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom