Reactor?????

Rambo

I am inches away from going to Geenville, S.C. to see how one would fit in my van. I would like to hear the positive and Negs. on this unit. I know someone bought the one that went to MickyFest.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i have the one you talk off...AND LOVE IT...and im using judson juice with it.... avg dry times 1hr to 1hr30min
i do apts all day and it has cut my time in the units down by 15 / 20 mins on the cleaning
the vac on the machine is awsome, im getting 240 tmp atm
im running with 2.5 hose with a 50ft 2'' whip line, greenhorn wand 14''

i dont find any down side to it , in short best tm i ever worked with.

-JB-

Name
JB
That would be cu.

I don't suppose we'll be hearing from him fer the next few days.

But, he'll be back.

ireland.jpg

Scott Rogers

What wrong Ray the CBM not cutting it as a stand alone tool

Curious, why did you sell your Demon?

ScottM

Name
Scott Moody
I will answer that one for him.

When I worked with him 9-10 years ago, I used a Butler with the 47 blower. Now that I am back in the business with him, I insisted on a TM. I don't like any local competitor to have a tool that can possibly produce better results than I can. Plus we are already getting tile jobs, and I prefer a good TM to a portable.

Scott Rogers

Glad to hear that Scott. The more options the better

I would like to drop in on you guys one day in the next month or two to shoot the breeze.

I was hoping to demo that Demon, I was disappointed you guys sold it so quick.

RichardnTn

Ray, I can speak for the TM that you are thinking about buying but I saw a young man abuse one of Judson's unit and he couldn't tear it up.....Zero maintenance and upkeep.... over 4 years with an occasional oil change...
Their machines like a few others, are simple to maintain yet perform exceptionally well... Richard R

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
no fred it still on hx . just the way it came....240 is the temp reading on the tm , i,ll try post pic,s of it tomorrow

Rambo

Thanks cu for the info. Method of the Month? I am so happy to be in that club with Marty.

Rambo

CBM, OP and Steamin Demon

Scott Rogers, CBM as a stand alone method does work on light soil and very well I might add. But the CBM and followed by OP really works! We are headed toward more T&G so another truckmount becomes necessary. Steamin Demon is a good tool, I just didn't like carring hoses into the job that weighed more than the machine.

Scott Rogers

I have a few CBM;s Ray, Unfortunately I dont clean lightly soiled carpet much. Mine mostly get used as pre scrubbers for both HWE and pad capping.

I have never used a Steamin Demon I was hoping to demo yours. I can see a use for them on a couple of larger jobs I have. I would probably put the hoses on a cart of some sort so weight wouldnt have been a issue.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
cu said:
i

in short best tm i ever worked with.

Jerry, if you don't mind sharing, what TM did you run before?
as well as what others you have "real world" cleaning experience with

Thanks

..L.T.A.

Greenie

I think I'm gonna like Scott Moody, He'll keep me from Kickin' Rambo too hard for the method of the month club, but i will have to make sure he pays full price for a Reactor to atone for past sins.

ps: Cu is just pullin' your leg on the heat, it wasn't designed to be a flame thrower, the philosophy was a 250º is worth nothing if it's in the shop or leaves you stranded on a job.

it was designed to have no sensors and diverters to go bad, never have a chance to overheat or divert 1 oz. of water, and run every day reliably while delivering ungodly vacuum and built of all stainless steel construction with 100 gal fresh and 125 gal waste.

Scott Rogers

Have you thought about one of Duanes Oxley's machines? I have one of his fire breather ones. 25/45 accelerator and it has been very reliable.

His new heat exchanger models look very intriguing too.

I have had mine over 4 years with next to no problems out of it. I also think the Kohler is a better engine then that Briggs.

Best of luck with your choice. I hope your not like Marty. He has been searching for a TM for ever. LOL

Greenie

Are you both blind?

If he was talking about a fuel burner I would have said the TCS or Doodaddy's was fine, I thought we were talking about a Reactor in the post.

ps: Scott, if you email me I'll send you the updated parts on the GH wand to bring it up to date.

Scott Rogers

Greenie I will call you monday, as I dont know what you want me to e-mail you. You have my address on file.

Duane has heat exchanger models now. They seem to be as simple as his propane unit. I will be up around Duanes in the next few weeks. and I hope to be able to put one through the paces.

Rambo

Marty, I've been to TCS several times and how I wanted the Chief put together, with APO and larger blower it was almost as much as the Reactor which is a heat exchanger unit. I have never been fond of propane.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
hay meat . the units i have owned or used over the years
cleaning tech ..sparten
bridgepoint ...saber
kevin wang.. banshee
prochem forget the name it was a big duel wand unit
butler...
hydramaster pto salsa and a spitfire
one of daunes units..the one fon has in tn...it was fon's unit
used a steam genie for 3 days but got fired from the job cause i told the boss he was a dickhead
vortex777
i built my own unit as well known to some as frankie
avanger 210
there are a few others i have used along the way i cant remember what they where and 1 or 2 white magic,s
i have only tried out the blueline tm's at show's and at cad's

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Scott:

The Nemesis systems are only designed to accept up to a #47 blower. If I'm not mistaken, the Reactor has a larger one than that...

Duane

hogjowl

Idiot™
That's understandable Ray. I've ribbed Mike for years about not offering a heat exchange option, but I don't think he can. I suspect he has an agreement with a few of his big market suppliers not to offer an exchange unit other than theirs.

I don't think it's a long drive to South Carolina for you, is it?

Personally, for me, I'm growing tired of slide-in units. I hate having to clean the walls all the time for smoke residue. I want a clean burning, no soot, option.

Problem is, that only comes in a direct drive, and that burns more gas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom