Sapphire goodies

TimP

I'm interested in the wand but I don't like the idea of a continual flow wand especially one that shoots 10 ft. It needs a trigger in that case so that you don't make a mistake.

Once it gets ironed out and it if it offers some time savings and better cleaning I may be all over that wand.

I like the filter box too. I may need to buy one for my warrior back up.

Steve Smith

"That isn't correct curtis.Lots of people liked the wand me included."

And these "lots of people ... me included" are professional carpet cleaners who clean carpet daily, or distributors who make money buy selling new products that often end up in the corner of the cleaners shop?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Steve I think you have me confused with someone else.I'm the most anti-salesmen salesman you'll ever meet. I don't sell crap at least not on purpose.

I had the same reaction when I seen it. "wtf is that?" and "why would anyone want that?" then I used it. The way you use the wand makes perfet sense and it is easy,smooth, cleans and dries excellent. You have throw out everything you're used to and re-learn a new technique. Some will love it some will hate it without ever even trying it and some will be in the middle. That's human nature whenever there is change and it's even more pronounced when the change is so radically different then the status qou. The ones that matter most are the ones in the middle.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
with new designs coming on the market, it almost gets like a "keeping up with the Jones" deal.

Looks like an interesting wand, would like to see some good pictures of it and the filter box. I have a prefilter and tank filter. using the prefilter I haven't had to open my tank lid for a long time
Nothing to clean out.

Bob Foster

John LaBarbera said:
The Bentley doesn't have a video, but that's a great idea. I'll see if I can get my art guy to work on that. The Bentley is now made with a carbon fiber 2" tube and weighs about 9.5 lbs. It also comes with a 2" swivel Cool Cuff. Because it now swivels on both ends we are thinking of giving the Bentley a first name. How about Elvis? MSRP $699.00

Wow!! That's really cool!

Walt

Bob Foster said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":3f4gizh5]

The Bentley doesn't have a video, but that's a great idea. I'll see if I can get my art guy to work on that. The Bentley is now made with a carbon fiber 2" tube and weighs about 9.5 lbs. It also comes with a 2" swivel Cool Cuff. Because it now swivels on both ends we are thinking of giving the Bentley a first name. How about Elvis? MSRP $699.00

Wow!! That's really cool![/quote:3f4gizh5]

Pictures?

Mikey P

Administrator
Give me one reason NOT to have a trigger on the "Stryker"..

It could be incorporated into the existing handle and would offer so much more control.

and the potential to reduce wall/curtain, oil painting, Mrs Pift soaking accidents.

Truck shuts down due to a full tank- Chimp goes out side to investigate- did not turn off the ball valve-gets it running again but gets distracted for a few minutes- finally goes back to wand to find Niagra Falls..

Come on Mr Open Minded Olsen, give me a reason besides the carpal tunnels claims.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I think Keith would be the bestmto discuss his design but from my using it the wand is meant to be in constant contact with constant movement, flow and vacuum. It is also supposed to me ergonomically correct so the carpal tunnel thing is a big deal. As for the idiot that can't turn off a ball valve if they do it more then once they are to stupid to be running a truck in the first place,wouldn't you agree?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL

seriously though I thought the ball valve was a bad idea until I used it and really thought about. I think Keiths idea has merit and I am
willing to give it a chance. We'll see in two months when it comes out. :mrgreen:

john, it has potential but it has flaws I was told....I dont think the guy told me that was lying.. he sells stuff too..LMAO!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I was speaking to the statement that "nobody" like it not that your disty didn't like it. I was the one that openly questioned the wand and if it was truly ready.in the meeting, no whispering from me I spoke openly just ask your guy who sells stuff :mrgreen:

Mike Draper

most good things take work, I'm am pretty sure some of my favorite products weren't originally as great as they are now, example...the original studebaker.....or the original cool cuff, that was a POS, but now it's perfect and works great.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The first thing to break on the wand is that stupid "Saddle" handle.

I'd like to see a hands on at the local BP BBQ with the Bentley,2 inch EVOLUTION and the SAPPHIRE wands.

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
I just got back from spending the weekend with Mike. All I can say is: very impressive. From the way he cleans, to the way he deals with his customers, but as a person?well… Just kidding. No, Mike and Paula were very hospitable and I was treated like family while I stayed there.
Working with Mike and Greenie is really a special “treat.” First class all the way.
It’s funny: pushing a wand in California is exactly like pushing a wand in Washington state? only its way hotter.

Back to the rain

Keith

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom