Sooooooooo...IS JOHN JIGGLIN

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
down on Eight Mile.........
We want PICS........

Ken..pull out a piece of reverse twist...
have yor camera ready!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
jiggliin :shock:

katy-perry-elmo-jiggle.gif

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Was nice meeting John and the other cleaners who came by. I was grilling hotdogs and tofu dogs all day so I didn't spend much time with them. Brian, Dave and Rob had him do a demo of the machione he brought so maybe Brian will post about that.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The Trinity is just an awesome OP machine. It's a monster and yet is really easy to use.

I cleaned Jen's Brother's house with it. I handed it over to him and he cleaned most of the house with it...First time ever touching an OP machine.

If you want to do VLM I would suggest getting one from John.

So simple with the onboard spray system...Becomes a one step process....For the most part.

cm2.jpg

q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-E-l8l7hEUq]

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Ken Snow said:
Was nice meeting John and the other cleaners who came by. I was grilling hotdogs and tofu dogs all day so I didn't spend much time with them. Brian, Dave and Rob had him do a demo of the machione he brought so maybe Brian will post about that.

Hot Dogs?
You Cheap Azz.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ya jus gotta love this board......... 8)

speakin' of bOObs.......
we havn't got our "Gurkfest" report...
whats goin' on......

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL that's great Richard. Opening day is always fun here, we decorate with Tiger's theme, employees wear their gear and the hot dogs, chips, tator salad, cracker jack and beverages are enjoyes by all who come here. At one point we had 12 radio station people 3 cleaners from the area, a few customers and lots of employees all eating at the same time.

John is a true gentleman that I feel fortunate now to have met.

Ken

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That sounds like quite an event, pretty cool!

At the risk of giving my good friend Bawb a heart attack, John is a good guy.

He really knows his way with the OP machines, he's the godfather of OP cleaning. The Trinity looks like a nice build for him too.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Marty said:
A great machine for commercial work.

I'm with Marty here......great commercial carpet machine. John makes it look soooooo easy.....I still got my Conqueror, but haven't used it in a while. Keep losing or misplacing the $10 pads.....I used them for a while as walk off mats on HWE jobs. Custys always wanted to keep one.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Looks like a nice machine...I'm with the others...great for commercial work, but as a stand alone in residental...100% hackish. I speak from experience as an ex-chimp, spray-n-buff hack. I've seen the light and don't know how anyone who has used both methods (TM vs. VLM) would continue to run pads all day unless they're hacks. They know (or should) that a TM is the superior method of cleaning. Guess that profit margin is the main thing they're concerned with, because deep cleaning ain't :roll:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
royalkid said:
Looks like a nice machine...I'm with the others...great for commercial work, but as a stand alone in residental...100% hackish. I speak from experience as an ex-chimp, spray-n-buff hack. I've seen the light and don't know how anyone who has used both methods (TM vs. VLM) would continue to run pads all day unless they're hacks. They know (or should) that a TM is the superior method of cleaning. Guess that profit margin is the main thing they're concerned with, because deep cleaning ain't :roll:
Funny how your opinion is on VLM. The opinion of the majority of my residential clients is very very low when it comes to wet cleaners (steam cleaners).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom