Sooooooooo...IS JOHN JIGGLIN

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Your website says it all , misinformation in your marketing.
How is your process "All natural" ?

AIR CELL EXTRACTION= dry foam method
ENCAPSULATION = SHAMPOO method.

JEeeeZ!

BuRp!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mardie said:
royalkid said:
Looks like a nice machine...I'm with the others...great for commercial work, but as a stand alone in residental...100% hackish. I speak from experience as an ex-chimp, spray-n-buff hack. I've seen the light and don't know how anyone who has used both methods (TM vs. VLM) would continue to run pads all day unless they're hacks. They know (or should) that a TM is the superior method of cleaning. Guess that profit margin is the main thing they're concerned with, because deep cleaning ain't :roll:
Funny how your opinion is on VLM. The opinion of the majority of my residential clients is very very low when it comes to wet cleaners (steam cleaners).

Ah, you'll come around.. shiteatinggrin

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Jimmy L said:
Your website says it all , misinformation in your marketing.
How is your process "All natural" ?

AIR CELL EXTRACTION= dry foam method
ENCAPSULATION = SHAMPOO method.

JEeeeZ!

BuRp!
The name of my company is Natural Cleaning Systems.I did not say or imply that our process is "All Natural" From my understanding their is no such thing for carpet cleaning.How ever our detergents are safe and will not have any negative or discomforting effect on people plants or the environment.
The name dry foam has been misrepresented by all competing methods in order to make them selves look good.Most of these people only repeat here say with no first hand experience. Not once have i seen a competitor mention extraction in relation to dry foam. They all say it has to be vacuumed up after drying is complete. They also like to mention sticky residues.I find that most all competing methods only compare themselves to the weakest forms of whatever method they mention. Kinda like comparing O/P to Bonnet. The chemistery I use is a detergent not a shampoo.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Able 1 said:
Mardie said:
royalkid said:
Looks like a nice machine...I'm with the others...great for commercial work, but as a stand alone in residental...100% hackish. I speak from experience as an ex-chimp, spray-n-buff hack. I've seen the light and don't know how anyone who has used both methods (TM vs. VLM) would continue to run pads all day unless they're hacks. They know (or should) that a TM is the superior method of cleaning. Guess that profit margin is the main thing they're concerned with, because deep cleaning ain't :roll:
Funny how your opinion is on VLM. The opinion of the majority of my residential clients is very very low when it comes to wet cleaners (steam cleaners).

The problem i see with wet cleaners is that they refuse to aknowledge their weaknesses. They have so many excuses for all their problems when in fact the problems they have is the very nature of their process (over wetting). All methods have their strength and weaknesses. TMs are far from being the center of the universe when it comes to carpet cleaning. Some TM operators reconize this and have incorperated different methods to complement what they can do. It must be hard to admit this with such a large investment such as a TM.
When you say TM vs. VLM. Their are several variations when it comes to VLM and one can not be compared to the other. I can only assume that the VLM that you used for comparison was the now antiquated old school bonnet cleaning method. If this is so i agree that a TM is superior to this. Old school bonnet is the weakest method for carpet cleaning in my opinion.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Able 1 said:
Mardie said:
royalkid said:

The problem i see with wet cleaners is that they refuse to aknowledge their weaknesses. They have so many excuses for all their problems when in fact the problems they have is the very nature of their process (over wetting). All methods have their strength and weaknesses. TMs are far from being the center of the universe when it comes to carpet cleaning. Some TM operators reconize this and have incorperated different methods to complement what they can do. It must be hard to admit this with such a large investment such as a TM.
When you say TM vs. VLM. Their are several variations when it comes to VLM and one can not be compared to the other. I can only assume that the VLM that you used for comparison was the now antiquated old school bonnet cleaning method. If this is so i agree that a TM is superior to this. Old school bonnet is the weakest method for carpet cleaning in my opinion.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
dc klaatu said:
are ALL Mardis a know it all lik you...........PUTZ!

Another know it all snot nose that needs to have a nice ego/reality adjustment. I'm sure we can all ASSIST.

K P

The irony of it is I remember when Fester was the "know it all" here.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Willy P said:
[quote="dc klaatu":40qkj7dk]are ALL Mardis a know it all lik you...........PUTZ!

Another know it all snot nose that needs to have a nice ego/reality adjustment. I'm sure we can all ASSIST.[/quote:40qkj7dk]
WOW LOL

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I guess I get the lead in the first bitch slapping...... shiteatinggrin

Listen up you jackwagon jerk off- First off - Do you have any idea how many years of combined experience this board represents? To come here as a guest and expect to drop your trousers and shit all over everyone with an arrogant and utterly ignorant line of complete uneducated bullshit and not expect your colon to be introduced to your tonsils by way of a verbal number 10 is naive, to put it mildly. You insult nearly everyone, from folks that engineer systems to chemists to the every day Joe Sixpack that cleans carpets to make a living. How many trucks do you have on the road bitch? One? Stick to stud services at the cabbage patch or your paper route, because diplomacy isn't your strong suit, while dipshit (or dipwad, if your a sensitive type) seems a much better fit.Your air cell or whatever line of bullshit "technology" may work with your equally ignorant customer base, but don't try those lines here. Good for you that you can hoodwink people by your "charming personality" and if they pay you for it- GOOD FOR YOU. I'd love to run an extraction system over that freshly "cleaned" carpet that you're getting a woody about. Maybe spin a rag over it too. Because you know for a fact that more dirt would show. If you deny that, then your certification is imminent. So to keep it simple - shut the f7ck up about your "Best Cleaner In The World" horseshit attitude - Nobody believes you.So, in summary, shut the fu%k up.(that needed saying again)

Oh and WELCOME ABOARD!

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Willy P said:
I guess I get the lead in the first bitch slapping...... shiteatinggrin

Listen up you jackwagon jerk off- First off - Do you have any idea how many years of combined experience this board represents? To come here as a guest and expect to drop your trousers and shit all over everyone with an arrogant and utterly ignorant line of complete uneducated bullshit and not expect your colon to be introduced to your tonsils by way of a verbal number 10 is naive, to put it mildly. You insult nearly everyone, from folks that engineer systems to chemists to the every day Joe Sixpack that cleans carpets to make a living. How many trucks do you have on the road bitch? One? Stick to stud services at the cabbage patch or your paper route, because diplomacy isn't your strong suit, while dipshit (or dipwad, if your a sensitive type) seems a much better fit.Your air cell or whatever line of bullshit "technology" may work with your equally ignorant customer base, but don't try those lines here. Good for you that you can hoodwink people by your "charming personality" and if they pay you for it- GOOD FOR YOU. I'd love to run an extraction system over that freshly "cleaned" carpet that you're getting a woody about. Maybe spin a rag over it too. Because you know for a fact that more dirt would show. If you deny that, then your certification is imminent. So to keep it simple - shut the f7ck up about your "Best Cleaner In The World" horseshit attitude - Nobody believes you.So, in summary, shut the fu%k up.(that needed saying again)

Oh and WELCOME ABOARD!
Funny how all this attitude comes from me responding to a guy that was talking out of his A-hole. I can see now how this board is exclusive to wet cleaners. Dont feel like going roundy round or having a pissing contest with a moron but i will set a few things strait just for you. The name AIR CELL is a certified rebranding name for dry foam extraction and is not just something i made up.
All of my clients are high quality people with a long history of hiring carpet cleaners. Very few price shoppers even call us and when they do i politely let them know that we are not a budget carpet cleaner and that their are lots of steam cleaners that would fit their budget and that they are so cheap that they will clean a 4-5 bedroom house for $99.99 in about the same time it takes to do a load of laundry. As far as having a "best Cleaner in the world attitude" You could not be further from the truth. However i do care and i do not cheat the job.My clients get %100 on the dollar. For any cleaner to get %100 of the dirt out of dirty carpet is pure stupidity for you to even suggest that any carpet cleaner would think this is possible. So tell me do you think that you get 100% of the dirt out of dirty carpet with one method of cleaning every time? I am not a one method minded guy. In my perfect world for cleaning carpet I would like 4 different methods to be available.VonSchrader-Cimex-Water extraction and O/P.
I judge my results by comparison DO YOU?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Damn, ...Guy has 14 posts and the a-hole brigade has to jump all over him.

How about a discussion without insults for once?

Mardie has pride in his company and process. I would bet he does a great job....But because he doesn't run a TM you jump on him.

With that said, Mardie...This is more of a HWE form....But don't let the few high school kids get the best of you.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Brian's on your side - as long as you sign up for a half dozen MLM scams. :roll: :roll:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Funny how all this attitude comes from me responding to a guy that was talking out of his A-hole.

Yep[. You don't see the irony here? You spray your shit all over about "How wonderful am I? and take pot shots at others you know nothing about

I can see now how this board is exclusive to wet cleaners. Dont feel like going roundy round or having a pissing contest with a moron but i will set a few things strait just for you.

No, this board isn't a exclusive to "wet" cleaners.There's lots of others that EARN respect

The name AIR CELL is a certified rebranding name for dry foam extraction and is not just something i made up.

I now declare cat urine jasmine deoderizer. Rebranded :lol:

All of my clients are high quality people with a long history of hiring carpet cleaners. Very few price shoppers even call us and when they do i politely let them know that we are not a budget carpet cleaner and that their are lots of steam cleaners that would fit their budget and that they are so cheap that they will clean a 4-5 bedroom house for $99.99 in about the same time it takes to do a load of laundry.

Pull your head out of your ass long enough to realize that not everyone that uses HWE works for peanuts or super soaks a carpet.Pigeon holing is as dumb as it is ignorant.

As far as having a "best Cleaner in the world attitude" You could not be further from the truth. However i do care and i do not cheat the job.

But every HWE guy here does .... Right?

My clients get %100 on the dollar. For any cleaner to get %100 of the dirt out of dirty carpet is pure stupidity for you to even suggest that any carpet cleaner would think this is possible. So tell me do you think that you get 100% of the dirt out of dirty carpet with one method of cleaning every time? I am not a one method minded guy. In my perfect world for cleaning carpet I would like 4 different methods to be available.VonSchrader-Cimex-Water extraction and O/P.

So how many of these other Utopian machines do you stuff in that Caravan? You claim the VS is the ultimate, but your realize ALL methods have benefits. "But VS is the BESTEST" Horseshit. 90% of cleaning is the OPERATOR.

I judge my results by comparison DO YOU?

Not as much as my customers do.

Hit the reset button, lose the arrogance and attitude and try again. We've all seen blowhards come and go. Now run along and go mow some lawns.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mardie,
Yes, this is mostly a hot water extraction forum. Though many here have have used and still utilize other methods as well. So, most of the veterans' opinions here (Brian excluded :p ) are a choice they made after trying quite a few methods. In other words: It is, right or wrong, what we deemed through experience to be the best method.

The issue is that you come in the foot steps of companies like Chem Who that have used and still do, for years, spread misinformation about steam cleaning.
Are there unethical steam cleaners? Yep! But there are a lot of unethical cleaners using any cleaning methods.

1) Your web site, however, goes in the great tradition of Chem Who. See "carpet cleaning facts and misconceptions" : http://www.naturalcleaningsystems.ca/cleanfacts.htm
Those are not facts and it is you who is actively engaged in spreading (creating? enforcing, misleading your potential clients?) the misconceptions.

2) Your name "natural Cleaning Systems" suggests that all your products are natural, which I personally doubt. No MSDS, no direct claims about the products being all Natural. However, though you may be legally in the clear, through fine print wizardry, ethically (unless you use 100% natural products) you are in muddy waters indeed. In clearer words- you are misleading your potential clients.

Lets see the chemical facts about your "Natural Cleaning."
Unless, of course, what you really mean is that you were just born for this business as cleaning just comes naturally to you. :p

Any good lawyer, will help you word it just right. If not, see Chem Who literature- It's a classic :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Willy P said:
Brian's on your side - as long as you sign up for a half dozen MLM scams. :roll: :roll:

I'm on nobody's side. I'm just saying don't jump on the dude right away just because he has a different opinion.

I'll admit he came on a little strong...But as the new guy, he didn't know any better.

Or at least that's how I see.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm not sure but I bet my "Snap On" 3/8 inch drive Blue point ratchet kicks the shit out of any thing Craftsman makes. It's also a lot better than Matco and makes Kobalt Mac and OTC look like toys.

You suck out loud if you don't use Snap On tools. :roll:

:mrgreen:

Name
I'm Rick James
Mardie said:
royalkid said:

That's because you misrepresent Hot Water Extraction.. you make it sound like all we do is soak the carpet for day..

You ever use a truckmount?

Do you use your dry foam to wash your cloths or do you wash them in the washing machine with water?

HWE is the best method for cleaning residential carpets, even carpet manufacturers tell us that.. along with the EPA and the IICRC. Its cool it sounds like you are new to the industry and just bought into a substandard method. Couldnt afford a TM?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
If it FOAMS......it's SHAMPOO.

And for your information I can whistle Dixey thru may ASSHOLE buddy!

Top that bottom of the barrel nobody uses that outdated POS Von Shrader!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Wow, I wondered why this thread was still going. Last time I looked it was about John G touring 8 mile with his jiggler. Sure has deviated from the subject quite a bit!

BTW: Von Schraeder is VERY old school...dry foam has been around forever and, like Host, has its place and it's definite weaknesses. I used to like it for some upholstery.....and unless they've changed their formulations in the last decade (which they may have done, I don't know) it AINT all natural.

Take care,
Lisa

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Wanna bet he doesn't come back cause we're too mean for a sensitive flower like that. :mrgreen:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Willy P said:
Ofer, I guess I'm gonna have to piss on your cornflakes to get some of that "nice guy" shit out of the way and call 'em out point blank. !gotcha!

.............and I don't even eat cornflakes :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom