Sooooooooo...IS JOHN JIGGLIN

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Doc Holliday said:
I'm not sure but I bet my "Snap On" 3/8 inch drive Blue point ratchet kicks the shit out of any thing Craftsman makes. It's also a lot better than Matco and makes Kobalt Mac and OTC look like toys.

You suck out loud if you don't use Snap On tools. :roll:

:mrgreen:

Wow!
I never knew!
I'd better buy some of them Snappers.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
truckmount girl said:
Wow, I wondered why this thread was still going. Last time I looked it was about John G touring 8 mile with his jiggler. Sure has deviated from the subject quite a bit!
Take care,
Lisa
Stay out of it Lisa, and I mean it in the most gentlest of ways.
We're heaving fun here.

And besides, Mike hasn't produced any serious drama for ......like ........forever!
So we are making the best of what we got.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ofer Kolton said:
Mardie,
Yes, this is mostly a hot water extraction forum. Though many here have have used and still utilize other methods as well. So, most of the veterans' opinions here (Brian excluded :p ) are a choice they made after trying quite a few methods. In other words: It is, right or wrong, what we deemed through experience to be the best method.

The issue is that you come in the foot steps of companies like Chem Who that have used and still do, for years, spread misinformation about steam cleaning.
Are there unethical steam cleaners? Yep! But there are a lot of unethical cleaners using any cleaning methods.
The chart on my web site clearly states on the top of the page that these are RISKS and with so many bad steam cleaners out their ,it is significant. I do know that their are very good steam cleaners in operation. However I think you would agree the majority of steam cleaners and yes all carpet cleaners are no good at all.The only thing they are good at is talking the talk and taking the money. The best you and i can do is expose them.
1) Your web site, however, goes in the great tradition of Chem Who. See "carpet cleaning facts and misconceptions" : http://www.naturalcleaningsystems.ca/cleanfacts.htm
Those are not facts and it is you who is actively engaged in spreading (creating? enforcing, misleading your potential clients?) the misconceptions.
As stated on the top of the page they are RISKS and given that they are facts.
2) Your name "natural Cleaning Systems" suggests that all your products are natural, which I personally doubt. No MSDS, no direct claims about the products being all Natural. However, though you may be legally in the clear, through fine print wizardry, ethically (unless you use 100% natural products) you are in muddy waters indeed. In clearer words- you are misleading your potential clients.
Lets see the chemical facts about your "Natural Cleaning."
Unless, of course, what you really mean is that you were just born for this business as cleaning just comes naturally to you. :p
As far as i know a truly natural cleaning product dose not require an MSDS. My name is a name which i have chosen to indicate the safety of the work that i perform. I consult with all my client when i make a quote. I explain all in a truth.I have never misled any one as to the fact that i use man made chemistry.FYI Their are many products man made or all natural that can have no effect or an adverse effect on people,pets plants or the environment. The store name (Giant Tiger) is not a Tiger and i have never seen a real tiger their and so on and so on.
Any good lawyer, will help you word it just right. If not, see Chem Who literature- It's a classic :shock:
Nice to have constructive debate
Chem Who is desperate and i must say that i was stunned and shocked the first time i seen their website.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mardie said:
Ofer Kolton said:
Mardie,
Yes, this is mostly a hot water extraction forum. Though many here have have used and still utilize other methods as well. So, most of the veterans' opinions here (Brian excluded :p ) are a choice they made after trying quite a few methods. In other words: It is, right or wrong, what we deemed through experience to be the best method.

The issue is that you come in the foot steps of companies like Chem Who that have used and still do, for years, spread misinformation about steam cleaning.
Are there unethical steam cleaners? Yep! But there are a lot of unethical cleaners using any cleaning methods.
The chart on my web site clearly states on the top of the page that these are RISKS and with so many bad steam cleaners out their ,it is significant. I do know that their are very good steam cleaners in operation. However I think you would agree the majority of steam cleaners and yes all carpet cleaners are no good at all.The only thing they are good at is talking the talk and taking the money. The best you and i can do is expose them.
1) Your web site, however, goes in the great tradition of Chem Who. See "carpet cleaning facts and misconceptions" : http://www.naturalcleaningsystems.ca/cleanfacts.htm
Those are not facts and it is you who is actively engaged in spreading (creating? enforcing, misleading your potential clients?) the misconceptions.
As stated on the top of the page they are RISKS and given that they are facts.
2) Your name "natural Cleaning Systems" suggests that all your products are natural, which I personally doubt. No MSDS, no direct claims about the products being all Natural. However, though you may be legally in the clear, through fine print wizardry, ethically (unless you use 100% natural products) you are in muddy waters indeed. In clearer words- you are misleading your potential clients.
Lets see the chemical facts about your "Natural Cleaning."
Unless, of course, what you really mean is that you were just born for this business as cleaning just comes naturally to you. :p
As far as i know a truly natural cleaning product dose not require an MSDS. My name is a name which i have chosen to indicate the safety of the work that i perform. I consult with all my client when i make a quote. I explain all in a truth.I have never misled any one as to the fact that i use man made chemistry.FYI Their are many products man made or all natural that can have no effect or an adverse effect on people,pets plants or the environment. The store name (Giant Tiger) is not a Tiger and i have never seen a real tiger their and so on and so on.
Any good lawyer, will help you word it just right. If not, see Chem Who literature- It's a classic :shock:
Chem Who is desperate and i must say that i was stunned and shocked the first time i seen their website.
My replies are after each one of your statements.I thought they would highlight themselves but they did not.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
So Mardie (actually translates to shitty in french :p ) Mr. Natural - Why don't you take your "natural" solutions , scrub your head with it, vacuum it off and let it dry and see how much magic pixie dust falls off?

(this pic is perfect )

nat2.gif

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"Years in Trade: 3 "

no offense intended, Mardie, I promise , but what "personal" real world experience do you have with other methods?
are you basing all your opinions on what you were taught in Raccine Wi?

You made some down right silly claims, so again, i ask...
do you have ANY personal experience with any other methods??

as Ofer pointed out, many of us here have "real world" experience with LOTS of different methods and equipment.
matter of fact, MANY of us use several different methods currently..either in combination with each other or stand alone

and "some" of us even have experience with Von Schrader...ME for one.

so PLEASE take a deep cleansing breath, get your blood pressure under control and share with us if what you think you know is based on "personal experience" of other methods or was taught to you to believe?

Thanks

..l.T.A.

Connor

Name
Connor
What's your favorite prespray?
Do you pre-vac?
Ever try Groupon?

Five around?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ruff Hewn said:

no offense intended, Mardie, I promise , so [PLEASE take a deep cleansing breath, get your blood pressure under control [/b]
Thanks .l.T.A.
And let that be an advise to us all. Especially, since Larry is both my spiritual and gun purchasing adviser.
Larry I just went for it: I took that cleansing breath and got my blood pressure down.

Boy!
That thing works! I already feel better. :p

Especially after I heard that Willy may pee in my cornflakes.
Let me tell you- No more Kellogg's for this steamer !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've leased out my Dallas/Plano area so I can say I'm not a carpet cleaner again.... Yeah yeah I know I know.

I love my Make Lots'a Money room... I'm just glad most of you retards stay out. !gotcha!

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ruff Hewn said:

no offense intended, Mardie, I promise , but what "personal" real world experience do you have with other methods?
are you basing all your opinions on what you were taught in Raccine Wi?

You made some down right silly claims, so again, i ask...
do you have ANY personal experience with any other methods??

as Ofer pointed out, many of us here have "real world" experience with LOTS of different methods and equipment.
matter of fact, MANY of us use several different methods currently..either in combination with each other or stand alone

and "some" of us even have experience with Von Schrader...ME for one.

so PLEASE take a deep cleansing breath, get your blood pressure under control and share with us if what you think you know is based on "personal experience" of other methods or was taught to you to believe?

Thanks

..l.T.A.
I am always open to using other methods. I have tried exirion and did not like it. I have a cimex and use it in combination with the VS on commercial and some real tuff nasty residential.The only water extraction i use is with the water claw. I see the o/p and HWE as a very useful machines and would like to get them someday as i grow. I am 52 years old and have hired and rented steam cleaners all my life. Car and house at least 2x a year. Always found i did a better job with the rentals.
I get lots of jobs that could not be properly cleaned for years. I have landed some of the largest and most sought after jobs in my area doing this. I have gone over quite a few just poorly cleaned carpet and produced amazing results.(love cleaning wick back kinda like going through butter with a hot knife) I know the kind of work that is being performed in my market place and that is how i get my experience,along with everything i am being told by clients.
I take any info a supplier has with a grain of salt, sometimes 2 grains lol.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mardie said:

With the comments on you website you also look DESPERATE! I looked for your response in Ofers post but didn't see it, at least use the BOLD button. :roll:

SOOOO, why would PROFESSIONAL carpet cleaners spend $20,000 on a truck mount and KEEP buying them instead of buying the 5,000 (guessing?) unit you run? If it really WAS better don't you think we would all have them in mini vans servicing all of our cities? You are on a BB that has THE BEST cleaners around, so why don't any of us exclusively use the VON?

Edit: I personally am not "the best" but I strive to be. If you stick around here and listen you will be amazed what it can do for your Biz... Really!!! Well if you give up the VS.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bad example Keith. Marketing gets you to buy the TM... Plain and simple.

The "Biggest and the best" "More Power"

As guys, we're going to fall for it... and pay for it.

It's just business....Unless you make it something else.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Perfect example! You sales guys can cover up a quality clean with lip service, and dogging other methods.

I'm not saying you can't clean carpet wrong, and still make money, lot of carpet out there and lots of stupid people(that are focused on price) !! :lol:

Hands down a good TM will get you a carpet that is cleaner!

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mikey P said:
Mardie would you like to moderate a low moisture methods room here?
Ya I know every one is having lots of fun here. Do you think Willy P would be my partner with this endevour? Sounds like a full time job.No Thanks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Able 1 said:
Perfect example! You sales guys can cover up a quality clean with lip service, and dogging other methods.

I'm not saying you can't clean carpet wrong, and still make money, lot of carpet out there and lots of stupid people(that are focused on price) !! :lol:

Naive statement. A good cleaner will get you a carpet that is cleaner.

I don't bash other methods to my customers because I know HWE is a good method.

But there are downsides to ALL processes.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Thanks Mardie

I appreciate that

I know the kind of work that is being performed in my market place and that is how i get my experience,along with everything i am being told by clients.

let me share a sad reality .
There is a WHOLE LOT of crappy work being done out there .
It has little to do with the method/tool though.
It's the guy running the tool

you mentioned running a Cimex to pre-scrub ratholes before running the VS as a finish.
Tells me you're a conscienceless cleaner that cares about his work.
(we LIKE that around here)

but wanna try an eye opener??
next time you know a heavy soiled rag is on the schedule, rent a "good" porty, and after you've run your dual clean method of Cimex scrub and VS , g'head and run the wand across the dirtiest spot immediately after the VS

tell me if the lights don't come on for you then !gotcha!

..L.T.A.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Able 1 said:
Mardie said:

With the comments on you website you also look DESPERATE! I looked for your response in Ofers post but didn't see it, at least use the BOLD button. :roll:

SOOOO, why would PROFESSIONAL carpet cleaners spend $20,000 on a truck mount and KEEP buying them instead of buying the 5,000 (guessing?) unit you run? If it really WAS better don't you think we would all have them in mini vans servicing all of our cities? You are on a BB that has THE BEST cleaners around, so why don't any of us exclusively use the VON?
TM- marketing- speed on residential and ease of use.VON-opposite of TM
Edit: I personally am not "the best" but I strive to be. If you stick around here and listen you will be amazed what it can do for your Biz... Really!!! Well if you give up the VS.
I thought they would highlight themselves.They did not. My comments follow his so you got to read his post and my comments follow his.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mardie said:
Able 1 said:
Mardie said:

TM- marketing- speed on residential and ease of use.VON-opposite of TM
I thought they would highlight themselves.They did not. My comments follow his so you got to read his post and my comments follow his.
Did it again no highlight.
TM=marketing-speed and ease of use for residential VON=opposite of TM

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Brian R said:
[quote="Able 1":18mq4ihv]Perfect example! You sales guys can cover up a quality clean with lip service, and dogging other methods.

But there are downsides to ALL processes.[/quote:18mq4ihv]

Ok guys...enough of the BS. Let's forget that there's hacks out there. Let's assume you've got the best VLM cleaner and the best HWE cleaner (they both do everything by the book)...which carpet do you think will be cleaner? I know this guy is a newbie hack and doesn't know s%it yet, wait...kinda reminds of someone I know :roll:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
royalkid said:
Brian R said:
[quote="Able 1":flh0knvp]Perfect example! You sales guys can cover up a quality clean with lip service, and dogging other methods.

But there are downsides to ALL processes.

Ok guys...enough of the BS. Let's forget that there's hacks out there. Let's assume you've got the best VLM cleaner and the best HWE cleaner (they both do everything by the book)...which carpet do you think will be cleaner? I know this guy is a newbie hack and doesn't know s%it yet, wait...kinda reminds of someone I know :roll:[/quote:flh0knvp]
So lets take an old highly soiled compacted glue down or padded commercial carpet.By the time you start to HWE it and the dirt keeps coming and coming and you keep spraying and sucking.The padding and or the under base of the carpet will get wet. Now your in trouble because unless you get all that dirt out from below the carpet it will just keep wicking up and could very well look worse with in a few days after it dries. The water you use will always wick to the driest area and that means down to,then back up as it dries bringing the dirt with it. I have water clawed these carpets and found that it could easily take 1 Gal. per sq.ft.to get my water to come clear. You cannot deny this. Low moister cylindrical brush foam extraction that i use cleans from the top base of the carpet and fibers up with out activating the underside of the carpet with moisture.That is our #1 strength and your #1 weakness.
You may think i dont know sh--t but this i do know.
Of course we can go on and on about the good and the bad for wet vs not wet in different situations but unless you are a newbie hack it would be pointless.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Honey, all low moisture processes do best on commercial. In the scenario you mentioned above, Host will kick your ass, as would Xerion, because they are more low moisture than VS.

On a filthy plush residential carpet....HWE will kick your butt.

The trick is to have all the tools and know when to bring each one out. VS is not a tool I would have on my truck though, because both Host and Xerion will work better in those situations where low moisture cleaning is called for and both are more versatile...Host is great for cleaning certain rugs like those seagrass and hemp rugs, and the Host machine is a pretty good scrubber and pile lifter too. Xerion is faster, super fast drying and more economical, etc. AND if you are a skilled HWE person, you know how to clean a carpet and have it dry in an hour or two....it's not soak and suck. This isn't 1975. While there are plenty of hacks that practice both HWE and low moisture, a true professional knows which method to use in each situation to get the best results.

Take care,
Lisa

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mardie said:
Mikey P said:
Mardie would you like to moderate a low moisture methods room here?
Ya I know every one is having lots of fun here. Do you think Willy P would be my partner with this endevour? Sounds like a full time job.No Thanks
Now Mardie, that is very vindictive of you!
Unchristian, if I may say.
Willy already appologized:

Willy P said:
To anyone I have yet to offend. Please be patient - I'll get to you soon..... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin
Please re-consider.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
truckmount girl said:
Honey, all low moisture processes do best on commercial. In the scenario you mentioned above, Host will kick your ass, as would Xerion, because they are more low moisture than VS.

On a filthy plush residential carpet....HWE will kick your butt.

The trick is to have all the tools and know when to bring each one out. VS is not a tool I would have on my truck though, because both Host and Xerion will work better in those situations where low moisture cleaning is called for and both are more versatile...Host is great for cleaning certain rugs like those seagrass and hemp rugs, and the Host machine is a pretty good scrubber and pile lifter too. Xerion is faster, super fast drying and more economical, etc. AND if you are a skilled HWE person, you know how to clean a carpet and have it dry in an hour or two....it's not soak and suck. This isn't 1975. While there are plenty of hacks that practice both HWE and low moisture, a true professional knows which method to use in each situation to get the best results.

Take care,
Lisa
I was making a point with the commercial carpet cleaning abilities of wet vs LM. The fella did say tm is the best period.
I picked the most extreme case against wet so that their would be no valid rebuttals. I guess you just did the same to me with the filthy plush carpet statement.lol
I agree with you totally on having different tools available and knowing which one or which combination to use on any given job.
When i mentioned old compacted filthy commercial carpet ,i should of also said that it was full, that is what i was trying to get across That is what i call filthy carpet. The way i clean this with the VS is as follows. No pre spray .dig it out (extract) and open it up and get the carpet breathing with just foam (I call this doin the digout) then let it go bone dry then pre spray and then re-clean Poof. I never get wicking issues doing this. That is my most basic way of cleaning the nasty with the VS as a stand alone method. Could not see how exerion would play a significant role here if any at all. I have not used host but given the amount of soil it would seem to me that their simply is not enough moisture to absorb that much soil out unless you used a truck load of material and spent a lot of time putting it down and picking it up. Is that practical?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Willy is ONE angry blackman!

How do you spell it?

LOOSER or is it really LOSER?

And is PROLLY really a word?

PROBABLY

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni