Name
Doug Cox
Re: Starting the Encap division of my company Edit: "Padcapp

The website didn't work for me.

Able 1

Name
Keith

I couldn't find him on the biztimes.com that he has listed either.. I'm curious how encap "controls dust mites" also, is the prespray that deadly? :shock:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox

Maybe that tells you how "healthy" the encap product is.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Doug Cox said:
I realized it was an email.

I didn't wanna say. lol

The guy is just a little misinformed....that's why I come here to get the skinny before I start handing out flyers.
Ok, I might get my info other places too

Now websites are a different story. :shock:
I've been changing it as I learn...but really....only you guys have seen it so far. !gotcha!

Rob Rocha

Even a nasty traffic lane, when you get down pull the fibers apart the bottom 80% of that fiber is brand new. There is no need to get that part of the fiber wet. I've been using a 175 with cotton pads on the worst areas they come out great I spray a little rinse before I make my last few passes, they are clean,look great, and stay clean. If you move the pad slowly let the machine do the work it generates plenty of heat,and changing the pads frequently the carpets will be clean and look great.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Careful Rob. You're playing with fire on that one. lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Re: Starting the Encap division of my company

Todd Anthony said:
looks good but what are you going to do about the tip blooming With that OP machine ? I would go with a whittaker machine and do something similar to what oxi-fre$h is doing. Dry organic compound. I still can't see how you could get a trashed carpet clean with out HWE.

I started thinking about this post. I don't want to damage a customers carpet or any other property for that matter.

I've never had problems with tip blooming in the past with bonnet cleaning but maybe it's more common with OP and the types of pads used.
Anyway, I don't believe I will have any problems with it. Keep the pad moist and/er lubricated or use the other pads that just about eliminate it.
I feel much better now.

Rob Rocha

I have a Clark machine it seems to bloom residential carpet that I tested on samples. I've talked to John's wife at ccsop she says there machines rotate counter clockwise like a 175 and doesn't bloom cut pile, I hope she's right, I just don't know. I would love to find an Op machine that can work on residential. If anyone knows it would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom