The new IPS Sprayer .

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Looks like someone at IPS was paying attention.

seriously they actually put a real battery in it now, idk why they ever messed with a turd battery that has such a short life before.. kinda ruined their rep imo.

Reactions: Mikey P

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I really liked the IPS sprayer. Convenient and easy and simple to use. I hooked them onto two dedicated pumpup sprayers and away I would go. But then the batteries began to no long hold a charge so I tossed them on my shelf like everything else awaiting my attention.

I will give someone the greatest deal on earth. I have two IPS sprayers for sell with cases. Buy both for the price of one. They both need batteries but are like new. I used them gently and for a few months only. I would have gotten batteries for them but got too busy and never got around to it.

By no means am I advertising just participating in the thread so don’t toss me to the side.

could have told anyone that about those batteries the day that thing was released, what did you get like 12 charges out of those?

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
I have modified our IPS with silicone exterior drop protection and 22” SS lances...

I played withQD, however the extra weight was not worth it for how we use them

I purchase extra batteries.. when those go I’m gonna switch to 18v ryobi batteries

NOTE: it may be the charger notched battery... I have not had any batteries go out, 1charger has

In line filter is poor design set up..

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I actually love the IPS for upholstery, application of Cides to walls and ceilings and Ultraseal to tile floors. I hate that one of my batteries melted within a couple of months.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
You liked them so much now you want to sell them with dead batteries...

Ill give you .35

[A
ED39E504-E0D4-445B-B943-352C91A49148.jpeg

Reactions: Mikey P

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Stephen, cobbs ultraseal?

You don’t have a problem with the plastic intake tubing turning hard and brittle?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Stephen, cobbs ultraseal?

You don’t have a problem with the plastic intake tubing turning hard and brittle?

Nope, but if I did, I’d just cut off another two feet of the tubing and replace the problem bit.

I’d love to see a reasonably priced Lithium replacement battery offered for existing IPS customers. The originals are the only real issue I have with what should be a wonderful tool.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Maybe they could reach out to all of us that purchased the original, and offer the new version, but at a reasonable discount.
I have had mine since they first came out. But it does not get a lot of use. Have had no issues other than the crappy tips. Only found one in the kit I could use, that I could get to seat properly.
Mine did not have the viton seals. I was told they had them but were not yet available? Never heard back about getting them.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Maybe they could reach out to all of us that purchased the original, and offer the new version, but at a reasonable discount.
I have had mine since they first came out. But it does not get a lot of use. Have had no issues other than the crappy tips. Only found one in the kit I could use, that I could get to seat properly.
Mine did not have the viton seals. I was told they had them but were not yet available? Never heard back about getting them.
Agreed, I have 2 original IPS sprayers and would definitely be interested in upgrading to this newer version if the price is right.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I would if I were them.
Suckers...uhh I mean customers, might be more difficult to come by the second time around. :shifty:

:winky:

Reactions: Hack Attack

randy

Name
Randy
That looks like it might not be a total piece of shit like the first ips. So what is the list price and who is selling them ?

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I liked it better than the old one. We used it all day and the battery didn't fail. That's a funny picture though. :lol:

Reactions: Lint Basket

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I was thinking about bringing them in. I spoke with Francois. The new ones will sell for $269. That seems like a pretty big chunk of change to me. But I could be wrong. Do you guys feel it's worth their asking price?

Last edited:

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Do you guys feel it's worth their asking price?
That would be the same price as the IPS Pro. Maybe...if it comes with 2 batteries...and they are really good batteries...and a better case.
The reality in our Industry - the Wrox sprayer is half that price and most guys are going to buy the cheap one. I liked...not loved... it. It had improvements over the original.

Reactions: Lint Basket

randy

Name
Randy
I paid around $ 300 for the corded model 3 years ago and it is still rocking but they have gone up. The cheapest place is in Texas. I gave up on cordless after a mytee (total complete crap) , Interlink blue luggage cart thingy flexipro (sucked as bad as mytee) a couple mastercleans (batteries crapped out after year and are a pain to replace) hudson sprayer (as good as any , lasted a year) and were $69 at Harbour Freight back then. Multisprayer corded is the best so far and I will probably stick with it or build my own. What is there to a sprayer ? I'm thinking 100psi pump, 3-5 gallon tank mount it on a folding cart with bongie cord.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
My interlink flexi pros are just champs but we rinse them out after we use them. The battery]is haven’t failed us yet and have had the almost 3 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom